Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots

Discussion on [Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Share] AutoIt/Macro Bot

-------------NO LONGER SUPPORTED - See newer thread-------------

Please see newer thread for the newest version of the autoit/macro bot.

This thread is old and filled with the development stages, improvements, tips and tricks on improving autoit scripts. Useful if you are trying to make your own macro - but a waste of space for something that now works better.
Thanks again to all the people who gave feedback and helped with the development, and to those who released the bypasses
Jatacid
Thanks
18 Users
Old 12/07/2008, 05:53   #2

need bypass for use it?XD

hey jata good job! but need bypass for use it?
Old 12/07/2008, 19:30   #3

nice work. ^^
Old 12/07/2008, 22:49   #4

hey whenever i try to press start... an error comes out that says "you need to start and to be logged into Reqiuem first" i've followed the instructions and all... thnx in advance
Old 12/08/2008, 01:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzmo View Post
hey whenever i try to press start... an error comes out that says "you need to start and to be logged into Reqiuem first" i've followed the instructions and all... thnx in advance
I made the program check that a bypassed version of requiem exists or else the game will crash when you start the bot.

Assuming Mailman's bypass is the one being used, the name of the program is "Requiem - Bypassed". The bot will not run if this "Requiem - Bypassed" window does not exist.

Mailman's bypass has not being released yet so if you want to try with your own bypass, go into the .au3 file and change "Opt(WinTitleMatchMode, 3) to Opt(WinTitleMatchMode, 2).

Let me know of any more problems :P
Old 12/08/2008, 15:09   #6

I have a little trouble//
и еще...запускаю бота...вылазит
Tooltip(@CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Press {`} to Pause & {esc} to Exit" & @CRLF & "Number Killed Approx: 0" & @CRLF & "Starting Loop...",0,0,"Requiem Bot - By Jatacid")
и усе...горит пауза и бот стоит...при нажатии ещ ерас на паузу бот включаецца и нова врубает паузу...хз че ему не нравицца...не запускаецца фаза бафа..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 04:56   #7

I'm also getting the "you need to start and to be logged into Reqiuem first" message, after i used Mailman's Requiem - Bypassed to log into my account and character.
Old 12/09/2008, 05:07   #8

Have been waiting for new bypass to be released, ill be updating it with anything i see that needs fixing :P lol this IS a share not a release ^^ :P
Old 12/09/2008, 06:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
--------UPDATED V1.1-----------

------
Jatacid
--------

Fixes

-Requiem window naming error fixed - according to LordIoner's Bypass

-Find target function tweaked to correctly find targets not-on-screen

First post updated with fixes ^^ now actally working (as of 9th Dec, 08)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 15:49   #10

Awesome! It's working! I would like to first thank you for all your work! =]

I encountered a few issues while using your bot.

1.) I can't seem to find the function to tell the bot to pick up items.

2.) The bot would get confuse sometimes trying to face the target and ended up spinning endlessly in circles.

3.) Sometimes the bot would get stuck in one position and wouldn't face the target.

4.) Sometimes the bot would acquire a target but fail to move into range, resulting in the target attacking the bot while the bot just stands there.

Anyhoo, these are just some minor issues I found while using your bot. Aside from those, it's great! Thanks again for all your hard work!
Old 12/10/2008, 00:39   #11

This bot may one day e very good, so please do not get discouraged. But as of now the bot doesnt really do what it should well at all. I do have all the settings right, and even remapped my controls back to default. The bot will kind of spin in a 90 degre angle, walk about ten meters and then do it again, walking in a square. Sometimes he decides to swing at the enemy but then turns his back to it and dies. Or he starts attacking one then targets another and lets the first one wail on him. He also can not loot, he can open the boxes but not retrieve the items out of it.
My biggest concern is that when I woke up my bot gained 45% exp at lvl 5 and my keyboard would not respond. I could not disable the bot program. Even using the task manager to end the process did not work. I can not afford hard resets of my computer.
Old 12/10/2008, 01:41   #12

Lol sorry about the problems :P It is funny how it works on my computer but not on others xD
It is a work in progress thats for sure
I realised why it wasnt looting and it is because i have my settings as BOTH view loot & pickup loot as the same button (g) which results in just viewing for you.
As for the other problems ill take a look :P any suggestions?
Old 12/10/2008, 04:52   #13

Default, by what I see is the h key to loot what's opened.. so my work around came to:

Code:
Send("{g}") 
sleep(50)
Send("{h}")
This causes it to look at the loot boxes, and then take everything in them, as anticipated - the issues I'm having is that the tendency for the macro to fail getting the targets or if it does it ends up running at the wrong time etc... my slight work around was to send the d or a key held down until the thing was dead... basically causing it to spin around on the spot getting every other attack but always eventually hitting, problem is that I think the mobs I was fighting well I was at work were too high an average level for me. I'll try and see what I can do about more details tomorrow when I have more sleep - very good work thus far, it really helped with a lot of the problems that I've been having with AutoIt. All said I look forward to further developments on this as well as (hopefully) being able to tweak it to my needs so that I can pass the information along. Thanks.
Old 12/10/2008, 05:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
Lol sorry about the problems :P It is funny how it works on my computer but not on others xD
It is a work in progress thats for sure
I realised why it wasnt looting and it is because i have my settings as BOTH view loot & pickup loot as the same button (g) which results in just viewing for you.
As for the other problems ill take a look :P any suggestions?
Is the bot based on color that is on the screen? if so adjusting our gamma and contrast may alleviate it.
Old 12/10/2008, 06:13   #15

On a side note, I have a turbo controller taht works with Pinnacle Game Profiler and the HS bypass that allows my Defender to stand in place, tab a new target, use taunt and provoke on it, autoattack and loot, all on a loop that lasts for about 2 seconds. Works well but eventually I run out of mana and stuff goes bad.