Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PO vs AA Questions

Discussion on PO vs AA Questions within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PO vs AA Questions

Hey everyone, I'm trying to decide which cheat I want to go with for MW3 2023. Overall I play legit with ESP and slight aimbot and would like to know your guy's opinions on which one to go with but I also have a couple of specific questions.

1. Will AA have a MW3 cheat and if so will it be included in their current COD package? I haven't seen anything about it.

2. Does PO and AA have a keybind which hides/turns off the cheat? For example I used mobius and there was a keybind which I would click to temporarily hide and disable the cheat then hit it again to enable it.

3. How is PO's and AA's aimbot and ESP? Are the AB's good for playing legit and do they cause SB or anything? Are either ESP's laggy?

4. How is the performance of each cheat? I've heard that PO may reduce FPS a lot and AA not much because it is internal? Mobius would drop me 10-20 FPS is that what PO is like?

5. How easy is it to setup each cheat? I've heard AA may be a little complicated. Also do I need to launch the cheats each time I open COD or can I reinject the cheat when COD restarts without having to relaunch the cheat?

Thanks in advance!
Old 10/23/2023, 07:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagle99 View Post
Hey everyone, I'm trying to decide which cheat I want to go with for MW3 2023. Overall I play legit with ESP and slight aimbot and would like to know your guy's opinions on which one to go with but I also have a couple of specific questions.

1. Will AA have a MW3 cheat and if so will it be included in their current COD package? I haven't seen anything about it.

2. Does PO and AA have a keybind which hides/turns off the cheat? For example I used mobius and there was a keybind which I would click to temporarily hide and disable the cheat then hit it again to enable it.

3. How is PO's and AA's aimbot and ESP? Are the AB's good for playing legit and do they cause SB or anything? Are either ESP's laggy?

4. How is the performance of each cheat? I've heard that PO may reduce FPS a lot and AA not much because it is internal? Mobius would drop me 10-20 FPS is that what PO is like?

5. How easy is it to setup each cheat? I've heard AA may be a little complicated. Also do I need to launch the cheats each time I open COD or can I reinject the cheat when COD restarts without having to relaunch the cheat?

Thanks in advance!
Answering your questions for AA. Never used PO so you'll have to wait for someone else to reply who has used it or has used both providers.

1. Yes, all COD cheats are in one package. This includes past, present and future COD titles. HWID spoofer is also included in any subscription.

2. AA does have a full keybind system and you can load a custom config with nothing turned on as a 'panic button' if you wanted.

3. AA is the best for closet cheating and even rage cheating (for multiplayer). You can make it as human as possible or as blatant as you want. I'm also pretty sure AA is the only provider with an undetected version of full no recoil, every other cheat only has 'recoil reduction'.

4. AA is internal so there is minimal performance loss, however if you have every single item on the map enabled for Warzone then it will drop your FPS. Realistically no one plays with every single ESP item on though, it's just too cluttered. For multiplayer, as there is no items cluttering the map there is pretty much no FPS loss at all.

5. AA is defiantly more difficult than most modern cheats to setup and get running. Not going to deny that at all, I have to help every single friend to set it up because its just so different compared to other cheats. In recent months it has become a lot more 'modern' to install but as for setting up the cheat to your liking, it requires a lot more time than other cheats and can be confusing since you have to read through a lot of guides.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/23/2023, 07:40   #3

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
@ answered all your question but since i used PO a lot i can make some comparison.

Honestly this 2 providers cant be compared because its different since PO external and AA internal, and the way PO AB works is different, AA's is angle aimbot as far i know and can be very accurate yet also ultra legit looking.

For ESP i never had any issue with both and PO as an external with almost no esp lag is impressive, AA's being internal of course have no esp lag at all.

Performance wise, i lose 8-10 fps on both AA and PO but it may differ depending on your hardwares capability.

Hope that helps
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2023, 15:58   #4

@ @ Thank you both for your responses! I do have 3 more questions.

1. does PO have a ‘panic button’ or the ability to make one like AA does?

2. Back when I used mobius it had the ability to reinject into COD when COD would restart without having to restart or relaunch mobius. Does AA and PO have this ability?

3. I believe PO is stream safe, is AA stream safe and won’t show up when recording gameplay or streaming?

Thanks again for all of your help!
Old 10/23/2023, 16:50   #5

@
1. Yes, you can set up ur panic button
2. No, you have to inject the PO manually for each game lunch.
3. PO is truly stream-safe & and stream-proof. AA is also streamproof only on OBS game capture.

I answered your questions as a PO customer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2023, 23:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
@ answered all your question but since i used PO a lot i can make some comparison.

Honestly this 2 providers cant be compared because its different since PO external and AA internal, and the way PO AB works is different, AA's is angle aimbot as far i know and can be very accurate yet also ultra legit looking.

For ESP i never had any issue with both and PO as an external with almost no esp lag is impressive, AA's being internal of course have no esp lag at all.

Performance wise, i lose 8-10 fps on both AA and PO but it may differ depending on your hardwares capability.

