Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Aion Ping Reducer - Stop LAG

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 2
Aion Ping Reducer - Stop LAG (It works on official F2P server!)

Hello all. Since I started playing I always had the problem of high ping (> 300 ms), especially when I use wifi. Searching the internet I found this tool: Aion Ping Reducer (download: ). I read that does not change the game files, but it is only a windows patch that optimizes the I/O communications , then it should be legal. Trying it I found a clear improvement of the ping, which fell to an average of 150ms even when I'm connected with the phone, and <100ms with the cable, in general it has halved. I hope to be helpful to someone with the same problem. I think it is useful for those who want to reduce the ping, also to be more competitive in PvP (my dps has risen significantly). Below is a screenshot of the tool:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

IT WORKS ON OFFICIAL GAMEFORGE F2P SERVER (TESTED ON NEXUS)




kibawolf34 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 380
Received Thanks: 290
I'd be careful with this one: .
However, it could be false reports, as this ping reducer works with some system files ...

Best regards,
Rajin


Nirasicho is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 629
Received Thanks: 195
TBH sounds sketchy to me... especially as a 1st post.

MTU settings never really changed anything and I don't believe any amount of OS tweaking is going to fix Aion-related latency.
lucid is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 380
Received Thanks: 290
MTU fixes can lead to an decreased overhead for TCP packets - but this only works if MTU is the problem.
However this does not proof that this tool is no virus. I would stay away from it.


Nirasicho is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibawolf34 View Post
Hello all. Since I started playing I always had the problem of high ping (> 300 ms), especially when I use wifi. Searching the internet I found this tool: Aion Ping Reducer (download: ). I read that does not change the game files, but it is only a windows patch that optimizes the I/O communications , then it should be legal. Trying it I found a clear improvement of the ping, which fell to an average of 150ms even when I'm connected with the phone, and <100ms with the cable, in general it has halved. I hope to be helpful to someone with the same problem. I think it is useful for those who want to reduce the ping, also to be more competitive in PvP (my dps has risen significantly). Below is a screenshot of the tool:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



on what website u found this tool? give credits
orpi is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
What the program does exactly?
Simiwi is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simiwi View Post
What the program does exactly?
i think that get ur login data, and send to stupid hacker
orpi is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpi View Post
i think that get ur login data, and send to stupid hacker
Very likely.

And even if the tool works, it's likely just a MTU changer. And changing the MTU manually (without tools) is really easy, so it would be stupid to use some dangerous tool from the net.
sunhag is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks working =]
KronnosX is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 298
Idiots using it. Download LEATRIX fucktards , that's the non-virused version of the ping reducer.
haunter90 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter90 View Post
Idiots using it. Download LEATRIX fucktards , that's the non-virused version of the ping reducer.
link?
Skorpionz05 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpionz05 View Post
link?
sunhag is offline  
Old   #13

 
elite*gold: 300
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,542
Received Thanks: 2,256
Leatrix latency fix is safe and free to use .. you don't need to download this.
lolrko is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
it´s a keylogger ... every noob can do it watch on yt .. any admin can close this chat? its just a keylogger
Schookie is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 552
Received Thanks: 117
congratulation, you just bumped dead thread with useless crying.

#VoteToClose


Immons is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Non Stop Non Stop 24/7] For Ever Free MM Service [Non Stop 24/7]
ch möchte hier meine Dienste als Middleman anbieten. Deutsch ✔] Telefon Verifizierung ✔] Seit 3 Monaten registriert ✔] Mehr als 300 Posts ✔]...
38 Replies - Middleman
Ping Muito Alto[Very High Ping]
Portugues: Gente o Meu PWBR Esta Com o Ping Muito Alto e Muita Lag Como Diminuo Isso English: My PWBR People With This Very High Ping Lag and How...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Ping reducer.
Well, a while ago I stumbled along a ping reducer that cut my ping in half, I completely forgotten what it's called. Anyways I just reformatted my...
1 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
New Aion server[NON-STOP-NO BUG-NO-LAG] God rate exp\kinah]quest!!
Welcome to Aion Romania Website: Aion Romania - Private Server Forum: ForceDs.Ro &bull; Index page Website in EN: Here Aion Romania
1 Replies - Aion Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.