Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots

Discussion on [Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 12/18/2008, 04:24   #76

elite*gold: 0
Heh, that's understandable... well I'll see how I can hack it
Old 12/18/2008, 08:33   #77

it works a little better out of Fullscreen...

but here's the process...

I turn the bot on. it attacks a target when I move to it.

after the battle, (which goes fine) the bot loots.

after it loots, it'll select another target when one gets close.

the catch is, when the bot puts away my sword/shield it jumps, then spins endlessly to the left. all I have to do is press the A button to make him stop. but he still doesn't move towards the selected enemy.
Old 12/18/2008, 08:54   #78

I still can't get the bot to work on my laptop. I have an Acer laptop running Vista. I use the same config I used on my desktop. The normal resolution for my laptop is 1280x800. When I used 1024x768 resolution for the game, the green line is just above the ankles of my character. I can't seem to get it any higher. The bot will still function as usual, but the commands are not getting through to my character. Any ideas?
Old 12/18/2008, 10:08   #79

Matrix:
The bot is programmed like this:
1.press tab, until a mob (which is not being attacked) is selected.

2.Keep spinning around until the blue target circle is right in the middle of the screen.

3.Jump to show that he has the mob in the middle and send the pull key.

4.Battle until mob is either kill stolen from you, or it dies.

5.While your little "attack circle" is still red - it is pressing the loot keys, and tabs for nearby enemies which might have you targeted. Just incase you pulled more than 1 mob.

6. After the "attack circle" goes green, it enters the check of your HP & MP. If you do not need to sit, it will jump, and repeat the loop. (i.e press TAB until a mob is selected)

--if a mob is already selected from 5. It will start to spin to try and get blue or red in the centre of the screen.
--maybe if you are in an area which has lots of trees or hills, the blue target circle might not be seen.. try fighting in a flatter area?
--I hope this helps you see what might be the issue :P

Lalaland, i have no idea what might be your problem, are you running the game as the administrator? properly bypassed etc? Apart from that i have no clue what might be the issue im sorry :S
Old 12/18/2008, 10:44   #80

This latest bot is a drip Jatac, my bot stops beofre he pulls anything and goes "...?"
He wont attack mobs even if they attack him. Do you have the old versions of the bot anywhere?

Also having the bot talk is a very bad idea. Nothing says bot more than canned dialogue.
Old 12/18/2008, 13:38   #81

Thanks for the feedback, i have an idea whats going on.. ill fix it next update.

Meanwhile, heres the prev version 1.4

--------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Attachment removed, new version 1.6 fixed this issue, thank you for your helpful feedback.
Old 12/18/2008, 17:42   #82

I encountered another issue today with the bot. I set the bot to no movement all the time, so basically all it does is sit and wait for the mob to spawn. But sometimes, a patrolling mob would run by, or some mob chasing after another player, this would cause the bot to target the running mob. If the running mob runs far enough and force my bot to deselect it, then everything is fine. However, if the running mob remains within a certain distance, the bot will continue to select that mob. Of course, the spawning mob the bot had been waiting for will spawn and start chopping away at the bot, all the while the bot would do nothing and would not switch target. End result, of course, is death. =P
Old 12/19/2008, 00:04   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpforuandme View Post
This latest bot is a drip Jatac, my bot stops beofre he pulls anything and goes "...?"
He wont attack mobs even if they attack him. Do you have the old versions of the bot anywhere?

Also having the bot talk is a very bad idea. Nothing says bot more than canned dialogue.

It's possible that you have the chat box open (IE pressed enter) before starting it, I've seen no such problems with that scenario popping up.
EDIT after checking the code out: Ahha, okay that's the KS functionality... hrmm, it's a point on both sides though... get's the point across.

So, out of curiosity Jatacid what else do you plan for this monster of yours? Heh. By the way I figured out an option for multi-client.. it requires hosting a virtual machine through one of the many programs out there (one I'm using is Sun xVM VirtualBox) ... requires a pretty good system, but once I get it up and running 100% today it should work well and I'll write up a short run through, not too hard... (that, and it's entertaining running a virtual machine XD) As always, I appreciate your work Jatacid, and I hope you don't mind my nitpicking/rambling too much .. heh.
Old 12/19/2008, 05:11   #84

lol no its good let me know how it goes.
Yeah, as for the kill steal 'detecting' i was going to add up to 5 entry boxes so the user could choose to say 5 different things eachtime someone tried kill stealing you. But on second thoughts, a talking bot really isnt that good of an idea.

The movment of the bot was going to be refined. I have been typing up some test scripts, and it looks possible to "kite" tightly around the target. I was thinking of adding a radio option to choose if you are using a caster or melee type class, where the caster can kite, vs. the melee takes a step closer. If it didnt run smoothly enough, i would have the caster walk backwards every so often.

The movement which assists the character look for a target in range was going to be made better too. at the moment he walks a 10 m line, turns around and walks back again, But i was thinking along the lines of holding "e" and "d" down, while tabbing for enemies, so it continuously walks in a wide circle.

If somone could show me how to find the x, y coordinates in CE i could make the bot run around a defined path.
Other than that, just more refining of whats already there, and anything else that come to my mind/gets suggested.
Old 12/19/2008, 22:40   #85

Is it possible to add a log of the actions taken by the bot? Like the combat window in the game. This will give us more data to analysis when we leave the bot on over night or during work. There were times when the bot would function flawlessly for an entire day without my supervision, and there were times when the bot would die a few times botting at the exact same spot with the exact same configs. Sometimes I would catch the mistakes the bot made if I'm lucky and sometimes I would have no idea what happened. So if we can get a log of some kind, it would help us to back track on the mistakes the bot made.
Old 12/22/2008, 10:53   #86

Thiswas first post > (@ ALL: When no BYBASS than it dont work ? Because I m in game in get the green *block* but he dosent run and atk. But the bot say, 2 Tagets, 4 Tabs and so on....
@deutsche ^^: hat den schon jemand getestet ? Und wie läuft er so ?)
Old 12/25/2008, 08:44   #87

After the most recent patch, the bot started having trouble spinning while seeking targets. It would target a mob, then do the spin, but would stop half way through the spin. This resulted in the character having its back facing the mob. It will keep telling itself to face the mob and try to attack the mob. I'm not so sure why, maybe it's because I put on the Christmas suit? =P
Old 01/01/2009, 05:34   #88

hey jata i ow you thanks man i did not use your program to bot but i got a lot of use out of your script. great job! when i release my bot for a different game ill post it on here sense this is supposed to be a "share" thread. thanks again!
Old 01/07/2009, 06:19   #89

Give up on the bot Jata? Or just busy busy busy?
Old 01/07/2009, 08:47   #90

Xmas & New year is busy busy busy.
I am finally getting time to do little bits of work each day, the movement is coming along niceley - especially for casters though.
Next is improving the kill stealing (still k.s's sometimes)
and sometimes when bot-movement is not enabled, the mob stands too far away for melee classes. Not sure how to fix this one :S