Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Diablo III Language Patcher - Error 8x

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
same here guess all of us banned

Old   #227

could it be that ban really is just temporary?

Old   #228

Donīt get your hopes up. Iīm 99.9% sure that the bans are permanent.
The "expiration date" probably just shows how long you will still be able to post on the forums.

But as many people said before, this game sucks anyway.
The output you get from investing so much time is not worth it all (especially considering how boring the action during that invested time is). I wouldnīt accept such a rate of frustration at my workplace (and Iīm an experimentalist, Iīm used to lots of frustration :P), so no way in hell, Iīd even consider buying another copy of the game. Wasnīt playing much recently anymore anyway.

Lesson learned. And just to be sure: The lesson is to never buy a Blizz game again, itīs just not the same company it was 10 years ago.

But thanks to all the people putting effort into patching our language versions. Without them, my licence would have been worthless after day 1, on which you could still play with all languages.
Old   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_paul View Post
+1 here boarding the banwagon !

What happens now for those who want to play ?
Update the tool for those who will get unbanned in a few days ?
Let's first see that it is in fact a temporary ban, because I doubt it is

Old   #230

I am not mad because I cant play anymore. I am bad that some euros has left behind. I made 20+ euros so I got my money back. But my gear was worth 40eu more + 15 mil gold = 15 euros. So that sucks ;/
Old   #231

Answer from Blizzard
The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new licence. If you add a new Diablo III licence, the new account will overwrite your old account and any prior heroes or items will be permanently erased.

Looks its is permanent ban
Old   #232

**** it. diablo 3 is almost dead already.
Old   #233

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,189
I'm sorry for your accounts guys, it seems that all my test accounts have been banned too, i'm done with this company.
Old   #234

Its Ok jumalauta. Any Way All need be know if blizz found this tread
then put ban to all.
Old   #235

of course it's permanent ban
Quote:
* * * NOTICE OF DIABLO III ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * *
I was legit player, I was banned with 28kk gold, gear worth ~200kk, and legendary on AH with 86kk bid.. but I don't care.. Like I said before, I was bored from grinding same content round and round.. So it's no big deal for me getting banned.. I could play Russian, but.. well it's like drive a car with a steering wheel on right side lol... if you know what I mean

Sadly, there are very few games of such genre like D3 (action/hack'n'slash/rpg), I think I will give a try with Torchlight 2 (but the graphics are extremely cartoonish). But for few weeks I'm on vacation from gaming lol.

PS: thanks to all patch makers!
Old   #236

Looks like the wagon goes to GW2 But let me tell you something, company of GW2 (think it was arenanet) is much worse than Blizzard. They even ban the exploiters of in-game material, like our old dank cellar Also, I watched some videos of people who got banned for buying cheap from a vendor and selling for more to another vendor even that!! Be careful..
Old   #237

Thank you for contacting us. An additional review of the action taken against the Diablo III account on has been completed. We have confirmed our initial findings, and the account action will not be reversed or changed.

Actions are based on the violation's severity and take previous violations into consideration. This action was taken in accordance with the Terms of Use () and our Diablo III Policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support), which all players acknowledge and agree to before logging into the game.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in Diablo III. Thank you for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment

this is the reply i got from my ticket. Severe decision from blizzard. im done with this game i lost to much
Old   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by etb View Post
Thank you for contacting us. An additional review of the action taken against the Diablo III account on has been completed. We have confirmed our initial findings, and the account action will not be reversed or changed.

Actions are based on the violation's severity and take previous violations into consideration. This action was taken in accordance with the Terms of Use () and our Diablo III Policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support), which all players acknowledge and agree to before logging into the game.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in Diablo III. Thank you for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment

this is the reply i got from my ticket. Severe decision from blizzard. im done with this game i lost to much

Quote:
....but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in Diablo III. Thank you for respecting our position.

As if using a language patch is cheating or ruining the gaming experience for anyone else, if anything it should be a "strike" on the account. Should have know how greedy Blizzard was when after lots of people bought the Russian keys they then changed the terms that Russian was the only client that wasn't going to be multi-language. Bunch of f**king snakes....

Hope the game dies....
Old   #239

Thx Jumaulata & deathkeeper, your jobs were very great, usefull and powerfull !

I don't get banned yet, so I've decide to upgrade my account before ban...
Old   #240

Last Ticket Replay from Blizz

Hello again,

The decision taken to ban your account was the correct one to take after having reviewed the case again.

Support will not look to overturn this action and should you wish make a formal complaint that can be done in email for to the email address:

Regards,

Game Master Corvelni

English Game Master Team
Blizzard Entertainment

Need all write complaint to this email

Tags
82, diablo, error, language, patch