Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AA or IW or PC

Discussion on AA or IW or PC within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/20/2023, 13:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post
Since you've asked for our opinions in the thread, Here is **mine**:

IW: Has been undetected for the a long time, The detection wasn't actually due to IW, Instead it was because EO was using something that IW was also using, Activision targeted EO, And IW got caught in the crossfire. Hence why both cheats got ban-waved at the exact same time.

AA: Has been undetected for the longest IIRC, If you don't care about privacy go with this, entering their version of Windows is like entering North Korea, Everything you do is monitored, Startup, Shutdown, Open processes, etc..., The AA supporters on here might get angry at this statement, but this is the truth, AA grabs a lot of information, I'm not saying its a RAT, Its just invasive, Regardless its still been undetected for the longest, and has most features you'd generally need.

PC: I have no idea about this product, The product is definitely not new though, I've heard it hasn't been detected, but I cannot confirm this statement.
Went with AA overall the cheat is great aimbot is super good, has tons of ways to customize the cheat which takes sometime to actually figure how to set it up. Ended up getting SB after my 6th I guess? With what I assumed “safe” settings. No one to blame though many reasons could’ve caused this SB.

Finally I would give it a 9/10 one point for how advanced and somewhere complicated it is. Therefore I would go with something easier next time like IW or PO inject and run. But if you’re welling to spend time reading and adjusting AA is a great option.
Old 10/20/2023, 16:31   #17

Quote:

IW: Has been undetected for the a long time, The detection wasn't actually due to IW, Instead it was because EO was using something that IW was also using, Activision targeted EO, And IW got caught in the crossfire. Hence why both cheats got ban-waved at the exact same time.

AA: Has been undetected for the longest IIRC, If you don't care about privacy go with this, entering their version of Windows is like entering North Korea, Everything you do is monitored, Startup, Shutdown, Open processes, etc..., The AA supporters on here might get angry at this statement, but this is the truth, AA grabs a lot of information, I'm not saying its a RAT, Its just invasive, Regardless its still been undetected for the longest, and has most features you'd generally need.

PC: I have no idea about this product, The product is definitely not new though, I've heard it hasn't been detected, but I cannot confirm this statement.
Maybe you should update your statement like your laggy esp xD.

AA doesnt require patched windows anymore.

Regards

Or you know putting miner into others pc.

Again regards
Old 10/20/2023, 16:42   #18

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard006 View Post
**** I had 10 days left on mine I forgot to tell, what should I do?
Make a ticket and ask for a reset back to 30 days and pause

Even if you do nothing you'll still get your time back plus more when we're back up

EDIT: PO is back online with improved security & performance! Details: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...l#post39773316
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2023, 16:58   #19

elite*gold: 10
Quote:

You're saying that from a biased competing "coder" perspective. We've been around the longest and kept our 2008 price-point. It attracts a ton of abuse, ac moles, etc.
We likely deal with more toxic **** attempted than other sites due to that price-point than you can imagine.
Even then if you knew how much myg0t used to get away with before we blacklisted them you'd probably be shocked at how little Helios cares.

Also have you been trying to reverse AA to say that, or is that just hearsay. A lot of **** talk coming from somebody who can't even keep a miner out of his product as the person in charge. Isn't it time to be-brand?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/21/2023, 16:40   #20

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard006 View Post
have you tried PC?
Not for COD so I cant confirm/vouch for cod. I have used PC for Arma 3 only.
During the mw3 beta I was running KA. After the beta weekend ended, I uninstalled and I have yet to log back in.
Old 10/25/2023, 18:30   #21

Quote:
The detection wasn't actually due to IW, Instead it was because EO was using something that IW was also using, Activision targeted EO, And IW got caught in the crossfire. Hence why both cheats got ban-waved at the exact same time.
Pretty bold claim and it certainly makes you look like you have very little knowledge of the CoD anti cheat.
Old 10/25/2023, 18:48   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineOwning View Post
Pretty bold claim and it certainly makes you look like you have very little knowledge of the CoD anti cheat.
Dont mind him, he is expert at cyrpto currency though so thats something
Old 10/26/2023, 15:55   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro2G View Post
Main plan was to stick with PO till the end which I will probably do when MW3 drops I still have faith in him,

For now I'm looking to play some MW2 warzone after searching I found these 3 options was wondering which one do you guys recommend when it comes to aimbot, prediction performance. I play legit on M&K obviously security matters that's why I picked these 3 for no.

AA= Internal, no MW2 detections with built-in spoofer little to no information about the cheat or menu.

IW= Got detected recently.

PC= No one is talking about it. New to COD market I guess? Used them for other products nice staff and insane security.
A) For some reason AA people are overly aggressive towards everyone (old and new). They assume that their customers should be pc and cheat experts.

