Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AA or IW or PC

Discussion on AA or IW or PC within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/29/2023, 07:22   #46

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienagenda View Post
Waiting for my PO ban. Nothing yet, but I sure am hoping it comes soon!
At this point, it likely won't come.
I would be very surprised if it did.

While Zebleer is my boi, I completely disagree with his original believe. I don't believe PO was detected to the extent he thought it was, and the chance of delayed bans coming this delayed is extremely unlikely, as I mentioned in a previous post last week.

Could it happen still? Absolutely.
Has it happened with any other detected provider in the past? No.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2023, 15:58   #47

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the hope.
Now that he has a new loader out, I too cannot see the reason to hold back on the perma bans, but I don't know **** so....

I have only played private matches since the detection was made public. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I assume not, since I have to login into the account regardless.
Old 10/30/2023, 00:14   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienagenda View Post
Thanks for the hope.
Now that he has a new loader out, I too cannot see the reason to hold back on the perma bans, but I don't know **** so....

I have only played private matches since the detection was made public. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I assume not, since I have to login into the account regardless.

No, it wouldn't matter if you were playing private or public.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2023, 15:57   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
Could you PM me please the thread link you talking about so I can take a look. Maybe I can help
My issue was that I was getting replies to "search through the threads" instead of actually giving me a helpful answer. And many threads seemed to have similar answers. There is one thread about Apex cheat not working and no admin has responded in a long time. I don't play the game but people there seem frustrated about that and I would too if I played the game.

Anyways, a lot of searching through other people's threads finally gave me some answers and I was able to figure out how to set up the files.

If you are an AA admin, I just want to highlight that I am not satisfied with AA support in general.
My 1 week subscription ended and I am generaly satisfied with the cheat (especially now that I understand how to customize it). Too satisfied that I subscribed for 12 months instead of 1 month. But now I am thinking if there is a chance to refund and get 1 month instead - only because of the lack of support.

AA support seems non-existent (I don't mean to offend, but it feels that way since most threads don't have any admins replying to them. It is just other users or community helper replying to users). Plus, I tried the live chat service 3 times now and never got any communication - maybe I am not used to the IRC system? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

I dont know.. but anyways, my point is that as far as the cheat goes, I am very happy so far.
Just wish there was a way to communicate with admins easily - get announcements clearly from them on everything, etc...
Thanks
1 User