Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Discussion on Introducing Shannara Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 03/01/2016, 05:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
The best classic server , just for who know conquer and for veterans , for the great memories . no bugs , all tine online , good ping , good players ! enjoy us and let.s have fun ! THE BEST CO CLASSIC !! I RECOMMANDED !

Old 03/01/2016, 05:04   #32

The best classic server , just for who know conquer and for veterans , for the great memories . no bugs , all tine online , good ping , good players ! enjoy us and let.s have fun ! THE BEST CO CLASSIC !!

Old 03/01/2016, 05:08   #33

elite*gold: 200
A new update has been released just now, here you can find the changelog about what changes were made.
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for us, please feel free to contact us!

Changelog:
  • ShannaraPack of arrows containing 5,000 arrows have been added. It can be bought at Pharmacist in Market
  • Added a second WH in Market;
  • Rebuilded mining system - you now gain receive progress in your Pickaxe/Hoe or even open socs while mining (which increases rates);
  • Slightly readjusted both drop, mining and exp rates;
  • Support for Hide&Seek event has been added (the event will be up after the next patch);
  • Fixed a bug with Eternity not letting you bless reborn;
  • Fixed a bug with CelestialTao not letting you reallot your points;
  • Added MetScrollPack - you may pack 10 metscrolls into a MetScrollPack at MillionaireLee;
  • JewerlerLau now asks for 15 refined gems in order to compose a super instead of 8;
  • Increased spawns at Ape & Desert 2nd maps;
  • Added support for remote wh for VIP players - it's not ready yet tho;
  • For the next 3 days, for each successful vote in xtremetop100, both exp and drop rates will be increased;
  • Fixed a bug with WaterDevils dropping WaterCert. everywhere instead of only dropping them at the AncientDevil map;
  • Increased prof exp rate while prof is under lvl 12;
  • Increase skill exp rate for elementary and level 1;
  • You no longer waste arrows while attacking inside the Training Ground;
  • Fixed a bug with FB/SS Event only letting you join if you had both skills;

I believe I haven't missed anything this time =P Anyway, if I do I'll make sure you guys will know about it !

That would be all for now !
Best regards,
Nyo
Old 03/21/2016, 01:11   #34

I've been playing here for a while now, the server seems to be pretty cool! I'm seriously enjoying it and I recommend it to everyone! By far great classic server!

Old 03/21/2016, 01:49   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by santos20 View Post
I've been playing here for a while now, the server seems to be pretty cool! I'm seriously enjoying it and I recommend it to everyone! By far great classic server!
Classic servers are Always great if they are in the hands of the right developers.
goodluck with your server m8!
Old 03/21/2016, 18:49   #36

Enjoying the server so far... It surely brings back some memories !
Old 03/23/2016, 02:25   #37

Howdy!

Thanks in advance to all of you for the kind words! I've had a few busy weeks and couldn't manage to update the thread here. However I'll let you know that the server is running just fine with some results that I *gotta be honest* I wasn't expecting to be that good.

Alright so, a few thumbs up about the server... We're now peaking at an average of 80~100 Players Online in a daily basis and reached our online record this weekend with 172 Players Connected to the server - is good? is it bad? Well, I'm pretty satisfied if you ask me.

I'll just leave here a few updates that were made since my last post so you can take a look at our development and the path that Shannara is taking:

08/03 Changelog

17/03 Changelog

22/03 Changelog

I must tell you all that I'm sure that I forgot plenty of stuff there - still getting used to have a notepad open to write down everything while I'm messing around.

I believe that would be all for now, if you have any concerns, questions, ideas (please do) or complaints you may feel free to drop us a message, we'll try to reply as soon as possible!

Best regards to the whole community.

Nyo is out
Old 03/26/2016, 19:36   #38

recommended for long term gaming!!!! enjoy all .... the best... for me.... i saw old love2hate style... hard for llving but so enjoyed .... spamming mets... for soc items.... .. i give 9/10 .... GOOD LUCK!!! HAPPY SHANNARA!!!
Old 03/26/2016, 20:07   #39

Heya guys !

First of all let me tell you, it's pretty obvious that I'm on vacations due to the fact that the last time I updated this post (with three different changelogs) was 3 days ago and here I am once again to bring two more changelogs from these past few days.

So here it goes:
24/03 Changelog - Patch 1014
  • Socket rate has been slightly increased (again);
  • Some exceptions have been added to our anti-cheat protection so that players won't have troubles with harmless programs;
  • Improved logic in FB/SS and LastManStanding Events - let us know how it's doing now;
  • Added a new quest - Find the EpicEgg (read more about it in our forum);
  • Added a new launcher - you may choose which mode (60 FPS or Fixed Cursor) you want to start the game with;
  • Improved some logic on the VIP Warehouse System;

26/03 Changelog - Patch 1015
  • Some tweaks were made to the anti-cheat protection;
  • Changed FB/SS Tournament Map to a smaller one (it's using the same map as PKArena);
  • Added Pervade Skill (Pure water taoist skill);
  • Added Dodge Skill;
  • Added VIP Warehouse;
  • Support for upcoming events was added;
  • Started working on ViperFang (2hand weapons aim-based skill);
  • Added more rewards to FB/SS & LastMandStanding Events such as DBs, ProficiencyTokens, MeteorScrolls & ExpPots;

I'm guessing this would be all for now !

Thanks in advance for all the feedback and suggestions I have been receiving these past few weeks!

If you haven't joined us yet, make sure you take a quick look into the server and perhaps you'd like to stick around!

I'm out !
Old 03/26/2016, 21:15   #40

I play on this server and I love it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2016, 15:18   #41

For some reason the FPS is super jumpy for me on this server. When I jump around it constantly fluctuates between 10-40 fps. Tried both 60FPS and fixed cursor option.
Old 03/30/2016, 16:33   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrang3r View Post
For some reason the FPS is super jumpy for me on this server. When I jump around it constantly fluctuates between 10-40 fps. Tried both 60FPS and fixed cursor option.
Please use our online support at the website or contact me ingame so I can take a further look into your issue!
Old 03/30/2016, 19:24   #43

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrang3r View Post
I have the same problem with the real game on my computer. Conquer Online doesn't really play nice with my NVIDIA graphics card. Then again, it could also be my operating system or a combination of the two. Who really knows. Just out of curiosity, what card and os do you have?
Old 03/31/2016, 00:03   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I have the same problem with the real game on my computer. Conquer Online doesn't really play nice with my NVIDIA graphics card. Then again, it could also be my operating system or a combination of the two. Who really knows. Just out of curiosity, what card and os do you have?
A couple of our players had a similar issue as well but related to the cursor, it seemed to be fixed by either disabling mouse trays on windows or changing the cursor itself.

This should be most likely what you're suggesting tho
Old 03/31/2016, 13:07   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Quadro 2000M and windows 7 pro.

Tags
classic, conquer, conquer online, private server