I am currently trying them with a 1 week subscription (my first time ever). My two cents:
1) The cheat is nice. I like it. BUT requires a lot of work from the user. You need to spend some time to understand things and tinker with the settings file etc. Once you get the right configuration then you are good to go.
2) Support is tough. Post a thread and 9 out of the 10 replies will be bullish; while one might be helpful.

B) IW, is next on my test list. From their website it seems they have easy interface to just quick set-up and play. Not sure; never tried them before.

C) PC, not the cup of tea for most people (ID verification + expensive). Never tried them before.
Old 10/26/2023, 16:57   #24

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanDream View Post
A) For some reason AA people are overly aggressive towards everyone (old and new). They assume that their customers should be pc and cheat experts.

I am currently trying them with a 1 week subscription (my first time ever). My two cents:
1) The cheat is nice. I like it. BUT requires a lot of work from the user. You need to spend some time to understand things and tinker with the settings file etc. Once you get the right configuration then you are good to go.
2) Support is tough. Post a thread and 9 out of the 10 replies will be bullish; while one might be helpful.

B) IW, is next on my test list. From their website it seems they have easy interface to just quick set-up and play. Not sure; never tried them before.

C) PC, not the cup of tea for most people (ID verification + expensive). Never tried them before.
Could you PM me please the thread link you talking about so I can take a look. Maybe I can help
Old 10/26/2023, 18:19   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Proofcore noone talks about is cause its not that known. + most people dont pike ID verification and 55€ a month with Card. They joined Cod in the Vanguard era as far as i know.
I use them for my Main, i really like the feel of being this secure, as you can see how good they are for EAC/BE games.

Interwebz is my go to cheat when i play on my other hwid baned machine, i just spoof, inject, load up an temp Account from Alpha store (lvl150-300 mostly) and do whatever i want lol. Those rarely get fast dc's.

I wouldn't recommend trusting Alpha if I were you. I purchased two high-level accounts from them, but my experience with their customer support was incredibly frustrating. After completing the transaction, I logged into the first account and enjoyed playing until I unexpectedly got disconnected. When I attempted to log in to the second account, I found that the password was incorrect.

I reached out to their customer support via Discord to address these issues, but the service was terrible. They not only failed to resolve my problems, but they also outright refused to provide me with another account. To make matters worse, they baselessly blamed me, alleging that I had already gotten the account banned, which was a blatant lie. The fact that I couldn't even log in due to an incorrect password made their accusation completely unfounded.
Old 10/26/2023, 21:13   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
I wouldn't recommend trusting Alpha if I were you. I purchased two high-level accounts from them, but my experience with their customer support was incredibly frustrating. After completing the transaction, I logged into the first account and enjoyed playing until I unexpectedly got disconnected. When I attempted to log in to the second account, I found that the password was incorrect.

I reached out to their customer support via Discord to address these issues, but the service was terrible. They not only failed to resolve my problems, but they also outright refused to provide me with another account. To make matters worse, they baselessly blamed me, alleging that I had already gotten the account banned, which was a blatant lie. The fact that I couldn't even log in due to an incorrect password made their accusation completely unfounded.

Never had issues with them buddy.
I have only good words for them, my Ticket was answered within like 15 seconds.
If you buy Accounts you have to test them INSANTLY on activision ban appeal homepage and not 1 hr later etc. .
So if a password is wrong they WILL give you another Account. Im getting good temp Accounts from them for a few bucks
Old 10/26/2023, 22:13   #27

AA is equivalent to what I took this morning an forgot to flush. They have to be the worst cheat provider in history.
IW is a solid cheat, no complaints.
PC unknown...
Cobalt is one of the best cheats for cod. I've used them since day one with 0 bans.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2023, 22:18   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarrhea420 View Post
AA is equivalent to what I took this morning an forgot to flush. They have to be the worst cheat provider in history.
IW is a solid cheat, no complaints.
PC unknown...
Cobalt is one of the best cheats for cod. I've used them since day one with 0 bans.
I know who you belong to by looking at your posts history
Old 10/26/2023, 22:23   #29

Checkout systemcheats, they have not been detected and are internal.
The only real downside to them before was the lack of skeleton esp, but they have recently added it.

AA is ok from what i have heard, but is missing skeleton esp.

IW is really good but has had a detection a couple months ago and you are forced to play in full screen mode (which might not be an issue for you, but for me personally i hate full screen mode since i tab out of the game a lot to do something on my other monitors).
Old 10/26/2023, 22:25   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
Checkout systemcheats, they have not been detected and are internal.
The only real downside to them before was the lack of skeleton esp, but they have recently added it.

AA is ok from what i have heard, but is missing skeleton esp.

IW is really good but has had a detection a couple months ago and you are forced to play in full screen mode (which might not be an issue for you, but for me personally i hate full screen mode since i tab out of the game a lot to do something on my other monitors).
Looking at zebleers posts and i trust his words that system cheats been detected more than one time, not looking for any drama but people should know the truth.