Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Diablo III Language Patcher - Error 8x

Discussion on [Release] Diablo III Language Patcher - Error 8x within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old 09/02/2012, 20:38   #241

elite*gold: 0
why should we do that? they don`t care anyways
Old 09/02/2012, 23:03   #242

i think they went too far, getting our game ban might be ok, but losing characters sounds way too high as penalty.

and also they say to buy a new copy! why i want to start again without the chance of getting at least my time wasted on your game bliz? =_=
Old 09/02/2012, 23:07   #243

elite*gold: 27
Got Banned because of this Tool npnp
Old 09/02/2012, 23:07   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweec View Post
Last Ticket Replay from Blizz

Hello again,

The decision taken to ban your account was the correct one to take after having reviewed the case again.

Support will not look to overturn this action and should you wish make a formal complaint that can be done in email for to the email address:

Regards,

Game Master Corvelni

English Game Master Team
Blizzard Entertainment

Need all write complaint to this email
Than you for the email. I needed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larweet View Post
why should we do that? they don`t care anyways
I'm currently in communication with them, trying to overturn the ban. If that doesn't work my next step is legal actions against their UK registered address. I have written a letter, which hopefully will give them some perspective and have just sent it to the email sweec provided in his post above. I will also send it in paper form to their UK address.

Anyone knows any other email addresses of Blizzard?
Old 09/03/2012, 12:25   #245

Luckily i was not able to make the language patch work for me. So i got no ban. I'm used to play in russian, is kinda comic diablo 3 soviet comunist propaganda version
However, thanks to Jumalauta for his work!
Old 09/03/2012, 13:42   #246

Banned too... but it realy didn't make any sense to me, Because suffering in inferno is not something that you miss during all of your life... thank you blizz. you saved my time which i have been wasting in your no fun game , also i saved money while i didnt pay 60 euros to the english copy.
Old 09/03/2012, 17:18   #247

Hmm really strange.

Some people get banned for this, I only get warnings that someone else but me used a tool to change languages. So I only need to renew my password and I can play again, and again, and again. Why don't they ban my account?

Really awkward

Greetz
Old 09/03/2012, 17:53   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by macner View Post
Banned too... but it realy didn't make any sense to me, Because suffering in inferno is not something that you miss during all of your life... thank you blizz. you saved my time which i have been wasting in your no fun game , also i saved money while i didnt pay 60 euros to the english copy.
Same thing here.
I'm happy I enjoyed this game at 30 euros for a few months because it doesn't deserve any more... Thanks to the people who put some effort into the "cracks" and did something right.

Arenanet ( gw2 ) is worse than Blizz regarding this... they banned my cheap key right away, twice.
I still wonder if the game is worth its full price.
Old 09/04/2012, 13:22   #249

banned too

hi

i was baned too

thx jumalata for your great work

your are the best

blizzard sucks

i dont buy anything others from this stupid publisher

they are the worst f++ckers ever

we donate money to there and there f++cked us up

30euros are 4 trash
Old 09/04/2012, 18:22   #250

I wrote a ticked, just for fun, not expecting to overturn their decision on account closure. I tried to explain that penalty is to harsh, and it is the same penalty as bots get. In the ansver, GM quotes me some piece of their policy:
Quote:
Accounts are closed when a player has excessively and/or grossly violated our policies. When an account is closed, the player is no longer able to access the account. Account Closures are rare and represent a player who is unable to abide by our rules and insists on negatively affecting other players' enjoyment of the game or harming the service itself.

- Most serious account penalty
- Very rare
- Permanent service revocation
First of all I did not affect any player in the game, or service itself.. They threat me like botter, and they are not going to overturn decision in any way.. Well this so funny :lol: They are bunch of faggots, nothing else.. They can't even give a proper reason for account closure, but writing some bullshit instead, which has nothing to do with the matter. That bullshit he quotes me simply denies my penalty, but well, GM is always right

So in the end, I'm happily moving to Runic Games, will try Torchlight 2. Oh, and I say NEVER AGAIN to blizzfuckers. The truth is: players are cows, and blizzard is cow milking machine, if you know what I mean. It's all about that
Old 09/04/2012, 19:47   #251

loooooooool i got banned
Old 09/04/2012, 23:56   #252

mhh i cant start the fix since two days, it just doesnt start.

Anyone have an idea?

Ich kann den Fix nicht mehr starten seit paar tagen. Vorher hat alles reibungslos geklapt aber nun startet er einfach nicht mehr also der Fix.
Hat jemand eine Idee?
Old 09/05/2012, 01:36   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargil179 View Post
mhh i cant start the fix since two days, it just doesnt start.

Anyone have an idea?

Ich kann den Fix nicht mehr starten seit paar tagen. Vorher hat alles reibungslos geklapt aber nun startet er einfach nicht mehr also der Fix.
Hat jemand eine Idee?
Ja, einfach weiter versuchen bis du auch gebannt wirst.
Old 09/05/2012, 10:02   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streitnix View Post
Ja, einfach weiter versuchen bis du auch gebannt wirst.
mhhh, also ich habe bis jetzt immer mit dem Tool gezockt habe es allerdings bevor ich mich eingelogt habe auch wieder geschlossen.

kann Warden dann überhaupt noch was festestellen und mit meinem Account in verbindung bringen?

Das Tool ist ja bereits geschlossen bevor ich mich einlogge!

Bis jetzt wurde ich noch nicht gebannt
Old 09/07/2012, 11:31   #255

Bin bisher nicht gebannt aber kann ja noch kommen, ist mir aber auch egal spiel sowieso kaum noch.

Tags
82, diablo, error, language, patch