Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/25/2015, 15:07   #1801 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post

You don't need to unload anything right now, there is currently no hackshield and all the checking is disabled so just run 1/3/5 and set it + forget it, for the time
Thank you so much!

Just a quick question for clarity. I can just install the mods, roll cvars, and then roll scripts without actually having to be in the splash loading screen or after character select? That's awesome thanks!

EDIT: Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if I can delete the "fonts" portion of the mod? (Since I use the KR Font Mod.)

This is what I mean:
Code:
Customized Font's - Mods\game\fonts\fonts.g
Will change the entire font layout for AA ingame.
Available font's are:
archeage_mail.ru_pgm-mod
archeage_mail.ru_snail-mod
flareserif_821_roman
frizqtcyr
frizquadratac
frizquadratactt-mod
fzlantinghei_r_gbk
fzlbk
librebaskerville-bold
migmix-2p-regular
nanumgothicbold
pgm-mod
yd_ygo540
yoon_firedgothic_b
yoon_snail_b
Or is there a font currently in there that is the same as the KR Font style? I think just deleting the folder completely would be easier tbh but if anyone has any tips, please let me know!
Old 08/25/2015, 15:42   #1802 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i donated 5 mins before or so
and i think its time to test theese thing :P

i hope you answer to my mail fast :P

greetz
Old 08/25/2015, 15:58   #1803

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotDunked View Post
Thank you so much!

Just a quick question for clarity. I can just install the mods, roll cvars, and then roll scripts without actually having to be in the splash loading screen or after character select? That's awesome thanks!

EDIT: Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if I can delete the "fonts" portion of the mod? (Since I use the KR Font Mod.)

This is what I mean:
Code:
Customized Font's - Mods\game\fonts\fonts.g
Will change the entire font layout for AA ingame.
Available font's are:
archeage_mail.ru_pgm-mod
archeage_mail.ru_snail-mod
flareserif_821_roman
frizqtcyr
frizquadratac
frizquadratactt-mod
fzlantinghei_r_gbk
fzlbk
librebaskerville-bold
migmix-2p-regular
nanumgothicbold
pgm-mod
yd_ygo540
yoon_firedgothic_b
yoon_snail_b
Or is there a font currently in there that is the same as the KR Font style? I think just deleting the folder completely would be easier tbh but if anyone has any tips, please let me know!
It's basically the same thing as the korean one, with a few changes cause the < to [ just to me, looks ugly. If you want, you can simply just uninstall the mod, move Mods\game\fonts folder to optional, then re-install the mod and you'd be good to go.

Quote:
i hope you answer to my mail fast :P
Responded.
Old 08/25/2015, 16:04   #1804 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It's basically the same thing as the korean one, with a few changes cause the < to [ just to me, looks ugly. If you want, you can simply just uninstall the mod, move Mods\game\fonts folder to optional, then re-install the mod and you'd be good to go.
Thanks for the info! I'm just going to remove the fonts folder, install then install the KR Mod after.
Old 08/25/2015, 16:59   #1805 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey Plox thanks for sending me the mod, am I right in that all files in the Mod section will be installed when I run the .bat?
Do I have to extract the rar to a specific location or will it be fine anywhere and just run the bat from anywhere?
Old 08/25/2015, 18:55   #1806 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After altering file(s) in the Mods folder, I know that you need to run the Uninstall Option and then run Install again, but I also assume the CVARs & Scripts will have to be ran again?

Also, anyone notice an odd color change to the HP and MP bar for yourself and enemies? I just noticed it, not a huge issue but I was trying to find a way to change that back. Not a big issue tho ^.^

Thanks!
Old 08/25/2015, 19:05   #1807 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotDunked View Post
After altering file(s) in the Mods folder, I know that you need to run the Uninstall Option and then run Install again, but I also assume the CVARs & Scripts will have to be ran again?

Also, anyone notice an odd color change to the HP and MP bar for yourself and enemies? I just noticed it, not a huge issue but I was trying to find a way to change that back. Not a big issue tho ^.^

Thanks!
It's suppose to be like that. It's a feature of the mod. Makes them more noticeable. They "pop" more.
Old 08/26/2015, 02:23   #1808

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowhand View Post
It's suppose to be like that. It's a feature of the mod. Makes them more noticeable. They "pop" more.
Yes, also is slight changes to the clock that most don't notice but gives it a more defined outline aswell as the pvp icon and some other minor touches to the bottom of the bar where your xp and such is. It's just to cleanup, make more vibrant or noticable, or things you won't notice less you see but usually get used to an notice when its gone and/or changed

Quote:
Why would you need to uninstall, unless your moving thing's out that you don't want on?

Everything can really just be wide-open-ran for the time being, until gameguard comes on an even then it isn't going to matter ( tested on russian version ).
Old 08/26/2015, 06:18   #1809 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Why would you need to uninstall, unless your moving thing's out that you don't want on?

Everything can really just be wide-open-ran for the time being, until gameguard comes on an even then it isn't going to matter ( tested on russian version ).
To clarify, does that mean we can just do install and roll scripts and launch the client, and not bother with the whole cvars or unrolling scripts?
Old 08/26/2015, 08:02   #1810 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiveria View Post
To clarify, does that mean we can just do install and roll scripts and launch the client, and not bother with the whole cvars or unrolling scripts?
Yes that is correct. You can just install - run cvars - run scripts - forget about the mod and launch/play the game with everything operational for the time being.
Old 08/26/2015, 13:54   #1811

Yes and they are putting small things in for gameguard bit-by-bit as I can see to introduce into 1.8/2.0 so that whole 'they might not do it' **** they said is bullshit.

I've been working on some things in the mod, of course, but with hack shield gone I've began working on some other things aswell until gg comes in then I'll just see about bypassing it at a later time.

Playing with terrain ( was looking for clipping/occlusions ) , Time of day , and sky - using ollydbg.

I know the quality is not great, I never said I was a video guy - but as you can see, there is things in the works
Old 08/26/2015, 17:06   #1812 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can u play with regrades? or do you have any program to see the code that our game send to server ? i am talking about, i buy 1 red regrade and i get 2? what is the code i send? can i duplicate the code?
Old 08/26/2015, 20:03   #1813 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Has anyone else noticed an issue with Shipwreck treasure chests? Most of them are fine, dive down, get close to the center at the bottom, and find that sweet spot to flick to use.

The one issue I have run into is that maybe 1 in 3 or 4 chests are not able to be lifted, seemingly due to the structure (the big poles that allow you to see where it is located) seems to be solid, and does not allow you to get close enough to the area where you can click the chest.

See example here:

There seems to be no way to get to the chest, as it's blocked. This only happens on a few, like I said every 3 or 4 you will run into one of these stubborn bastards lol.

My question is: Does anyone else experience this? If so, has anyone figured out a way to get close enough to the chest? I have tried Drop backing into it, Teleporting into or at the structure, but nothing. Tried Shadow stepping myself and a donkey at the ocean floor to get a little further down but no luck.

Any advice on this would be much appreciated!

- YouGotDunked
Old 08/26/2015, 20:34   #1814 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yep, i saw 2 of them that cant never be used, one is south east from two crowns (your pic seems like that one), and one at nuian respawn point at abyssal kraken, which is like inside the polyp with nuia. Its just a game bug
Old 08/26/2015, 22:18   #1815 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i think its not a issue but a chest underground, that noone can reach xD its like the chests out of the map
Closed Thread