Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fecurity

Discussion on Fecurity within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fecurity

Hi guys, does anyone know the website of Fecurity or the dc?
Old 10/28/2023, 19:43   #2

t.me/fecurityio
Old 10/28/2023, 21:38   #3

elite*gold: 7
do not get them if u plan on doing so for cod
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2023, 02:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
why not? i have tried them in the past and they have been decent.
i also know others who use them and they are happy with it
Old 10/29/2023, 15:25   #5

Quote:
Would like an explanation of why people shouldn't buy fecurity? its a great cheat, inexpensive and its only been detected once like just about every cheat on the cod market.

Here is fecurity's sellpass
Old 10/29/2023, 17:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcypl_shock View Post
Would like an explanation of why people shouldn't buy fecurity? its a great cheat, inexpensive and its only been detected once like just about every cheat on the cod market.

Its ok your just going to be getting banned quite a bit they have been dtc many times lol only good for rage
Old 10/29/2023, 19:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcypl_shock View Post

It looks like a dealer rather than an official
Old 10/29/2023, 23:17   #8

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Have only ever heard bad things about fecurity cod & cs2. Not sure what their other cheats for other games are like. Lots of confirmed detections & major issues. Some unconfirmed detections about malware but to be fair basically any cheat provider is going to have people falsely claiming they add malware to PCs

Also one of their resellers used a bot to spam advertise to people in my Telegram
Old 10/29/2023, 23:35   #9

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Have only ever heard bad things about fecurity cod & cs2. Not sure what their other cheats for other games are like. Lots of confirmed detections & major issues. Some unconfirmed detections about malware but to be fair basically any cheat provider is going to have people falsely claiming they add malware to PCs

Also one of their resellers used a bot to spam advertise to people in my Telegram
One of their resellers?

The reseller has a reseller? Wtf?
Old 10/29/2023, 23:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
One of their resellers?

The reseller has a reseller? Wtf?
More common than you'd think. Either that or it was Fecurity but using an alt name to sell it. Because it was some random PO insulting name but then the cheat was Fecurity
Old 10/30/2023, 00:07   #11

Quote:

Pretty sure their only detection was their glow and the unlock all.

Unlock all was always marked as risky anyway...

I know someone who has been using it since MW2 came out, just basic esp only and they have never got banned.

i dont really class a feature detection as a full cheat detection.
Old 10/30/2023, 00:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
Pretty sure their only detection was their glow and the unlock all.

Unlock all was always marked as risky anyway...

I know someone who has been using it since MW2 came out, just basic esp only and they have never got banned.

i dont really class a feature detection as a full cheat detection.
I'm seeing your name a lot in terms of recommending cheat providers that have had full detections on MW2, saying they haven't had any

Systemcheats & yes fecurity too have both had full DTs on MW2, not just features. But also I'm not the person to tell that a popular feature that everyone is going to use like "glow/unlocks" getting detected isn't a problem. Users getting banned = users getting banned. If PO's detection was a feature I would have listed it as a detection regardless & that is going to be on my status page forever

Didn't you used to recommend EO a lot? Just go back to them. New EO dev is ******* wild there is no reason to be trying out these weirdo dumpster rage providers when you could just keep using EO
Old 10/30/2023, 00:30   #13

Quote:
I'm seeing your name a lot in terms of recommending cheat providers that have had full detections on MW2, saying they haven't had any

Systemcheats & yes fecurity too have both had full DTs on MW2, not just features. But also I'm not the person to tell that a popular feature that everyone is going to use like "glow/unlocks" getting detected isn't a problem. Users getting banned = users getting banned. If PO's detection was a feature I would have listed it as a detection regardless & that is going to be on my status page forever

Didn't you used to recommend EO a lot? Just go back to them. New EO dev is fucking wild there is no reason to be trying out these weirdo dumpster rage providers when you could just keep using EO
I personally use systemcheats and have been fine all of MW2... and have not seen any mass ban reports on their website at all... so idk what u are on about...

2ndly i use EO spoofer that is it.. i have used their cheat but it killed my fps so i stopped...

+ i have tried PO before on the old warzone and it wasnt really my thing, did not perform well for me since it was external.

Quote:

Didn't you used to recommend EO a lot? Just go back to them. New EO dev is fucking wild there is no reason to be trying out these weirdo dumpster rage providers when you could just keep using EO
Feature detections are not really the same as full cheat detections...
If the provider has a feature marked as unsafe / use at your own risk then its the user knows not to use it if they want to stay safe... glow and unlock all is marked as unsafe / use at your own risk in fecurity...
Old 10/30/2023, 00:44   #14

Fecurity is known for getting dtc on every game lols.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2023, 01:33   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
I personally use systemcheats and have been fine all of MW2... and have not seen any mass ban reports on their website at all... so idk what u are on about...

2ndly i use EO spoofer that is it.. i have used their cheat but it killed my fps so i stopped...

+ i have tried PO before on the old warzone and it wasnt really my thing, did not perform well for me since it was external.

Feature detections are not really the same as full cheat detections...
If the provider has a feature marked as unsafe / use at your own risk then its the user knows not to use it if they want to stay safe... glow and unlock all is marked as unsafe / use at your own risk in fecurity...
Systemcheats hides when they get detected. Deleting evidence on their website falls under "hiding" behavior..? Also I thought you said you used them since recently not since game came out? They've been DT on the latest COD/BR specifically a few times

You'd be better off just figuring out the EO FPS issue since you already use their spoofer

As for your comment about PO I never once recommended you use PO. I was arguing with you about Fecurity & Systemcheats & telling you to go to EO. I would not recommend PO to you because your post history tells me you like rage cheats. I have improved the performance of PO a lot recently so it performs more like an internal but it still wouldn't match your rage needs. Use EO

Your comment about feature detections isn't relevant to me because SC and Fecurity both have had general detections of their COD cheats

Quote:
Fecurity is known for getting dtc on every game lols.
And being a reseller who either themselves or through another reseller uses bot spamming of other p2c chats to grow their user base