Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AA or IW or PC

Discussion on AA or IW or PC within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/26/2023, 22:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Looking at zebleers posts and i trust his words that system cheats been detected more than one time, not looking for any drama but people should know the truth.
I personally have used systemcheats and have no issues with them.
I am just giving my experience and i have not seen any mass reports of bans on their website at all.
Old 10/26/2023, 22:32   #32

Use pc for various games. Currently mw2/warzone.

Security is huge for me.

Never tried IW.

AA I used for the entirety of warzone 1.. Good product at a great price, the mods are the worst going about. Good luck getting a problem with/or need help with the product, You’ll get nothing but dogs abuse. They had 1 member of staff who was just a horrible human being, not sure if he’s still around. Helios on the other hand is awesome. So experienced (used his radars from like 20 years ago).

Either of AA or PC is a great choice
Old 10/27/2023, 06:40   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
I personally have used systemcheats and have no issues with them.
I am just giving my experience and i have not seen any mass reports of bans on their website at all.
Known of SystemFiles for about a decade, I don't think he would lie about detections but I'm not sure what he is saying about his cheat. I can defiantly confirm he has been hit with a banwave in the past though, even before Ricochet was a thing.

Are they claiming they've never been detected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClapperBag View Post
Use pc for various games. Currently mw2/warzone.

Security is huge for me.

Never tried IW.

AA I used for the entirety of warzone 1.. Good product at a great price, the mods are the worst going about. Good luck getting a problem with/or need help with the product, You’ll get nothing but dogs abuse. They had 1 member of staff who was just a horrible human being, not sure if he’s still around. Helios on the other hand is awesome. So experienced (used his radars from like 20 years ago).

Either of AA or PC is a great choice
AA's support has been totally reworked to be more welcoming, kind and helpful towards all of their userbase. The staff member you are talking about has been removed from the team.
Old 10/27/2023, 08:11   #34

PO still first choice

Have never tried iw but heard good things. Just don't use their unlock tool.

AA is also very good outside of it looking old af and their staff/mods/team (NOT HelioS) being complete ********. I have never heard of worse stories about support from other providers (and there's some bad ones) more than AA. Doober being the worst but no where near the only bad one.

PC sounds like a decent option if you don't care about ID verification & price point.

PO still seems to be the best option. Zeb has to be one of the coolest mf's in the cheat game. I have come across a lot of devs and most of them are *****. I appreciate the communication he & Fika provide. Seeing as their cheat is now back up and running id probably just stick with them.

All is ***MY OPINION*** before the AA hate mob and dweebs come for blood.
Old 10/27/2023, 09:41   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuDiSZN View Post

AA is also very good outside of it looking old af and their staff/mods/team (NOT HelioS) being complete assholes. I have never heard of worse stories about support from other providers (and there's some bad ones) more than AA. Doober being the worst but no where near the only bad one.

PC sounds like a decent option if you don't care about ID verification & price point.

PO still seems to be the best option. Zeb has to be one of the coolest mf's in the cheat game. I have come across a lot of devs and most of them are cunts. I appreciate the communication he & Fika provide. Seeing as their cheat is now back up and running id probably just stick with them.

Cudi the rat, you have no right to give any opinion about any provider.

You worked so hard on AA forums and licking asses and aimed to be a mod at the same time you were MOD AT ACDIAMOND and you were trying so hard to get close to AA staff i wonder why, good thing they found you on Ac Diamond and exposed you, no one likes rats.

Then you moved to mobius, again you did same thing, got close just to have free subs from mobius team.

Mobius got c&d and you moved to PO, and did same thing, but you are lucky that zebleer is a nice dude and giving you free sub

Got kicked from acd and AA talk shit about them
Mobius gone then talk shit about them

And if you check above post of yours, doober is no staff anymore and lots of internal issues been solved, go back to PO telegram and keep spamming gifs and nonesense.

Congrats i left PO telegram because i couldnt stand a rat like you, now the rat spreading his filth here, gtfo.

Edit : I am sure @ dont want this kind of vouch from anyone here, you are literally putting PO in bad position by acting like a kid even though you are no one
Old 10/27/2023, 10:16   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
Known of SystemFiles for about a decade, I don't think he would lie about detections but I'm not sure what he is saying about his cheat. I can defiantly confirm he has been hit with a banwave in the past though, even before Ricochet was a thing.

AA's support has been totally reworked to be more welcoming, kind and helpful towards all of their userbase. The staff member you are talking about has been removed from the team.
That's so good to hear. He without doubt is the biggest keyboard warrior I have ever encountered. Someone once made a topic asking for a bit of help, that member of staff gave him abuse and basically told him to stop being a ******* idiot. I then replied giving the individual the help he required and received an infraction for it by him.

It was every time you opened the forums, he would straight up refuse to help and just give customers dogs abuse. He was a completely unemployable individual.

So glad to hear Helios done the correct thing and removed the cancer from his business.
Old 10/27/2023, 11:21   #37

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexiz View Post
You're saying that from a biased competing "coder" perspective. We've been around the longest and kept our 2008 price-point. It attracts a ton of abuse, ac moles, etc.
We likely deal with more toxic **** attempted than other sites due to that price-point than you can imagine.
Even then if you knew how much myg0t used to get away with before we blacklisted them you'd probably be shocked at how little Helios cares.

