Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Discussion on Introducing Shannara Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 04/01/2016, 17:13   #46

elite*gold: 200
Howdy !

A new update has been released earlier today, here you can find the change-log about what changes were made.
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for us, please feel free to contact us and post a thread here in the forums !

Changelog:

• Requested by some players, the reborn bow now has the chance of stigging your character and increasing your damage by 20%;
  • PoisonBlade effect has been fixed is now working properly (deals physical damage when poison activates and hits the target while active);
  • Drops in AdvancedZone have been fixed - only Refined items or above will drop from now on;
  • From now on there's only 40% chance of getting a special attribute weapon when you reborn (instead of getting it for granted);
  • Counter Clock Guild War has been introduced and will take place every Saturday from 16:00 to 18:00 - this first week, I'll be awarding a 30 Days VIP Card to the player that makes the best promo video for the event - Guide can be found ;
  • Silvers can now be deposited/withdrawn through VIP Warehouse;
  • Inside the Training Ground, chars can no longer cast a spell if too far away from the target ;
  • You can no longer attack players inside the training ground;
  • VIP Warehouse cannot be used in secondary, GW or other Events maps in order to remove a degree of privilege from VIP over non-VIPs;

Disclaimer:
We're currently recruiting moderators for Shannara Conquer, if you're insterested in becoming a member of our STAFF please take a look at our forum thread about it !

Please feel free to drop us any questions! We'll try to answer as soon as possible!

That would be all for now!

Best regards,
Nyo
Old 04/01/2016, 17:25   #47

elite*gold: 0
Awesome server! the rates are excellent. Staffs are useful and really helpful! always there to answer to your questions and help you out when anything happens. If your looking for an active server with players on and is ready to work for your stuff it defenitily a server to try!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2016, 03:30   #48

epvp nickname : edrian256
ingame nickname : Aika
Old 04/06/2016, 09:32   #49

elite*gold: 21
Probably the best, classic private server running at the moment. Love it and love the developer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2016, 21:42   #50

Hey guys, I made this video for one of the custom GW's that is 1x a week on this server.
It's pretty awesome. I gotta get stronger, but yeah, just a sample !

Old 04/13/2016, 21:30   #51

Yeah deff the best classic server out there, have been playing it for a while for testing.

I can truly recommend this server to anyone who is intrested in a good decent classic server.

+1 Goodluck m8
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2016, 18:02   #52

i have this bug/glitch anione know how to fix?

sorry for me bad english
Old 04/15/2016, 18:47   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassius05 View Post
i have this bug/glitch anione know how to fix?

sorry for me bad english
Probably reinstall client, unless they are trying to move buttons around in the client. If so, just contact the head and see why your client is like that.
Old 04/15/2016, 19:00   #54

i try so many times i unistal intall donwload for 4 link the same client change resolution try patch on another server client but the bug is in the .exe i think
Old 04/15/2016, 21:21   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
Probably reinstall client, unless they are trying to move buttons around in the client. If so, just contact the head and see why your client is like that.
The issue has been fixed. It had nothing to do with buttons being moved (thanks for the hint tho)!

It seems that in some screens with higher resolutions (1920x1080 in this case) windows has a default size of 125% when it comes to reading text in windows/apps and so on. If anyone faces a similar problem, everything that you need to do in order to fix it is: Right click your Desktop, Open Screen Resolution and make sure the text size is set at 100%.

This will most-likely fix any issue you have, in case it doesn't feel free to contact us through our FB Page, ingame, forum, website support or simply send us an e-mail through our website "Contact" page!

Best regards,
Nyo
Old 04/18/2016, 14:50   #56

Received Thanks: 1,565
disagree.
Old 04/18/2016, 17:24   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
disagree.
The explanation given to the problem described above?
Well, you might be right. If I claimed that was certainly the cause then I take that back.

Let me rephrase, the solution I presented solved the player's issue, if it was or not the cause that I'm not sure.

But yea, any input you can give regarding this issue or any other is surely welcome =]
Old 04/21/2016, 21:08   #58

Been a while, decided to give it a go again. Thankfully got the FPS problem fixed and loving the server now
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 11:13   #59

Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
The explanation given to the problem described above?
Well, you might be right. If I claimed that was certainly the cause then I take that back.

Let me rephrase, the solution I presented solved the player's issue, if it was or not the cause that I'm not sure.

But yea, any input you can give regarding this issue or any other is surely welcome =]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossome View Post
Best of luck with your server
i mean i disagree on this server being here, its just like every other server. Buggy and not worth the time in logging in.

Nothing against you personally.

But how about the community focuses its efforts on 1 main server, and knocks all these stupid eggy hosted servers out of the water?

why does everyone who has ever played conquer, have to run there own server?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 16:12   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
i mean i disagree on this server being here, its just like every other server. Buggy and not worth the time in logging in.

Nothing against you personally.

But how about the community focuses its efforts on 1 main server, and knocks all these stupid eggy hosted servers out of the water?

why does everyone who has ever played conquer, have to run there own server?
First of all thank you for both your reply and opinion.

I'm glad to see a different opinion around here, they're just as important as the "positive" ones (not that I took yours in a negative way).
The main reason behind the fact that I'm running this project is stated in the first post - mainly for learning purposes.

You're right when you say the server has bugs, it has indeed and it would be both disrespectful for the players and a lie coming from me if I claimed it was bugless (which I never did, just for the record).

Nevertheless, thank you once again for voicing your opinion about the server, I truly appreciate it. After all without criticizes we're going nowhere.

For the time being (and a bit off-topic), I'm starting my Master's finals next week and they'll last for 3 to 4 weeks so I can't promise many updates for the next weeks. I have an update that's being released this week tho.

Keep yourself tuned and remember to drop any suggestions or doubts at our forum, Facebook page or e-mail. We'll answer as soon as possible.

Peace !

Tags
classic, conquer, conquer online, private server