Hope that helps
Thank you for your response! Do we know for sure that AA will have a MW3 cheat when it comes out? I want to get AA but I want to make sure it will support MW3 on release. Did it work on the recent MW3 beta?
Old 10/25/2023, 23:46   #7

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Thank you for your response! Do we know for sure that AA will have a MW3 cheat when it comes out? I want to get AA but I want to make sure it will support MW3 on release. Did it work on the recent MW3 beta?
I’m with AA and I used the mw3 hack the hole time the beta was out and it worked perfect. Unless something drastic changes I believe they will support mw3 just like every other cod title.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2023, 13:32   #8

PO over sheer legitimacy towards your gameplay(unless you’re just using ESP and no sort of aim assistance within the software) and dodging PC checks
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2023, 16:48   #9

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:

Thanks in advance!
1. I'll let them answer that
2. PO has a combination panic option. It's shift + whatever key you set = turns the entire cheat on/off. I'm sure AA probably has something similar
3. PO's ESP has been significantly improved recently. Better FPS, smoother, more clear. AA is internal so I would imagine they are great in this department too
4. PO should have better FPS than it used to with the upgrades I've made. You will still drop 5-10 FPS probably. If you have no FPS impact it means your machine is really good. AA probably performs excellent
5. No idea about AA but for PO you need to inject before each game boot. We do not offer persistent injection & never will. Setup is easy
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2023, 16:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
1. I'll let them answer that
2. PO has a combination panic option. It's shift + whatever key you set = turns the entire cheat on/off. I'm sure AA probably has something similar
3. PO's ESP has been significantly improved recently. Better FPS, smoother, more clear. AA is internal so I would imagine they are great in this department too
4. PO should have better FPS than it used to with the upgrades I've made. You will still drop 5-10 FPS probably. If you have no FPS impact it means your machine is really good. AA probably performs excellent
5. No idea about AA but for PO you need to inject before each game boot. We do not offer persistent injection & never will. Setup is easy

Whats the reason skeletons work only up to 50m ?
AA performance is really good + they use Angle Aimbot (for mouse users too) .
Only downside is they have no skeletons.
PO has a more sexy UI and way easier set up. But more expensive and way less customizations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2023, 17:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Whats the reason skeletons work only up to 50m ?
AA performance is really good + they use Angle Aimbot (for mouse users too) .
Only downside is they have no skeletons.
PO has a more sexy UI and way easier set up. But more expensive and way less customizations.
The way I grab bones externally isn't reliable long distance. The game doesn't send clean updates regarding bone origins to the client at those distances. The result can be sometimes the bones do crazy things at further distances that look ugly. I fixed this with a function that stops drawing bones on an entity if at least one of their bones is clearly not being updated properly & the result is basically a lot of computation being done with an end result of entities 50+m off limits. So the more optimal way to accomplish this is to only provide that function on entities within 50m

Of course internals have a different way of grabbing or even producing this information themselves by hooking or other crafty things I can't do externally

To me I think that bone ESP within 50m is OK because I have box, health, and other ESP that shows up to 500m. IDK if people really need to see someone's skeleton at more than 50m away
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/30/2023, 17:54   #12

I am used to no skeleton and its hard for me to understand why its such a big deal.

When using PO i noticed skeleton esp only useful around 10-20m just to see where enemy facing and move depending on that, whats the purpose to see sekeleton from 100m or even 500m i will never understand
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2023, 18:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
I am used to no skeleton and its hard for me to understand why its such a big deal.

When using PO i noticed skeleton esp only useful around 10-20m just to see where enemy facing and move depending on that, whats the purpose to see sekeleton from 100m or even 500m i will never understand

Sometimes people snipe from 100-200m
Or they camp in the building with the RPG facing at the door. Skeletons show u exactly what they do. U can see if someone is sweaty by snaking and doing crazy Movement therefore u know how to approch fights propperly. U can see if they plate up behind a door to push them in the right timing. U can see if someone holds a knife whilst u push him, making u slide into the door and not run etc etc..
Its a big difference Box vs Skeleton.
Just my opinion. Many people prefer box only thats cool.
Old 10/30/2023, 18:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Sometimes people snipe from 100-200m
Or they camp in the building with the RPG facing at the door. Skeletons show u exactly what they do. U can see if someone is sweaty by snaking and doing crazy Movement therefore u know how to approch fights propperly. U can see if they plate up behind a door to push them in the right timing. U can see if someone holds a knife whilst u push him, making u slide into the door and not run etc etc..
Its a big difference Box vs Skeleton.
Just my opinion. Many people prefer box only thats cool.
I think that skeletons are a big deal that's why I added them. But, I only think they are a big deal within 50m

I don't need to see someone's exact positioning down to their bone beyond 50m. At that range I just need their box. However up close bones are extremely useful. Just my opinion

If I could externally get bones to work perfectly at any range I'd probably still limit the range of them to at most 50m just to keep screen clutter/performance optimal
Old 10/31/2023, 01:00   #15

Phantom you might want to change this landing page.
It gives the impression your cheat has never been detected, yet it has.

"Why trust a novice provider that struggles with weak anti-cheats when you can have a team with kernel anti-cheat expertise at your disposal? Ricochet is here & it is necessary for you to find your new home with a provider who cares about security, especially for COD MW2 and Warzone 2.0 cheating. We have had no detections, and when it comes to our product line up mixed with our knowledge and experience, you'd be unwise to bet that we ever will... "