Also have you been trying to reverse AA to say that, or is that just hearsay. A lot of **** talk coming from somebody who can't even keep a miner out of his product as the person in charge. Isn't it time to be-brand?
I'm going to assume you work at AA due to the statement "We've been around the longest".

I'm not sure why you've taken an immediate defensive stance, I haven't insulted the product, I've simply stated that AA collects a lot of information.

The fact that you're insulting me and my product just because of a simple statement that wasn't even an insult shows how afraid of criticism you are, You could've just said "We collect information to prevent ac moles and prevent abuse".
Old 10/27/2023, 11:35   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuDiSZN View Post

AA is also very good outside of it looking old af and their staff/mods/team (NOT HelioS) being complete ********. I have never heard of worse stories about support from other providers (and there's some bad ones) more than AA. Doober being the worst but no where near the only bad one.

PO still seems to be the best option. Zeb has to be one of the coolest mf's in the cheat game. I have come across a lot of devs and most of them are *****. I appreciate the communication he & Fika provide. Seeing as their cheat is now back up and running id probably just stick with them.

Interwebz has no Unlock tool since 8-9 months mate (as well as Silent Aim).
Every feature which was declared as non safe was instantly removed by Kolo.
He actually is very security focussed, he keeps non safe features locked behind safe mode. So people who dont care about their Accounts can manually disable safe mode and click on the features.
Not many left there like Rapid Fire etc.
Old 10/27/2023, 12:12   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post
I'm going to assume you work at AA due to the statement "We've been around the longest".

I'm not sure why you've taken an immediate defensive stance, I haven't insulted the product, I've simply stated that AA collects a lot of information.

The fact that you're insulting me and my product just because of a simple statement that wasn't even an insult shows how afraid of criticism you are, You could've just said "We collect information to prevent ac moles and prevent abuse".
Its not your first rodeo.

You are well aware some competitors spread lies about AA being a rat, and when you say collecting lots of info majority of normal users mistaken it for something else and as you aware majority here dont have knowledge of how things work in the devs end.

Your intention maybe innocent but the posts about this sends wrong message. But tbh i take it as passive aggressive or indirect way to send a message thinking we wont get it but i might be wrong too, either way its just my opinion.

Edit: AA is one of the most critisized provider here, and defending yourself from bs doesnt mean being afraid of critisizm, the issue when a provider starts attacking or even if its indirectly or some new user with 1 post comes and talks bs. Old tricks in the book

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Interwebz has no Unlock tool since 8-9 months mate (as well as Silent Aim).
Every feature which was declared as non safe was instantly removed by Kolo.
He actually is very security focussed, he keeps non safe features locked behind safe mode. So people who dont care about their Accounts can manually disable safe mode and click on the features.
Not many left there like Rapid Fire etc.
Ignore him, i know this dude since 2021 and all he do is trying to standout in the crowd like a clown without any proper knowledge.

You can see why suddenly i acted so aggressive which i never done here before lol, i dont like liars
Old 10/27/2023, 13:07   #40

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffcobalt View Post

I'd be more civil if you hadn't been going around starting unnecessary **** all the time with various providers lately.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2023, 13:52   #41

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexiz View Post
I'd be more civil if you hadn't been going around starting unnecessary shit all the time with various providers lately.
What? I don't remember having any drama for multiple months lol?

Quote:
Its not your first rodeo.

You are well aware some competitors spread lies about AA being a rat, and when you say collecting lots of info majority of normal users mistaken it for something else and as you aware majority here dont have knowledge of how things work in the devs end.

Your intention maybe innocent but the posts about this sends wrong message. But tbh i take it as passive aggressive or indirect way to send a message thinking we wont get it but i might be wrong too, either way its just my opinion.

Edit: AA is one of the most critisized provider here, and defending yourself from bs doesnt mean being afraid of critisizm, the issue when a provider starts attacking or even if its indirectly or some new user with 1 post comes and talks bs. Old tricks in the book
Defending yourself is fine, but the person who posted the post I replied to resorted to name calling and insulting, Which is not a way to defend yourself

Quote:
Dont mind him, he is expert at cyrpto currency though so thats something
Old 10/27/2023, 19:16   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post

They have not on MW2 or the previous few cods, maybe years ago but nothing i can remember.
And i have been using them pretty consistently on the past few cods.
Old 10/29/2023, 06:17   #43

Can't everyone just get along?

Waiting for my PO ban. Nothing yet, but I sure am hoping it comes soon!

Going to give AA a go. I like a challenge. And it looks like I might need a spoofer.

Hey, btw, does AA do hardware resets?
Old 10/29/2023, 06:29   #44

IMO AA is the best
Old 10/29/2023, 06:40   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienagenda View Post
Can't everyone just get along?

Waiting for my PO ban. Nothing yet, but I sure am hoping it comes soon!

Going to give AA a go. I like a challenge. And it looks like I might need a spoofer.

Hey, btw, does AA do hardware resets?
If you mean you have a new pc or changing a pc part then yes it will lock you out, and resets are free as far its same pc.