Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Discussion on Introducing Shannara Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 10/21/2018, 07:26   #241

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
You want one? I'll give it to you for free.
I appreciate the consideration, but no thank you.
I have a few from others who wanted to give me a copy.
Old 11/01/2018, 11:35   #242

elite*gold: 0
uhhh wtf happened?
Old 01/25/2019, 06:44   #243

They released a classic server. It's pretty great. Been playing for a few days and so far so good. I recommend you check it out if you are looking for a classic experience.
Old 03/16/2019, 19:43   #244

what happened with this thing? Just logged in for fist time, and I'm the only one in Twin City,as well as in market lol. It seems population is really low 10 to 15 people lolz
Old 03/25/2019, 07:37   #245

Is this server a dead meme?
Old 05/11/2019, 18:51   #246

elite*gold: 200
I believe even tho I stopped updating this post with our development notes I should inform the community about this to avoid players getting confused.

As some of you might know, last year our community has requested us to work on a lower rate server without some of the custom features we had at Shannara (with the chance of possibly adding some of those features later on) - mainly due to the fact that Shannara has been up for 3+ years and many people have reached endgame which was something unavoidable and made things a bit boring.

As requested by the community, we took on their suggestion and launched a new server, Conquer Origins, a couple months ago. This server revealed itself to get more interest than Shannara was getting and so this is where our focus has shifted to. Shannara is still up and running but we're only focusing on Origins in terms of development and maintenance. All improvements from Origins are also applied to Shannara in case you're wondering.

Given the fact we have decided not to make a new thread here on EPVP about Origins I believe it's important to note that until very recently the players who were playing at Origins were playing with x1 rates as we wanted to make sure everything was as perfectly balanced as possible (*insert as all things should be meme here*) so if you're thinking about giving it a try I can assure you you'll be able to catch up with the rest in no time =]

On a final note, I'd like to let you guys know the drive to maintain and develop the server as remained the same as when it started 3+ years ago: provide like-minded players with an enjoyable experience that can take them back to their childhood memories and we've kept it going even in times when we only had 10-15 people playing as mentioned in previous comments. As long as we've got time to keep working on this project and there's a community that enjoys what we're doing we'll keep things running regardless of the amount of players we have =]

Best regards,
- Nyo
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2019, 10:02   #247

Before anyone reports this to close the thread, no, Shannara is still open.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2020, 06:11   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Before anyone reports this to close the thread, no, Shannara is still open.
Shannara is closed new server opened called origins time to close this thread.
Old 06/14/2020, 16:05   #249

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
Quote:
For the sake of fairness include an easy-to-find backlink to elitepvpers on your website, else your thread will be deleted (the backlink must be visible for everyone, also unregistered people!). **
#closed
Old 06/17/2020, 01:36   #250

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by wshbr View Post
#closed
#reopened Backlink added.
Old 08/24/2020, 11:40   #251

Why isn't there a thread for Origins? I've been playing on Origins for a few days and it seems like a very well written server with an active community
Old 08/25/2020, 03:27   #252

.(delete this)
Old 08/26/2020, 22:46   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by krito777 View Post

A lively map with players ******* each other.
$100,000 idea.

Work on your verbiage bud.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2023, 07:31   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
I believe even tho I stopped updating this post with our development notes I should inform the community about this to avoid players getting confused.

As some of you might know, last year our community has requested us to work on a lower rate server without some of the custom features we had at Shannara (with the chance of possibly adding some of those features later on) - mainly due to the fact that Shannara has been up for 3+ years and many people have reached endgame which was something unavoidable and made things a bit boring.

As requested by the community, we took on their suggestion and launched a new server, Conquer Origins, a couple months ago. This server revealed itself to get more interest than Shannara was getting and so this is where our focus has shifted to. Shannara is still up and running but we're only focusing on Origins in terms of development and maintenance. All improvements from Origins are also applied to Shannara in case you're wondering.

Given the fact we have decided not to make a new thread here on EPVP about Origins I believe it's important to note that until very recently the players who were playing at Origins were playing with x1 rates as we wanted to make sure everything was as perfectly balanced as possible (*insert as all things should be meme here*) so if you're thinking about giving it a try I can assure you you'll be able to catch up with the rest in no time =]

On a final note, I'd like to let you guys know the drive to maintain and develop the server as remained the same as when it started 3+ years ago: provide like-minded players with an enjoyable experience that can take them back to their childhood memories and we've kept it going even in times when we only had 10-15 people playing as mentioned in previous comments. As long as we've got time to keep working on this project and there's a community that enjoys what we're doing we'll keep things running regardless of the amount of players we have =]

Best regards,
- Nyo
I might be wrong about this but, wasn't Conquer Origins Chris his server? I remember developing the launcher for it and designing the logo back before he ditched the world.

Tags
classic, conquer, conquer online, private server