Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DemonBuddy is now online

Discussion on DemonBuddy is now online within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DemonBuddy is now online

DemonBuddy is now online
the pricing is as follows

Discount valid until: 31. July 2012

One thing that we can expect is that it will be lower gph than Immortal at least to begin with. Due to the fact that Immortal uses a hack for early leave instead of the 10 second wait time. This means that in the time you can do six runs with DemonBuddy, you could have done 7 with Immortal.

DemonBuddy have mode advanced combat logic like we know from HonorBuddy so in time it will probably allow for more advanced farming. It also supports quests.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I was in doubt, since it is a release, but it is somewhat also a discussion.

Here is a profile from nesox - Though it is royal crypts
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<Profile> <Name>Royal Crypts gold farm profile by Nesox</Name> <GameParams numGames="-1" isPrivate="True" resumeFromSave="False" difficulty="Inferno" act="A1" step="-1" quest="72738"/> 
<!--<GameParams quest="72738" step="-1" act="A1" difficulty="Inferno" resumeFromSave="True" isPrivate="True" numGames="-1" />-->
 -<Order> <WriteReport/> 
<!-- Let us start this while we're down there... Only use the WP if we're not already at the level we want to be on. -->
 -<If condition="Me.IsInTown"> <UseWaypoint waypointNumber="4" actorId="223757 " levelArea="1999503360" z="24.90366" y="2834.629" x="2981.229" questId="1"/> </If> 
<!-- Run a circle around the room, breaking everything. -->
 <MoveTo levelArea="1999568897" z="0.1817395" y="461.3848" x="819.4552" questId="1" name="Left Wing"/> <MoveTo levelArea="1999568897" z="0.1" y="736.2032" x="825.3065" questId="1" name="Right Wing"/> 
<!-- Actually leave the game! -->
 <UseTownPortal questId="1"/> <LeaveGame reason="Run is done"/> </Order> </Profile>
UPDATE 21:16 11th of may

The bot is quite buggy as it is right now. It is full of bugs and it seems more like a beta version:

Tries to attack arcane lasers
Runs by a goblin and doesn't even attack it
Tries to melee atack a mob that is 30 yards away
The Bot prefers to pick items/destroy objects instead of fighting mobs.

So I would wait a few days with buying it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 19:10   #2

Nice =)

Jetzt noch abwarten bis es ein ordentliches LvL Profil gibt und dann wird zugeschlagen =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 19:28   #3

How long is the discount active for? So I know how much time I have to consider it.

Most of all since royal crypts has been nerfed now, where does it farm? And what kind of gold can you except with a 300% Goldfind DemonHunter?

Also does it have mutiple profiles it can load for switching farming place?

I am seriously considering this. But I have to be 100% sure since I need to buy another copy of diablo 3 for it. (my farm account in order to keep main account save)

How is the support going to be? Will there be continious updates if patched? Do I need to be connected to your servers at all time? (hope they won't be failing if so)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 20:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisssj3 View Post
How long is the discount active for? So I know how much time I have to consider it.

Most of all since royal crypts has been nerfed now, where does it farm? And what kind of gold can you except with a 300% Goldfind DemonHunter?

Also does it have mutiple profiles it can load for switching farming place?

I am seriously considering this. But I have to be 100% sure since I need to buy another copy of diablo 3 for it. (my farm account in order to keep main account save)

How is the support going to be? Will there be continious updates if patched? Do I need to be connected to your servers at all time? (hope they won't be failing if so)
It has been patched many times already.

I think you will be able to make around 400k/hr with the current spots.
It should allow for switching farmplaces, but it is hard to say as there are no guides out on how to create stuff. I think the release was a bit rushed.
You can farm in Core of arreat and do ~400k more if u have decent dps.. MY DemonHunter with just 16k dps, 34 gold pickup and 200GF is doing 400k

DIscount applies untill the 17th of June, so for a week
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 21:02   #5

Im doing core of arreat on hell 18k dps without passives, but I still die from time to time. So I doubt bot would not. Unless on nightmare but then you wouldn't get 400k a hour I reckon. I have no gold radius btw.

So how do you actually tell the bot where to go what to do etc. you said no guides... seems like fail to me..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 21:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisssj3 View Post
Im doing core of arreat on hell 18k dps without passives, but I still die from time to time. So I doubt bot would not. Unless on nightmare but then you wouldn't get 400k a hour I reckon. I have no gold radius btw.

So how do you actually tell the bot where to go what to do etc. you said no guides... seems like fail to me..
No, I dont bot there using DemonBuddy, it is too buggy still (updating OP in a sec)
And I am botting Nightmare, the goldpot difference is not too big, specially not when you can kill the elite/champion mobs and get NV buff quite fast.
Nor do I pick up any drops except for legendaries.
Gold radius is a must for botting though and is with GF, Movementspeed the most important factors as I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
If you recall, I made several posts that I wasn't happy with the bot and I postponed the release twice. Over 1000 people posted demanding that we release anyway because right now it works and everyone knows that it will carry on being developed.

We will get levelling working smoothly. We will have profiles for nice gold farms as they are discovered. We will be doing this for years just like with HB. For now, the bot is functional and its dirt cheap. If you want to wait for it to be completely done and pay more, that is OK as well. And if its any consolation, I appreciate the bug reports.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 22:37   #7

Well I have GF 300% and movespeed 12% just no radius lol can't afford radius item xD

I actually find gold difference to be big.. but im not sure if it would be on the total run.. It's just how I feel it

How many bots are out there? Immortal Demonbuddy Hellbuddy or more?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2012, 04:08   #8

was bedeutet das 1 session oder 3 sessios?

wieviele bots man gleichzeitig am laufen haben kann?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2012, 04:20   #9

elite*gold: 10
Genau LivingTree.

Jedoch finde ich Hellbuddy Bot besser, aber okay ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2012, 06:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son~Goku View Post
Genau LivingTree.

Jedoch finde ich Hellbuddy Bot besser, aber okay ^_^
also wenn ich 4 accs habe 1 main und 3 zum botten kann ich die dann mit den 3 lifetime sessions laufen lassen und mit meinem main spielen, ja?

und wieso findest du hellbuddy besser?

kannsu doch gar nicht vergleichen mit diesem early demonbuddy :/
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2012, 07:44   #11

elite*gold: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingTree View Post
also wenn ich 4 accs habe 1 main und 3 zum botten kann ich die dann mit den 3 lifetime sessions laufen lassen und mit meinem main spielen, ja?

und wieso findest du hellbuddy besser?

kannsu doch gar nicht vergleichen mit diesem early demonbuddy :/
Ja kannst du und Hellbuddy anscheinend erste Bannwave :P
Old 06/12/2012, 09:40   #12

elite*gold: 139
Received Thanks: 24,256
Demonbuddy ist zurzeit eher eine Alpha Version, die noch Bugs ohne Ende enthält. Gestern konnte man das botten zumindest vergessen, mal schaun wie weit sie in einer Woche sind. War schon etwas enttäuscht gestern, hatte mir davon mehr erhofft.
Old 06/12/2012, 10:32   #13

elite*gold: 94
DemonBuddy wird alleine durch die Plugins die gerade released werden besser, relogg / identify etc. Denke in 2-3 Wochen kann man den dann benutzten, zur Zeit mit den ganzen HB bans würde ich eh keinen Bot laufen lassen.
Old 06/12/2012, 14:28   #14

they did a few updates that helped the performance a little, but still not flawless
Old 06/12/2012, 16:10   #15

elite*gold: 2
Kann man ihn mittlerweile benutzen ?