Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots

Discussion on [Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 01/26/2009, 03:54   #106

elite*gold: 0
mardoksp,
The "looking" function makes the character turn around, until red or blue of the 'target circle' - is in front of the green line.
Sometimes it wont work if:
If you are in an area with red, or blue colours.
If your equiptment has red or blue colours
If a skill has red or blue colours.
If you do not turn off "game settings --> hardcore--> Slash Effect & Blood = No Blood"

Hope this helps the looking function is definitely the weakest part of this bot script :P
Old 01/26/2009, 06:06   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
mardoksp,
The "looking" function makes the character turn around, until red or blue of the 'target circle' - is in front of the green line.
Sometimes it wont work if:
If you are in an area with red, or blue colours.
If your equiptment has red or blue colours
If a skill has red or blue colours.
If you do not turn off "game settings --> hardcore--> Slash Effect & Blood = No Blood"

Hope this helps the looking function is definitely the weakest part of this bot script :P
all game settings turn off. all that is written, when you start bot.

But sometimes character rotated 360 degrees. When the bot turned to the example of 45 degrees, and a target was made, but the bot next turns until 360 degrees will not do. If the target come to a full rotation, bot stops, as well as the purpose is not to him, it can not hit, but after a couple of seconds, trying to equalize the target, but if the target again strikes - bot stops again. If the bot will have to turn to at least 300 degrees, he can hit, but often do not manage and die. I will try to make a video for a good example.
P.S.my apologies for my English
Old 01/26/2009, 09:59   #108

video would be great ^^ thankyou
Old 01/26/2009, 13:25   #109

Bypass?

Can i ask something??How do u test this bot without Bypass?.Did i miss something ??
Old 01/26/2009, 14:01   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoil View Post
Can i ask something??How do u test this bot without Bypass?.Did i miss something ??
I have not done anything, just start a bot and all
Old 01/26/2009, 19:30   #111

Here are 2 videos.
The first video simply stopped - you can see that when the target went from attacking zone bot does rotate counter-clockwise, but when you hit the target, bot immediately stops. Why?
The second video turn to the target - what bot made a turn at 360 degrees in front of target, the target is already ahead?

Very bad quality result, I am sorry. I am a long shot the video, trying to show that, as mentioned earlier, but the essence of the moment in 2 of those videos. When the bot simply makes the turn at 360 degrees to an end in itself, but manages to hit the target before the bot will perform a complete rotation, and the bot stops, can not hit. After trying to turn up to the target, but if it hit the target again, he will stop.

How can I solve this problem? In fact, sometimes a long bot works, and sometimes a couple of minutes to die. I do not want that night has been wasted.
Thank you.
Old 01/27/2009, 04:25   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardoksp View Post

Here are 2 videos.
The first video simply stopped - you can see that when the target went from attacking zone bot does rotate counter-clockwise, but when you hit the target, bot immediately stops. Why?
The second video turn to the target - what bot made a turn at 360 degrees in front of target, the target is already ahead?

Very bad quality result, I am sorry. I am a long shot the video, trying to show that, as mentioned earlier, but the essence of the moment in 2 of those videos. When the bot simply makes the turn at 360 degrees to an end in itself, but manages to hit the target before the bot will perform a complete rotation, and the bot stops, can not hit. After trying to turn up to the target, but if it hit the target again, he will stop.

How can I solve this problem? In fact, sometimes a long bot works, and sometimes a couple of minutes to die. I do not want that night has been wasted.
Thank you.
1st. Set "Game settings --> Video --> Full Screen: OFF"

"Turn to the target.avi":
No problem here.
Bot searches in narrow space above the green line.
If Target Circle(RED OR BLUE), is NOT above green line, it will turn counter-clockwise until Target Circle IS above the green line.
This is working properly.

"Simply stopped.avi":
When mob HITS you, there is a "spark".
This spark = RED the same as Target Circle ABOVE THE GREEN LINE
Red above green line? = Stop turning counter-clockwise
Check: Game Settings ---> Hardcore --> Slash Effect: OFF

OR..You are wearing XMAS costume...Xmas Costume = Red...Same Red as Target Circle
Remove Xmas Costume

This should work. If not, try botting in another location.
good luck
Old 01/27/2009, 06:11   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
1st. Set "Game settings --> Video --> Full Screen: OFF"

"Turn to the target.avi":
No problem here.
Bot searches in narrow space above the green line.
If Target Circle(RED OR BLUE), is NOT above green line, it will turn counter-clockwise until Target Circle IS above the green line.
This is working properly.

"Simply stopped.avi":
When mob HITS you, there is a "spark".
This spark = RED the same as Target Circle ABOVE THE GREEN LINE
Check: Game Settings ---> Hardcore --> Slash Effect: OFF

OR..You are wearing XMAS costume...Xmas Costume = Red...Same Red as Target Circle
Remove Xmas Costume

This should work. If not, try botting in another location.
good luck
Thank you.

In all the settings correct. I have everything turned off, all that is written in the settings.

Perhaps because of the costume. Today, take off and try. Here are today all-night bot to work. Now check without a costume.
Old 01/27/2009, 06:22   #114

Mardoksp, how u managed to get pass Hackshield and use Jatacid's bot?

On a side note, I'm starting to see gold spamming bots ingame again. So somehow, somewhere, someone is getting through Hackshield.
Old 01/27/2009, 09:02   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland321 View Post
Mardoksp, how u managed to get pass Hackshield and use Jatacid's bot?

On a side note, I'm starting to see gold spamming bots ingame again. So somehow, somewhere, someone is getting through Hackshield.
I have not done anything, just run and all.
Today the house will try to verify one version, then write and say exactly.
Old 01/27/2009, 09:35   #116

Jatacid, is it possible to rise above the green line? just that when suddenly a target that the bot managed to make a full turn

And I removed the code Sitting Function, because sometimes the target appeared fast bot and do not have time to restore HP and sitting have not done anything, his target beater, but had to restore HP and all. I deleted, bot sits down after 4 TABS:
If $ tabs = 4 Or $ tabs = 13 Then after the 13 he faced, although you can hide, but will let
Old 01/27/2009, 12:47   #117

Wait, wait wait. So is the bot working regardless of a bypass?
Old 01/27/2009, 15:10   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulspruta View Post
mardoksp,на русском сервере запустил бота?напиши в пм если что.
Sorry for russian,i have bad english.
да, запустил, токо трабла иногда есть, про которую я писал выше, но думаю это может быть из-за костюма, сегодня проверю вечером.
Old 01/27/2009, 17:36   #119

mardoksp,напиши каким образом обошел hs.В пм,если можешь.
Благодарю
Old 01/27/2009, 18:05   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulspruta View Post
mardoksp,напиши каким образом обошел hs.В пм,если можешь.
Благодарю
Да никак не обходил. Серьезно. На работе запускал - ругалось что хакерская прога, спустя пару секунд, когда бота запускал.

Я подумал, что бот дома пашет из-за того, что у меня стоит windows xp 64 bit.... недавно попробовал на windows xp 32 bit - тоже самое, пашет. Я даже не знаю из-за чего. Никак обходов не ставил, тупо запустил бота и все.