I try Tsearch (like CE), i find my HP but i cant find TargetHP i check some mob on aiondatabase.com, i try search in range but i dont find it, can somebody give an advice how i can do it?
Yes it will be very interesting if someone knows how to find target hp
I'd tried to find target hp in percents (somebody told here that target hp stored in memory in percens) so nothing, also i have a problem with party member target id pointer i cant find it only an address for a once.
paid bots just hookup the playerstruct, monsterstruct they have the knowledge
you should be able to find it with cheatengine, search playerhp min+max , playermp min+max browse memory region and watch if there are more interessting values search for the beginning of this and write a c/c++ struct hook and get acces
Aion Hacks - Current Aion Offsets 10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies I know this is outdated but maybe we can learn from it and try to figure something out
and here is this one guys site that gives you the gameguard killer / unlocked aion.bin, GameSys.dll(I think this is what it's called), Game.dll
http://fyyre.l2-fashion.de/
I hope I helped out some seems like there should be some hacks in the near future when the damn servers come back up I'm gonna give it a shot and see what happens
tault_Broden