Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Raw Conquer - a Hardcore 1.0 server.

Discussion on Introducing Raw Conquer - a Hardcore 1.0 server. within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Introducing Raw Conquer - a Hardcore 1.0 server.

Greetings all, I have hid in the shadows for quite some time around here and I'm quite excited to be coming to fruition of a dream.

Now introducing Raw Conquer.

Like many here, I've popped from priv server to priv server; trying to find an as close approximate as possible as I could to the "Hay-Day" of CO. (For many).

What we have done is take a solid 5017 base and reverse-engineered 1.0 by re-introducing 1.0 resources and while it's not 100% it's a pleasant approximation in comparasion to other servers claiming to be "classic".
The value of reverse engineering a 2.0 base in our minds was the client protections we have avalilabe in a 5017 release - in a nutshell - there are close to no available bots or hacks for Raw that function.

Well, enough chit-chat here are the details:

Gold Economy - No Cps.
No shopping mall
No Blessed items (-%)
No Tortise gem
Max level 130
No second rebirth
No gourd
No Garments
1.0 Max level items - 110 boots, 120 weps etc
1.0 durability system - items will break / destroy (no met repair)
1.5x 1.0 drop / experience rates - Consider this is much lower than most pserver options on the market today.
PvP events run every :30 mins - You are familur with these events, such as King of the Hill and FB/SS Event from the Redux team.
Functional replication of quests such as moonbox, meteor tear etc.
Duel arena system
Very minimalistic VIP system that allows only for transportation ease, remote wearhouse use and item drop notifications. Empowering players who have no desire to support the server fincially to play on par regardless.

So if you have made it this far - you likely enjoyed 1.0 Conquer much like ourselves. Our intention is to make a server for the 1.0 veterans and top players - the mature crowd. While considering we aren't on a true 1.0 patch, there is some detriment to full emulation of 1.0 such as old market and the really awesome very slow jump; however we have reverse-skinned everything we could and have even re-introduced the old fonts.

We have a dedicated team of support staff and a solid host. (Host location : Chicago, Illinois USA)
Support staff can be spoken with in real time chat on our website.
Raw Conquer is not the next cut-paste private server, we are a staple.
(even though our website is currently totally cut-paste and we admit that, we just feel you should spend less time on our webpage and more time killin' folk )

I'd like to thank the EPvP community as a whole - the resources and the effort spent here to keep CO alive has been a bedrock. I'm thankful we could share this relation and experience of Conquer together. There are far too many names to name in the way of content creators, the priv server pioneers and coding teams that have made this niche. I thank you.

Magus out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2015, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Good luck with your server. It's nice to see a server owner with proper English skills.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2015, 19:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Good luck with your server. It's nice to see a server owner with proper English skills.
Much appreciated bud. Your personal additions to this community do not go un-noted. Thanks for everything.
Old 12/24/2015, 07:46   #4

Cool stuff, glad to see some new stuff opening up. Good luck with it, I'll have to give it a try.
Old 12/24/2015, 13:38   #5

Just wondering if you are going to balance skills/classes/gems and keep game fresh? (well as fresh it can get ^_^)
Old 12/24/2015, 15:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
Cool stuff, glad to see some new stuff opening up. Good luck with it, I'll have to give it a try.
Thanks, I'd love any feedback you have even if you dislike our paradigm of hardcore 1.0; every opinion has value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiCoder View Post
Just wondering if you are going to balance skills/classes/gems and keep game fresh? (well as fresh it can get ^_^)
Yes infact we have done extensive balance and attempted to recapture the 1.0 balance between the original 4 classes. On Raw, max warriors will 1-2 hit max tros, archers now do enough damage to be a target in GW - no longer just a gnat flying in the air tinkling on your enemies lol. I fully expect to see the first archers who get Intensify / Rapid fire to be killin' folk pretty quick.
And fire taos have not been left out of the equation - with archers being viable fire-fire class will be highly coveted, and their damage is nothing to laugh at =P

You won't be able to see much of our balance early game as players will be far in between on levels as each player chooses their own pace at leveling and hunting - but it is totally there and I welcome your opinions on our balance.

Thanks for the questions and interest guys.
Old 12/25/2015, 00:41   #7

elite*gold: 15
Finally a decent server with a decent ad. Good luck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2015, 06:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakhan View Post
Finally a decent server with a decent ad. Good luck.
Thank you for your comment.

I would like to take the time to mention I have been recieving various private messages from the communy asking if we need any asistance coding our server. While I greatly apreciate the willingness to assist; our source itself is time-tested and solid so we really don't have much in the way for you guys to actually code.

However, we will be looking for support staff in the future and we always are in need of a good photoshop artist to assist with our skinning process or future unique item skins and quests for things such as the holidays we are currently experiecning.

As we grow we will be picking members from the community whom have shown an aptitude of helping others to become support staff to better support our community but for the while we are in a greater need of players than we are of staff.

Again, thank you all for your interest in our project - and we hope to continue provide EPvP members with an as close to 1.0 experience as possible for years to come.

-Magus
Old 12/26/2015, 03:31   #9

If I weren't playing on another classic server right now I'd join. This seems really awesome. Just the thought of having to level all the way up yet again doesn't really appeal to me. Good luck though, I'm sure this server will do well.
Old 12/26/2015, 07:14   #10

I'd advise everyone who is questioning whether to play or not, come. It's a nice slow mixup. Lets you re-live the ancient years of conquer. It's likely the toughest leveling in the pserver scene (2xish), though the spawns are decent which make the grind endurable. Magus is a kind, yet responsible owner and I believe this server will get some traffic in very soon. Don't miss the chance to get a headstart!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2015, 15:28   #11

From all my days of lurking, I think this might be exactly what I was looking for. Sounds rough like some raw, uncut, cocaine. Will give it a try in a bit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2015, 15:46   #12

Sounds good! ill make sure to log in and give it a go will be back to post thoughts soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2015, 17:31   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ristorxious View Post
From all my days of lurking, I think this might be exactly what I was looking for. Sounds rough like some raw, uncut, cocaine. Will give it a try in a bit.
Our sentiments exactly! Ha. Long live Crack Online!
Old 12/28/2015, 14:33   #14

I love the server. Grinding and zapping in tombats with other taoists for hours brings back memories haha.

The grind is Raw but good.
Old 12/28/2015, 14:35   #15

Who made your anti-cheat system?
Closed Thread