Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots

Discussion on [Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 12/14/2008, 05:53   #46

elite*gold: 0
I test drove the newest version of the bot for an entire day. Died only once so far(quite impressed, and again it was due to getting stuck during spinning). The bot seems to stop it's spinning and tries to attack the mob when it gets hit by the mob. So when the bot gets hit by a mob during a spin and it's back is facing the mob, it will stop it's spin and tries to attack the mob.

I also tried to use this bot program on my laptop which runs Window Vista. It doesn't seems to work. I got the Bypass to work, and when I load up the bot, it will start sending command to my character, but my character wouldn't respond to any of the commands.
Old 12/14/2008, 08:10   #47

hmm good feeback guys thanks
After seeing what you are saying about the spinning around to centre target. It gets stuck if it gets hit. It is possible that the 'blood' slash effect or the "spark" that happens when you are hit, contains the colour that stops the looking function of the bot.

I will try refine the colour choice so it is more specific, and ill add a feature which allows you to choose how often you want to spin. (more for melee classes, less for ranged classes)
Ill have another look at that looting problem, i thought that was fixed, but it is possible it stuffed up due to lagging.
Keep in mind i only play with a healer, a shaman, and a defender. So there are things i havent really thought of including. If however, you want me to try and include something, send me the source code and ill see if i can put it in.
I play requiem on a vista laptop atm, 1280x800 screen. It works so i dont know what is the issue there lalaland :S did you have things being typed into the chat box maybe??
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2008, 16:24   #48

Oh yeah pots not working for me either..

Keep up the good work Jatacid ^_^
Old 12/14/2008, 17:14   #49

Another small thing I noticed for melee players is that sometimes the game will glitch and the monster will stop JUST far enough to attack you and JUST far enough for you to not reach them. Since I disabled my bot movement, he will just stand there and die.
Old 12/14/2008, 19:41   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland321 View Post
Another small thing I noticed for melee players is that sometimes the game will glitch and the monster will stop JUST far enough to attack you and JUST far enough for you to not reach them. Since I disabled my bot movement, he will just stand there and die.
Known issue this one im working on a fix, any ideas?
Old 12/14/2008, 21:53   #51

Would love if you looked at the pot thing
Died a couple times now trying to see if it pots or not.
No luck so far

Also found another problem, if the blue target ring is to small my bot wont attack until the target has attacked me so it turns red.
Old 12/14/2008, 23:27   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
Known issue this one im working on a fix, any ideas?
I dont know how hard it will be but, in the battle log it will say things like, "gropie hit you for 100 damage."
"you hit gropie for 300 damage"
"Gropie hit you for etc"

When you are not attacking the mob it will not say "you" maybe you can do a pixle check on that. Also on the subject of blood and slash effects, you can disable these in the Hardcore menu.
Old 12/15/2008, 04:55   #53

Hmm, good idea bartukus, definitely thinking about it the right way. I tried a little test script but it wont work for every mob as somtimes they have a letter in their name that will screw it up.

What if i added a small 'step' forward after pulling? would this work regardless of if the game will glitch or not? or will it put the character too far forward?
Old 12/15/2008, 07:02   #54

It could work, if you could set it up so that the bot moves during a fight and then realigns itself to face the target. You would have to turn on bot movements though.
On the "you" detection. you could set the bot up to do the small step mid battle only when the word you isn't shown.
Im sure with enough calibration it can work effectively.

How is the potting function coming along?
Old 12/15/2008, 09:04   #55

its Workin but.....

Hey jeta ur bot seems to work but needs alot of work.the week spot of this bot is when attacked from behind.it seems to die every time this hapens.u cant use this bot until this thing is fixed.good job though.keep up
Old 12/15/2008, 15:06   #56

OK, done some testing. The "Slash effect" and possibly the "Blood effect" will cause the bot to get confused. You will have to turn these off for it to work. I have tried searching for more specific colours and it always causes problems, every time, without fail.

The glitch where sometimes you are just out of range is still causing me problems. For now i will program it to send the "pull key" during the attacking function, so at least some damage will kill it. Unless anyone else has a solution, please suggest it and i will look into it.
Bartukus, although correct in theory, searching text is impossible simply because the pixels are subject to too much randomness. eg:

"You hit Mob for 1 dmg" &
"YnamedMob hits you for 1000 dmg" &
"You defeated YnamedMob"

are all too similar to do pixel searchs for. Which is a shame, cause it would have worked well.

Pots are now working better as i can see. I added a 'tool tip' to display when it is active, just so you know if it isnt starting properly, or if it crashes on you.

I have fixed the number of spins, and for now it seems like its working alot better. Although ill do some further testing before i decide to add in a 'slider' for how often to spin.

I've also gone through and cleaned up the script (.au3) and put in some more descriptions of what each part is doing. So you can have a look and see where things may need to be tweaked.

Anyways, thanks and once again, keep up the feedback!
Jatacid
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2008, 16:21   #57

Did you change these things and reuploaded 1.4?
Else it would be nice if you uploaded a new version after tweaks so we know its a new version with something changed

Edit:
Oh yeah came to think of one thing that bugs me, since i do not have an English keyboard i cant get the bot to pause.
Would it be possible to change key to some normal key or something like End , Page Down or such which is standard on every keyboard.
Old 12/15/2008, 18:44   #58

As for me this new version is working pretty solidly, now if only there was a way to do multiple accounts.. but to my knowledge activating the window is the requirement for AutoIt to work, although I thought I saw some way when I was doing my initial research for said program to send the keystrokes straight to the receiving program I'm not sure of how well it would work.. hrmm.
Old 12/15/2008, 20:07   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laucivol View Post
As for me this new version is working pretty solidly, now if only there was a way to do multiple accounts.. but to my knowledge activating the window is the requirement for AutoIt to work, although I thought I saw some way when I was doing my initial research for said program to send the keystrokes straight to the receiving program I'm not sure of how well it would work.. hrmm.
To add onto that, I know this might be a little bit too much to ask for at this developing stage, but just for future references, I think it would be cool if it is possible to have the bot running without having the game window active. Even having the game window running in the background would be great. As of right now, I can't really do anything else on my computer whenever I am running the bot, because the bot pauses whenever I tried to do something else.
Old 12/15/2008, 23:52   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland321 View Post
To add onto that, I know this might be a little bit too much to ask for at this developing stage, but just for future references, I think it would be cool if it is possible to have the bot running without having the game window active. Even having the game window running in the background would be great. As of right now, I can't really do anything else on my computer whenever I am running the bot, because the bot pauses whenever I tried to do something else.
I don't think it ill work, the bot sends keystrokes to your pc like you are there hitting the keys. If you open notepad and run the bot you will see it mashing the keys like D A Q H and # etc.
If you have two pc's I suggest you use the other. If you do not then only run the bot while you are away from your PC. Go play a Console game, or watch tv or take a nap or leave the house.