Hi, cant find target's target id, can you tell me how i do that please,
1-i got target id by targeting a mob and searching the id (found on aionarmory) 4 byte
2-got 2 clients runing 1 account targeting the mob and scaning the second client for target's of taget id but with no success
what's i'm doing wrong ?
Hi, cant find target's target id, can you tell me how i do that please,
1-i got target id by targeting a mob and searching the id (found on aionarmory) 4 byte
2-got 2 clients runing 1 account targeting the mob and scaning the second client for target's of taget id but with no success
what's i'm doing wrong ?
Check my posts on and .
You want the target pointer, there is no direct offset for "target id".
thx for reply,
as of now my private bot cant tell if the mob is attacking me or some1 else that's why i need player id and (target's target id), i'm using a workaround
if mobcurenthp ==mobmaxhp then kill;
i dont know how to find player id and target's target id,
**all i found is target id game.dll+B3039C >254>28 (4byte) same as id given by armory work well on mobs and npc but has wierd result on players (asmo/elyos)
If you want more offsets which are not shared to the public contact me and tell me why you need some more.
Hey Blaze, I am trying to find an offset that will identify that an auto attack as been triggered. Either the trigger to fire off the auto attack animation or the return from the server indicating that the aa should go off or damage done. I have been looking for a week at this point.
Any info you could share I would be grateful. I am looking for the perfect weave.
i manage to get my hp offset but it doesent really affect the game , , why?
Because HP is a server-side variable... you could make it look (in your client) like you have more HP but the server will always know how much you really have.
Aion Hacks - Current Aion Offsets 10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies I know this is outdated but maybe we can learn from it and try to figure something out
and here is this one guys site that gives you the gameguard killer / unlocked aion.bin, GameSys.dll(I think this is what it's called), Game.dll
http://fyyre.l2-fashion.de/
I hope I helped out some seems like there should be some hacks in the near future when the damn servers come back up I'm gonna give it a shot and see what happens
tault_Broden