Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread
 
Old   #166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 0
the links for download is broken can some one give me aother link?



hotdog66 is offline  
Old   #167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog66 View Post
the links for download is broken can some one give me aother link?
Try it now. I had to replace the cable modem due to lightning and it had the server down for a while.
The new update for the bot is on the website for download



karraksc is offline  
Old   #168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 0
the bot working for all resolutions???
hotdog66 is offline  
Old   #169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 4
the bot dosent work , even with manual open still gives error


mentoru is offline  
Old   #170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 2
it works fine , you guys just dont have the common sense needed to run a simple programs as this
cracka3930 is offline  
Old   #171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 4
for me it crashed on all of my comps , on xp and on win 7 too , crashed with an error like this TExceptionHandler->From:TFoldPanelClient->Active Control:TabControl1-> with message:'470.000000000' is not a valid floating point value->Date:06.04.2011 Time:12:12:44->ComputerName:PCV UserName:KRD

PS : cracka3930 stop trolling , you supposed to help people not be a smart *** !!!
mentoru is offline  
Old   #172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
for me it crashed on all of my comps , on xp and on win 7 too , crashed with an error like this TExceptionHandler->From:TFoldPanelClient->Active Control:TabControl1-> with message:'470.000000000' is not a valid floating point value->Date:06.04.2011 Time:12:12:44->ComputerName:PCV UserName:KRD

PS : cracka3930 stop trolling , you supposed to help people not be a smart *** !!!
Same Problem here.

Karraksc has already tried a lot to solve it, but I thought it was only me. ;o
Hope he'll find something. :P
Vulpone is offline  
Old   #173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 42
I have used last update today, first time i get error when the char log in to the map but if you press Del it will run without issue, was all fine for 2 hours in a row, after that i closed the bot for change some setting like pot and remove humanize, after this first and only time the bot has stopped to work, it do all like summon pet, heal pet and me, auto lot, auto pick up but didnt kill mobs, my char just stand there without do any skill cant understand why, if before was working should keep working
GM quiz also dosent work good, 80% of time the bot give a wrong answer and going to DC all time
ImortalPain is offline  
Old   #174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 4
that happens to me too either it crashes or it dosent work wont do anything and when i look on the log :

Opening Logfile
Loading Pick lists
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
mentoru is offline  
Old   #175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Same Problem here.

Karraksc has already tried a lot to solve it, but I thought it was only me. ;o
Hope he'll find something. :P
The error he is talking about has to do with invalid teleport coordinates (unmapped area or tries sending 0,0,0) I've updated the coordinates in this last version for the areas I have mapped (up to Crystal Summit). I have to wait until I can get time to get to the higher areas to map them. I am adding in a switch that will allow the user to disable the teleport feature.
karraksc is offline  
Old   #176
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
that happens to me too either it crashes or it dosent work wont do anything and when i look on the log :

Opening Logfile
Loading Pick lists
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
It's me.
Sending {Space} OK
The bot targets itself first BEFORE selecting a creature to attack due to a quirk when you have an NPC targetted, it won't hunt. That's why it targets itself first.

I also notice in the log that you have no skills selected, so it will not attack since it doesn't know what skills/attacks you want it to use. Click on the SKILLS tab and tell it what skill slot you want it to use.
karraksc is offline  
Old   #177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
I have used last update today, first time i get error when the char log in to the map but if you press Del it will run without issue, was all fine for 2 hours in a row, after that i closed the bot for change some setting like pot and remove humanize, after this first and only time the bot has stopped to work, it do all like summon pet, heal pet and me, auto lot, auto pick up but didnt kill mobs, my char just stand there without do any skill cant understand why, if before was working should keep working
GM quiz also dosent work good, 80% of time the bot give a wrong answer and going to DC all time
If the bot does not open the char config file with the characters name on it, it opens a default one so it can continue.

On occassion, one of the threads the bot is using will try to send a key to the buffer before stopping the bot, or two or more threads will send keys at the same time and leaving a key in the buffer when the bot stops. To get the bot to clear the buffer, try opening the chat bar (hit enter). I found this quirk after sending out the last update. If the bot runs for a while and seems to stop for no reason, I have found this is the problem as well. I am adding in a buffer check/clear routine to help prevent this.

After the GM Quiz is answered, the bot puts the answer images on the screen so you can see if it decoded them correctly. No number or black spots in the background indicate an invalid answer. The most common cause of the GM Quiz not answering correctly is the key buffer problem that I am working on now.
karraksc is offline  
Old   #178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 33
WOW!
The bot is ACTUALLY blinking green!
Revolutionary ;o
Anyhow, it's green and behaves the way I want it to, but somehow it won't use the skills.
It collects items, it targets enemies, even attacks them, but doesn't use skills. I've selected all the ones I need in the Skills Tab, even tried changing Humanize, but still nothing.
For some reason, it also fails to replenish health and chi.
BugsRus ;o
Vulpone is offline  
Old   #179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 428
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
WOW!
The bot is ACTUALLY blinking green!
Revolutionary ;o
Anyhow, it's green and behaves the way I want it to, but somehow it won't use the skills.
It collects items, it targets enemies, even attacks them, but doesn't use skills. I've selected all the ones I need in the Skills Tab, even tried changing Humanize, but still nothing.
For some reason, it also fails to replenish health and chi.
BugsRus ;o
Did you make any changes on the Skills tab while the bot was running? If so, the bot won't recognize the changes until you stop/start the bot again. Also, you might have hit the key buffer problem I'm trying to solve. Try opening the chatbar and see if a letter pops in without you hiting the keys.

When you first start the bot (Delete key or clicking on the stoplight), the bot will scan the skillbars for available skills. This is the only time it scans for skills so if you make any changes while the bot is running, stop it and start it again.

Also, the bot WON"T send any keys while the chat window or Character stat screen are open. The key buffer is paused then so you can set stat points or chat with someone.

I'll recheck the hp/chi routines and see if there is a problem. The NPC routines aren't finished so the bot won't automatically buy pots or sell/store items yet.
karraksc is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 33
Once again, might I call you a freaking GENIUS?
It's truly amazing.
I've finally understood that in order for it to work properly, I need to configure it beforehand, not while Hero is running.
Only thing that bugged me is that I switched Servers manually and it crashed, but no biggie.
It works! It replenishes Chi & Health, attacks swiftly, is awesome, collects stuff, is even more awesome, has an awesome traffic light that works(!), and did I mention it's awesome?!


Cheers.


Vulpone is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
contribution points
hi guys i need your help i will get in my char more contribution points can you tell me we can i get more cpt about wpe i hope of your interisting...
2 Replies - RF Online
A Small Contribution
Since I am pretty crap at scripting, hacking and generally life :p I can't contribute a great deal to this community in those terms, but I do...
8 Replies - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
My first contribution
I was just thinking that on my server Meteor tears sell for around 750 k, So i was just thinking that you could keep on trading someone and then...
2 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
My contribution...
Ok, all you have to do is always click on the same box and you have a greater chance at socs. This isnt luck, it's statistics. Think about real...
16 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Contribution
Alright as u can see im a "non contributor" and ill admit i mostly dl shit BUT reason being is I R NOOB:P like im still in highschool grade 11 and im...
4 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.