Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im introducing myselF~~

Discussion on im introducing myselF~~ within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile im introducing myselF~~

hi there guyz and gUrlz!! Im bhruxts but u can call me BRUTUS if u like. hehe..
Im 22 and im from Lucena city, quezon, philippines.... thats all FoLkZz!~,~
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2008, 03:08   #2

oh thats so cool
Old 12/01/2008, 03:08   #3

hope you have fun hre

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Part1]C# - Introducing (Windows Form)
05/08/2010 - CO2 Programming - 27 Replies
Part 1 - Introducing (WF)Today we are gonna look at C# at introducing to it and the basics of windows form. Lets start with what C# is? Microsoft C# Visual Studio is a programming language wich you can use to create programs or different applications. You can work with windows forms, xml, sockets, consoles and much more. C# is similar to C & C++ or java, but is not the same language and they all work different. They got different ways to work with things on. Your very first...
Introducing... me.. ^^
07/22/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi, just call me bugpidol... I got my name from one of the mobs in cabal (bugdolphy) and just tweaked the secondary name to my native favorite comedian here in the Phil, Mr. Dolphy Quizon.. I had been a gamer for almost 7 years now and had played various games in various gaming platforms... Be kind to me.. lol
Introducing [ Tantra Online ]
07/02/2008 - Foreign Games - 13 Replies
Tantra Online is 3d Online Role Playing Game - it is much similar to Silkroad Online with a twist... If you want to play the Korean Version which needs you to supply "Korean Serial Number" feel free to visit http://www.hanbitsoft.com/ or htt://www.tantra-online.com/ either way if you want to play the English Version I recommend you to visit http://www.tantra.ph which is the server resides in Philippines. This game is much different with other games out there, The game offers "Team Play"...
Yo... Just introducing myself...
07/02/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Just wanna stop by and intro myself....
Toreddo's Speedhack Introducing Jumping Sense©
12/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, Sorry i use the main section to advertise but: Version 1.0.0.2 I added a beta version of Jumping Sense. there is currently one mode, there will come 2. 1. Passive mode. Will inject normal jump speeds at serveral times to reduce the amount of disconnect. This also depends on your class, but im not sure about each class so i need your help. What i do know is a small female archer is dcing 90% less