Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Diablo III Language Patcher - Error 8x

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
yeah I dont get email too. today I bought best gear I ever had and got banned lol

but why they should`nt ban me temporary? Because I use RMAH and they get money from me. and if they will not unban me I wouldn`t buy another diablo or any other their games.

Maybie it`s just first warning not to buy RU versions to new customers? Isn`t that logical?

Old   #197

you are right, don`t buy RU versions people!!!

Old   #198

Still no email too
Old   #199

banned, too. **** this ****!
where it says its temporary?

Old   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stadionfeger View Post
banned, too. **** this ****!
where it says its temporary?
Just wait for the email - it will tell you everything. If it ever arrives...
Old   #201

got banned today! **** you Bli$$ard!!

no email!

War das letztde Spiel was ich mir von diesem Drecksladen gekauft hab.
Hab mir das Spiel sogar 2 mal gekauft!
(Das erste mal wurde ich gebannt weil ich nen Zoomhack ausprobiert hab, ok da war ich selber schuld)

ABER DAS IST JA MAL ECHT DER HAMMER!
Ich war mit 160 Stunden Playtime Inferno AKt 3, grade bisschen gefarmt und dann sone scheiße, zuerst Ingame sone meldung und dann konnte ich mich nicht mehr einloggen.
wtf, erstickt doch an euren 10 Millionen € . **** you Blizzard

Sorry, das musste jetzt sein ;-)

Achja für alle Leidensgenossen:
Spiele jetzt "Drakensang Online"

Super Alternative zu Diablo 3:
(for free/browser)
Old   #202

IMPORTANT!!!

Guys check Diablo III

It shows for me:

Origination: In-game Activity
Ban Type: in-game activities that violate the Terms of Use.
Expires: Monday, September 3, 2012 3:50:18 PM PDT (in 2 days, 21 hours)
Ban Reason: N/A

I also received the general email that says I'm banned, but it doesn't have any expiry date.
Maybe it's a permanent ban, but hopefully it is not.
Old   #203

so wurde auch gebannt hab schon den händler angehauen weil er dafür garantiert hat das es keinerlei probleme geben wird ma gucken was der jetzt machen wird bzw zu sagen hat wohl das übliche
Old   #204

yeah, me too no e-mail, no warnings, no nothing.. but don't ever forget that's not jumalauta's fault. we love you jumalauta and appreciate what you did for us, RU language users. but i should warn anyone thinking of using the language patcher: experience tells the hard way that you will eventually be banned
Old   #205

Blizzard just banned my account for this, D3 was a piece of dying shit anyway.....moving on to GW2 -- jumalauta, thanks for your work, I got my money worth out of it before they banned me.

EDIT: why does it say Expires: Monday, September 3, 2012 6:48:43 PM PDT (in 2 days, 23 hours)? Temp ban?

Greetings,

* * * NOTICE OF DIABLO III ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * *

Following a very thorough investigation, we have identified a number of Battle.net accounts -- including the account associated with this email address -- that have been involved with using third-party programs to circumvent the language restrictions on language-locked versions of Diablo III. This is a violation of our Terms of Use and in-game policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support). As such, we’ve deactivated the Diablo III game account on these Battle.net accounts.

A deactivated Diablo III game account is no longer accessible, and any Diablo III characters or items associated with the account are also no longer accessible.

Any open real-money bids or auctions at the time of the account deactivation have been cancelled, and open bids will be refunded to the original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account deactivation will not be refunded or reversed.

Account Action: Diablo III Game Account Deactivation
Offense: Unapproved Third-Party Software

A third-party program is considered to be any file or program that is used in addition to the game to alter the original use of the product. For example, these programs may add languages that aren’t supported by the game license, increase movement speed, or teleport characters from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. Programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to players or that transmit or modify any of the game files also fall under this definition.

Please note that we’re unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns. However, we do have an appeal process for anyone who feels their access to Diablo III has been unjustly removed. Before proceeding with an appeal, it’s important to keep in mind that given the thoroughness of our investigation, it’s unlikely that the decision will be overturned. That said, any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by our Customer Support team. To learn more about how Customer Support is able to assist you, and how to contact them via online ticket, please visit us at Support Contact Information - Battle.net Support.

Aside from an appeal, the only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new game license. We advise that players pursuing an appeal hold off on purchasing a new Diablo III license until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III license, the new license will overwrite your old license, and characters and items from the deactivated license will not be accessible.

Our game policies and Terms of Use are in place to help ensure a fun and fair experience for players on Battle.net. We appreciate your understanding with regard to our need to maintain our policies, and thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment
Diablo III Customer Support
Battle.net Support
Old   #206

Im pretty happy that they banned me. Over 300h so almost 20-30 times more than typical single player game
Im happy that there still are ppl like jumalauta, who wanted help us for free and allow us play game in some sick blizzlike sales policy.
Btw, i dont think so that its tmp ban: Aside from an appeal, the only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new game license.
So good luck and lets meet in GW2
Old   #207

also banned, all my items that i got from the begining were on that account. I lost all. i tried to appeal to get a temp ban instead.. hope this will work
Old   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by etb View Post
also banned, all my items that i got from the begining were on that account. I lost all. i tried to appeal to get a temp ban instead.. hope this will work
Keep us informed on what happens with the appeal. I will wait a couple of days to see what happens and will most probably proceed with court actions against their UK registered business address.
Old   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventil4o View Post
IMPORTANT!!!

Guys check Diablo III

It shows for me:

Origination: In-game Activity
Ban Type: in-game activities that violate the Terms of Use.
Expires: Monday, September 3, 2012 3:50:18 PM PDT (in 2 days, 21 hours)
Ban Reason: N/A

I also received the general email that says I'm banned, but it doesn't have any expiry date.
Maybe it's a permanent ban, but hopefully it is not.
Zeigt an wie lange man im Forum schreiben kann ^^
Old   #210

[email protected]' blizzard permanently banned me too today, there aren't any mail before just happened...
Anyway thanks to Jumalauta for the patcher, I was able to play many hours with that game, but its not worth to buy another copy of it. **** actiblizz!!!!

Tags
82, diablo, error, language, patch