Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Diablo III Language Patcher - Error 8x

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Got banned too, I got the E-mail with no expiration date but the forums says that my ban is temporary and I'll get unbanned in 2 Days and 23 hours. Wayne, I just bought Diablo 3, to play something until WoW:MoP, and now since the prepatch is out I don't care ;D

Old   #212

Ich wurde heute morgen auch erwischt bei mir steht:"A deactivated Diablo III game account is no longer accessible, and any Diablo III characters or items associated with the account are also no longer accessible."

Was für mich so viel bedeutet das ich nciht gebannt wurde sondern der ganze Acc gelöscht bzw. deaktiviert wurde.

Old   #213

Greetings,

* * * NOTICE OF DIABLO III ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * *

Following a very thorough investigation, we have identified a number of Battle.net accounts -- including the account associated with this email address -- that have been involved with using third-party programs to circumvent the language restrictions on language-locked versions of Diablo III. This is a violation of our Terms of Use and in-game policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support). As such, we’ve deactivated the Diablo III game account on these Battle.net accounts.

A deactivated Diablo III game account is no longer accessible, and any Diablo III characters or items associated with the account are also no longer accessible.

Any open real-money bids or auctions at the time of the account deactivation have been cancelled, and open bids will be refunded to the original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account deactivation will not be refunded or reversed.

Account Action: Diablo III Game Account Deactivation
Offense: Unapproved Third-Party Software

A third-party program is considered to be any file or program that is used in addition to the game to alter the original use of the product. For example, these programs may add languages that aren’t supported by the game license, increase movement speed, or teleport characters from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. Programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to players or that transmit or modify any of the game files also fall under this definition.

Please note that we’re unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns. However, we do have an appeal process for anyone who feels their access to Diablo III has been unjustly removed. Before proceeding with an appeal, it’s important to keep in mind that given the thoroughness of our investigation, it’s unlikely that the decision will be overturned. That said, any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by our Customer Support team. To learn more about how Customer Support is able to assist you, and how to contact them via online ticket, please visit us at Support Contact Information - Battle.net Support.

Aside from an appeal, the only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new game license. We advise that players pursuing an appeal hold off on purchasing a new Diablo III license until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III license, the new license will overwrite your old license, and characters and items from the deactivated license will not be accessible.

Our game policies and Terms of Use are in place to help ensure a fun and fair experience for players on Battle.net. We appreciate your understanding with regard to our need to maintain our policies, and thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment
Diablo III Customer Support
Battle.net Support

//////////

it begins with "greetings" DD blizzard idiots...

u have to be stupid to buy another
Old   #214

I got banned too.. and.. I don't feel bad about it.. Had some good time, but recently I got so bored from grinding same content.. Did like one act3 run once in 1-2days, and still was falling asleep, no matter I didn't play much.. I feel like I've got my deserved perma holiday from this game..

Old   #215

jo wurde auch gebannt thx für den hammer geilen language patcher omg sone scheisse ey hätt ich ma lieber us gezoggt
Old   #216

Yea, I got the ban-hammer too. But, I'm not worrying. Now, TL2 release date is announced and I was anyway planning to move to that. So, good bye D3 and hello TL2!
Old   #217

Ich werde weiter RU acc kaufen aber nur noch zum dauer Botten und Gold verdienen und hoffe Du patch das Programm hier weiter .

EDIT: ist es eigentlich möglich rechtmässig mit Russischer Sprache auf EU servern zu Spielen also sprich kann mit einem RU-Key in Russisch auf servern spielen so das ich meinem Deutschen Main Gold geben kann?
Old   #218

Also got banned , thanks jumalauta for stuff u put on for us, cause russion version wasnt fun at all
To be honest, maybe it's even better to get banned, no way gonna buy new dia3 ) just **** the blizz, its not old blizz its new blizz witch was bought by activision, so screw them

Take care guys
Old   #219

Everyone banned Me too.
Old   #220

Ich wurde auch gebannt. Hab gestern noch diablo auf Inferno glegt. Bin trotzdem traurig das mein Paragon 7 Zauberer weg ist TL2 Hab ich auch vorbestellt aber das wird eh nicht an D3 rankommen. Jetzt werd ich auch boten.
Old   #221

Just got Banned too
Old   #222

elite*gold: 10
5/5 banned

reason: third party software to unlock language
Old   #223

Diablo III Exploitation and Client/Server Manipulation Policy - Battle.net Support

Unapproved Third Party Software
A third party program is any file or program that is not a part of the Diablo III software, but is used to gain an advantage in the game, such as increasing your resource gathering rate or map visibility. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files. Any external applications that are used in conjunction with Diablo III can cause quite a few unwanted side effects. Some of the major possible results of the use of third party programs can be instability of the game to the point that a player "crashes" from the game quite often. External programs can also be used to transmit viruses, spyware, and other unwanted programs into a player's computer. Third party programs can also be used to obtain information from the player's computer, such as account, password, and personal information. If a player is found to have used such a program, he/she may:

Be temporarily suspended from the game

Have further action taken, up to and including account closure, based on the intent of the program
Old   #224

+1 here boarding the banwagon !

What happens now for those who want to play ?
Update the tool for those who will get unbanned in a few days ?
Old   #225

make room for me in that banwagon +1

wondering how many of us got bliz

Tags
82, diablo, error, language, patch