Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CaribeConquer NewServer US Hosted.

Discussion on CaribeConquer NewServer US Hosted. within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CaribeConquer NewServer US Hosted.

~~Welcome to CaribeCO server~~

Discord:

Me & my friends decided to create this server with the purpose of let people enjoy the game without having to purchase an account or any progress with real money.

NOPAY2WIN SERVER~ US HOSTED.

Only items that we sell is VIP6 (AutoHunting) and cosmetic stuff like garments and accesories which don't give any kind of extra power.

~Medium Difficulty.
~140- 160 Players Online.
~Plenty of PvP Content.
~PvP Events that lvl or gear is not a problem since it automatically equip you gear while playing the event.
~AutoHunting System online & offline.
~Dueling bot to practice.
~SuperGuildWar.
~ElitePoles.
~TeamPK , ClassPK , TeamPK , ElitePK.
~Dueling Arenas, stakeing.
~6 Different bosses with different drops.
~P6 Max.
~LettersMission, Laberynth Mission.

Come over and try it yourself, theres so much content!
Old 07/03/2023, 09:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
do you have epic archer ?