Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Bot wont attack Poison FaceSpider Larva i do not know if it is the blue target box that is to small or the hp window of it. But simply bot wont pull / attack it unless the monster aggro on me first.

Would be nice if you could look into that

Old   #62

Lol, i have already tried looking into sending keystrokes to a minimized window. But it wouldnt work because the bot needs to pixel search for colours :P
you COULD multiclient requiem, and have another character just sitting near it in party with it, but no botting im sorry :P

LOL some mobs may be so big they are covering their 'blue target circle'..just find another mob and dont be so lazy haha!

Good feedback about the pause button though! i never thought of that, i will change it in the next version.

my previous post was just to let people know of the blood effect and slash effect causing problems with spinning, the new version isnt quite ready, i am still tweaking a few things.

Haha
Jat

Thanks
1 User
Old   #63

Could you also change the pot key to maybe 0 or 9 or something like that

Yeah the monster is so large it almost covers whole circle, but my problem is that there is not much other monsters i can bot on without disturbing other people and geting decent exp.

I have no clue about programing but couldnt there be a way to add the pull sequense to when you have a target window also?
That window is always at same spot.
Well i don't know, would just be very thankfull if it worked so i could start using the bot, still just running around trying it out on things to help you test it
Old   #64

Naturally that's the initial intent regarding such things... to enable one to level/gain currency/etc when you simply can't play because you have a life... however it would be nice to be able to multi-task....It's something I'm going to look into when I have the time - I'll see what I can produce and we can compare notes.

Edit moments later (I seem to like to do this):
Jatacid, yeah I realize that .. but in my case I have a two monitor setup and so it's a possibility to have it open on the secondary screen without focus but still being able to see it all... as said though I'll see what I can figure out and make a workable solution if I can... it's just a matter of when I have time. Your work as a baseline is great stuff, and I 'suppose the evolution was your intent - for whatever it's worth, good on you. [throws down another thanks]

Old   #65

It could be possible Laucivol..have a look at the "ControlSend" function. However, because the game window doesnt have a specific "control" for which the keystrokes get directed to, im not sure if it will work. Have a go though and let me know how it works out
Old   #66

I'm not a programmer, so I know very little of how you guys make the bot work. But I do have some experience using different bots. I used to bot on Ragnarok, another game from Gravity. Now I'm not sure how similar Ragnarok is to Requiem, but the bot I used was able to function even when the game window was not focused. In fact, the Ragnarok bot was able to function without the game window being open, allowing botting on multiple accounts. But anyways, I'm just throwing out ideas. Like I said, I know close to nothing about programming, so what I'd thrown out might be completely irrelevant to what we have here. =P
Old   #67

Okay so that problem was solved, but the current issue is, when I start the bot it buffs and all that good stuff. Then it continues to select a mob (not engage ((red circle)). I have it in the setting to just stand there. My attack key is F by default, and I was wondering if maybe I need to put the attack icon in a slot to make it attack.
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50000th View Post
Okay so that problem was solved, but the current issue is, when I start the bot it buffs and all that good stuff. Then it continues to select a mob (not engage ((red circle)). I have it in the setting to just stand there. My attack key is F by default, and I was wondering if maybe I need to put the attack icon in a slot to make it attack.
When customizing the bot, use skills. You do not need to press 'f'. It seems your main problem is that it wont 'pull target'. Ensure you have a ranged skill set for 'pull target'. Also, make sure your game resolution is correctly set. If it isnt, it will not realise it has a mob selected.
If you use a crossbow, you could set the 'pull target' key to "f" as this will make the bot start the shooting.

Does the bot spin and 'look' for the mob once it is selected? if it isnt, then it will be your resolution.
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
When customizing the bot, use skills. You do not need to press 'f'. It seems your main problem is that it wont 'pull target'. Ensure you have a ranged skill set for 'pull target'. Also, make sure your game resolution is correctly set. If it isnt, it will not realise it has a mob selected.
If you use a crossbow, you could set the 'pull target' key to "f" as this will make the bot start the shooting.

Does the bot spin and 'look' for the mob once it is selected? if it isnt, then it will be your resolution.
A Hunter or Rogue that uses crossbows and rifles will want to have the attack target button on their hotbar. Instead of changing the games controls around just move that button to the Pull enimy hotbar box. You can find the button under the Actions tab above the Chatbox. (where you have your Emotes and stuff)
Also if your bot isnt ranged at all you can stand in a field of non elite agro mobs, as long as you stand near one and only one. They will run up to you and start fighting and then the bot will spin until it faces the target and attack. Elites may be a bit harder to do this with as your HP may not be fully regen'd when the next mob respawns.
Old   #70

AAah i see what you are saying XD. See this is why any feedback is good! I will program it to 'attack' the mob as a part of the 'pull target' function..this way no matter what your pull key is, it will start attacking
Thanks guys
Old   #71

First Post Updated with version 1.5. Works quite smoothly now for me
Now just more and more fancy features to come in future, like kiting and being able to move better lol.
Old   #72

Very good work!
It works PERFECTLY!!!
Old   #73

Jatacid,

great trainer. I'm having some trouble though...

like others, I'm having trouble with spinning. My character either just stands, targets and doesn't attack. or it moves in very random ways (spinning, strafing, running forwards, then backwards, etc.) attacks, then stops. I've followed your instructions carefully...

could it be my monitor? My resolution is 1440X900, but I changed it in game to be 1024X768. any suggestions?

This bot is the most promising bot I've seen for this game. Keep it up.
Old   #74

Nice stuff... **** it haven't had time to mess with the direct commands, but I've an idea regarding that - you said that the function needed a hook of some sort to direct input... maybe the solution is either trying to use hackshield for that (I doubt it, but an idea) or try to write a program that acts like that for Requiem (IE hooks onto Requiem and tells it the commands?) Just some ideas I came up with that might lead in the right direction...
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laucivol View Post
Nice stuff... **** it haven't had time to mess with the direct commands, but I've an idea regarding that - you said that the function needed a hook of some sort to direct input... maybe the solution is either trying to use hackshield for that (I doubt it, but an idea) or try to write a program that acts like that for Requiem (IE hooks onto Requiem and tells it the commands?) Just some ideas I came up with that might lead in the right direction...
To be honest, i dont think i will take the bot this far. I will only write a script that will work for nearly all the races that i play. I have provided my .au3 file though, so if you want to continue developing it you should The format the thing is in now, works well enough for most peoples setups so yeah.

As for the spinning, it seems a very select few are having the problem. Again, the settings should be:
full screen - off, resolution 1240x768, hardcore blood off & slash effect off, all names and combat damage turned off too.
Otherwise, try a different mob, maybe the colours in the environment are too similar they cause confusion :P