Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AA or IW or PC

Discussion on AA or IW or PC within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AA or IW or PC

Main plan was to stick with PO till the end which I will probably do when MW3 drops I still have faith in him,

For now I'm looking to play some MW2 warzone after searching I found these 3 options was wondering which one do you guys recommend when it comes to aimbot, prediction performance. I play legit on M&K obviously security matters that's why I picked these 3 for no.

AA= Internal, no MW2 detections with built-in spoofer little to no information about the cheat or menu.

IW= Got detected recently.

PC= No one is talking about it. New to COD market I guess? Used them for other products nice staff and insane security.
Old 10/18/2023, 21:54   #2

if you never tried IW before, you should at least give it a shot. it's internal and has controller support without 3rd party software. performance is really good.
Old 10/18/2023, 22:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro2G View Post
Main plan was to stick with PO till the end which I will probably do when MW3 drops I still have faith in him,

For now I'm looking to play some MW2 warzone after searching I found these 3 options was wondering which one do you guys recommend when it comes to aimbot, prediction performance. I play legit on M&K obviously security matters that's why I picked these 3 for no.

AA= Internal, no MW2 detections with built-in spoofer little to no information about the cheat or menu.

PC= No one is talking about it. New to COD market I guess? Used them for other products nice staff and insane security.
Proofcore noone talks about is cause its not that known. + most people dont pike ID verification and 55€ a month with Card. They joined Cod in the Vanguard era as far as i know.
I use them for my Main, i really like the feel of being this secure, as you can see how good they are for EAC/BE games.

Interwebz is my go to cheat when i play on my other hwid baned machine, i just spoof, inject, load up an temp Account from Alpha store (lvl150-300 mostly) and do whatever i want lol. Those rarely get fast dc's.
Old 10/18/2023, 22:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainbleach View Post
if you never tried IW before, you should at least give it a shot. it's internal and has controller support without 3rd party software. performance is really good.
Did with MW1 like months ago it was fun for sure. The recent detection is what's holding me. AA on the other hand has been undetected but no sure of their aimbot is safe or causes SB.
Old 10/18/2023, 22:15   #5

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
AA or IW
Old 10/18/2023, 22:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
AA or IW
To be honest I might just wait you. Will see if I get more comments on this post if not then PO it is. I already got my first banned from mobius, second one would result in a HWID banned I assume so picking carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Proofcore noone talks about is cause its not that known. + most people dont pike ID verification and 55€ a month with Card. They joined Cod in the Vanguard era as far as i know.
I use them for my Main, i really like the feel of being this secure, as you can see how good they are for EAC/BE games.

Interwebz is my go to cheat when i play on my other hwid baned machine, i just spoof, inject, load up an temp Account from Alpha store (lvl150-300 mostly) and do whatever i want lol. Those rarely get fast dc's.
Can you link me up with the alpha store page.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2023, 23:23   #7

AA is highly customizable and comes in built spoofer, long time undetected and its a frame work which means its a little bit different than other providers thats why its possible cuztomize it however you want.

Such as line thicknesss, customize diff ab settings for each weapon, when you use sniper the ab keybind can change and so much more including ability that disables ab when enemy health is low or when shield breaks or ab turns on then off at diff levels of enemy health or distance, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

It only takes 15 mins of reading the guides and learn the basics and huge community forums that people share their configs for lots play style so you dont even have to make your own.
Old 10/19/2023, 03:43   #8

Quote:

While waiting for PO to return, I temporarily transferred to AA
Good aimbot performance and prediction for both AR and sniper.
I used a forum member's configuration and tweaked it a bit to suit me.

Quote:
AA or IW
I just renewed my PO about 2-3 days before your dt. and then I temporarily switched to AA while waiting for you to return
Stupid question after AA expires can I go back to PO and use the remaining days because PO will expire first.
Thank you
Old 10/19/2023, 04:37   #9

elite*gold: 312
I would go with PC mainly because you mentioned you've used them before, so you're already verified in there system and also having 1/2 bans is more than enough reason to prioritize security > features/performance but to each their own.
Old 10/19/2023, 08:17   #10

AA because of 2 reasons.
  • Price. You pay for a bundle for all of the COD cheats (current and future) and get a spoofer for free. The bundle itself is already cheaper than most standalone COD cheats.
  • Spoofer & Security. IW doesn't offer a spoofer from my understanding, so if you get banned you're pretty much **** out of luck and need to go else where to play the game again. AA has also not had a Ricochet detection, ever. There was a targeted detection in MW2019 a few years back though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2023, 11:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
AA because of 2 reasons.
  • Price. You pay for a bundle for all of the COD cheats (current and future) and get a spoofer for free. The bundle itself is already cheaper than most standalone COD cheats.
  • Spoofer & Security. IW doesn't offer a spoofer from my understanding, so if you get banned you're pretty much **** out of luck and need to go else where to play the game again. AA has also not had a Ricochet detection, ever. There was a targeted detection in MW2019 a few years back though.
They do offer a spoofer its 15€ a Month. So all in all 5€ more expensive then AA but it has perfect skeleton and radar ESP. Alone the smoothness of the Esp is worth the 5€ more lol.
The sexiest UI and way easier to use then AA for 90% of people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2023, 12:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikkyr View Post
I would go with PC mainly because you mentioned you've used them before, so you're already verified in there system and also having 1/2 bans is more than enough reason to prioritize security > features/performance but to each their own.
have you tried PC?
Old 10/20/2023, 01:11   #13

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
I just renewed my PO about 2-3 days before your dt. and then I temporarily switched to AA while waiting for you to return
Stupid question after AA expires can I go back to PO and use the remaining days because PO will expire first.
Thank you
Well we paused all MW2 time and will add time to it but if you want you can make a ticket & we will just reset your time back to 30 days and pause it there. That way you get the full time back. We announced about this option and many have taken it

EDIT: PO is back online with improved security & performance! Details: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...l#post39773316
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2023, 11:30   #14

Quote:
Well we paused all MW2 time and will add time to it but if you want you can make a ticket & we will just reset your time back to 30 days and pause it there. That way you get the full time back. We announced about this option and many have taken it
**** I had 10 days left on mine I forgot to tell, what should I do?
Old 10/20/2023, 13:18   #15

Smile

Quote:

Since you've asked for our opinions in the thread, Here is **mine**:

IW: Has been undetected for the a long time, The detection wasn't actually due to IW, Instead it was because EO was using something that IW was also using, Activision targeted EO, And IW got caught in the crossfire. Hence why both cheats got ban-waved at the exact same time.

AA: Has been undetected for the longest IIRC, If you don't care about privacy go with this, entering their version of Windows is like entering North Korea, Everything you do is monitored, Startup, Shutdown, Open processes, etc..., The AA supporters on here might get angry at this statement, but this is the truth, AA grabs a lot of information, I'm not saying its a RAT, Its just invasive, Regardless its still been undetected for the longest, and has most features you'd generally need.

PC: I have no idea about this product, The product is definitely not new though, I've heard it hasn't been detected, but I cannot confirm this statement.
Thanks
1 User