I've never dealt with hooking, but I am working on finding the entity base (having problems).
Some articles suggest each entity's first 4 bytes are the previous entity's address and that the following 4 bytes are the next entity's address, but when I find the value which influences my character's name, go to the start of that structure (subtract 0x3A), that location does NOT contain a valid address for another entity nor is it null. Can someone give me a hand?
For example:
My character name is located at EB42A43A, and changing that name will change the name above my character's head in-game.
(EB42A43A - 3A) = EB42A400 and at that address the entity starts.
Code:
[B]EB32A3F0[/B] CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD
[B]EB32A3F8[/B] CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD
'[I]<< next address is my players entity start >>[/I]'
[B]EB32A400[/B] 8C D9 8D 31 00 D1 3C F1
[B]EB32A408[/B] 00 80 A9 43 00 00 00 00
[B]EB32A410[/B][I] ...[/I]
[B]EB32A418[/B][I] ...[/I]
[B]EB32A420[/B][I] ...[/I]
[B]EB32A428[/B][I] ...[/I]
[B]EB32A430[/B][I] ...[/I]
[B]EB32A438[/B] 64 AB '[I]<< character name start>>[/I]'
Nick : Game.dll+C51B68
HP : Game.dll+BF6770
HP max : Game.dll+BF676C
MP : Game.dll+BF6778
MP max : Game.dll+BF6774
XP : Game.dll+BF6760
XP max :Game.dll+BF6750
Need the X,Y,Z coords and some target stuff.
Also, i want to develop a little bot with Autoit, but i've never programming before, I have many troubles with the GUI, and the documentation isn't detailed.
If anyone can help me, he will be welcome.
i wonder if someone has already figured out how to get the offsets for animation speed on aion 2.7,
somehow i always get only one adress(green) which doesnt affect anim speed.
i wonder if someone has already figured out how to get the offsets for animation speed on aion 2.7,
somehow i always get only one adress(green) which doesnt affect anim speed.
You can find it the very same way as back in 2.1/2.5/etc.
Make sure that the memory region you search reaches from
"0...000" to "FFF...FFF", sometimes people only search parts of the memory and therefor don't find certain addresses.
However, the best way to keep track of the animation speed address is to find the player entity
@Lucid: As far as I understood it he isn't searching for a static address, he just said he found one.
Aion F2P EU brought a new update, yesterday. Can someone please update offsets?
Not all adresses has been changed. Well the importent ones are not. like targeting offset etc.
This is what i got so far, this should make the bot run again.
Aion Hacks - Current Aion Offsets 10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies I know this is outdated but maybe we can learn from it and try to figure something out
and here is this one guys site that gives you the gameguard killer / unlocked aion.bin, GameSys.dll(I think this is what it's called), Game.dll
http://fyyre.l2-fashion.de/
I hope I helped out some seems like there should be some hacks in the near future when the damn servers come back up I'm gonna give it a shot and see what happens
tault_Broden