Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Crazy Bot

Hello i follow your instructions to the T and find only that this bot makes my chara go crazy..

Runs around jumping up and down selecting random targets

spamming ...? in normal chat every 2 sec

i see no green square as it says n the description of where i should keep the bots feet

I am nuub botter and obviously am doing something very wrong but as i said i follow your instructions to the T pls help im stuck on lvl 64 >.> lol

thanks

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomZA29 View Post
Hello i follow your instructions to the T and find only that this bot makes my chara go crazy..

Runs around jumping up and down selecting random targets

spamming ...? in normal chat every 2 sec

i see no green square as it says n the description of where i should keep the bots feet

I am nuub botter and obviously am doing something very wrong but as i said i follow your instructions to the T pls help im stuck on lvl 64 >.> lol

thanks
From the sounds of it, you have not set "Full Screen" mode OFF.
Else it might be ur resolution.

Otherwise, the bot on the first post has a known issue due to the kill steal functionality, try looking a couple of posts back for the previous version.
The new version which will fix this is currently working alot better and it will be released soonish.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #93

Horray! Can't wait to test out your newer bot version Jatacid! Just wanna thank you again for all your hard work! Cheers!
Old   #94

Heh, I figured as much about the lack of response/etc Jatacid.. good to see that you're still around and kicking, though.

Old   #95

Crashed and burned.
I got a little overzealous with the program and got caught and banned after getting my assassin from 63 to 66ish. The bot works though, and I'll definitely stick with it, just got to be a lot more careful next time.
A word to the weary, make sure your spots are nice and secluded, and don't stay in the same spot too long either. If a mod is on, all it takes is one suspicious player screaming ****** murder in region and the GM will be all over you.
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFetch View Post
Crashed and burned.
I got a little overzealous with the program and got caught and banned after getting my assassin from 63 to 66ish. The bot works though, and I'll definitely stick with it, just got to be a lot more careful next time.
A word to the weary, make sure your spots are nice and secluded, and don't stay in the same spot too long either. If a mod is on, all it takes is one suspicious player screaming ****** murder in region and the GM will be all over you.
Yea, I'm finding it riskier and riskier to bot after level 60. When you are below level 50, people ignore you most of the time, unless you are dumb enough to bot 10 chars at the same time and at the same spot with names like Asdfgh1, Asdfgh2, Asdfgh3...etc. People usually pass by my bot without hesitation at low level, but once I started botting in the level 55-60 zone, I started getting random chats from people.
Old   #97

lol, it is possible in theory to respond to whispers :P although like somone said early, canned dialogue just screams bot

By the way, the new bot is looking ready.. but i would like a few people to test it before i share it. Just to prevent the problems that happened with the previous version.
If you want to be my 'beta testers', just send me a pm and ill send it to the first 5 ppl for you to analyse for me :P
Old   #98

Hopefully we can get our hands on Mailman's Bypass soon. Can't wait to test out your new bot!
Old   #99

need bypass -_- anyone know how to do them?
Old   #100

LordIoner was releasing a weekly one. Try PMing him
Old   #101

Darn, I was hoping to test out Jatacid's new bot this weekend, but I guess Mailman was busy with other stuff. =\
Old   #102

FIRST POST UPDATED
Version 1.6 now as of the 22nd of January 09.
Sorry this update took a while - holidays =busy busy busy!
However, Lots of improvements & tweaks. But you will still need a bypass for this to work

Latest Additions Include
*Now checks for correct resolution of game
*Movement greatly improved
*Ability for the user to specify the time it takes for a 180 degree spin - assists movement
*Bot now exits if you die - Leaves message stating time, the number of kills, and the bot's status when it died (i.e during buffing/attacking/etc). - This should help determine where errors are occuring
*Heaps of general script improvements throughout
*GUI Text & Instructions reformatted for readability & succintity.
*First GUI significantly changed to allow more room for loading settings - implemented mouse-hover tips to replace lost text
*Bot now allows you to save, load & delete settings for multiple characters.
*A number of various tweaks here and there.

Enjoy, once again, thanks for the feedback and keep me posted on anything significant.

-Edit/ADD - I do not have a working bypass longer than 10 mins. There may therefore be a couple bugs as it hasnt undergone extensive testing. Please send me a private message if there is a critical imrpovement that needs to be made or if you can help me out.

Jatacid
Thanks
10 Users
Old   #103

Thanks for the hard work Jatacid! I'll test out your bot as soon as we can get a more stable Bypass. Cheers!
Old   #104

Nice work Jatacid, shame we can't properly use it. Anyone out there either know how to and can make a bypass, or know how to and can teach one of us how to make one??
Old   #105

Hi all.
Thanks Jatacid, bot is cool

And i have 1 question: bot sometimes die because of one thing - when he does find the goal, he turned 360 degrees, but if the goal is come before the full rotation, the bot stops, and when he is not in front of goal, could not hit the stands.
Sometimes the bot is working all night, and sometimes die in a couple of minutes.
How can I remove this turn around 360 degrees? But, so that if you fight, when bot is not in front of goal, all the bot exactly automatically turns to her?