Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

mmoBro v1 beta

Reply
 
Old   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
hey leute
habe so ne frage habe ne LvL 18 Zauberin und egal wie ich es drehe und wende es klapt einfach net. Entweder er greift das ziel net an oder Wen er es angreift nimt er bei der 2 attacke ein andres ziel <.<

wen ich nur das Macro im spiel an mache geht alles gut aber so bald ich den bot an mache geht garnichts mehr -.-



Lee00 is offline  
Old   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by shsfire View Post
First, I want to thanks you for your good work, mmobro is very useful.

I just have a problem since I am a spiritmaster and as you know we have a pet I explain you what is my problem :

I send my spirit on the mob and it takes the aggro, I send my dots and help my pet to kill the mob and at the end of the macro I put Replenish Element I.
(Restores the spirit's HP by 418 with your own HP.)

But my spirit is not fully healed so after sometime my spirit dies and after that I die

I see maybe two solutions
- you could add the spirit life so we restart a fight only when the spirit is also healed.
- Or maybe if you could let us launch a second macro juste before mmobro send the "rest" command (so I could heal my pet a second time and also rebuff myself)

I hope you can do something. thanks again

(sorry if my english is not correct ^^)
This is possible to add, i won't be able to work on this until Sunday, if i find time i will work on it. So I apologize for non-instant update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee00 View Post
hey leute
habe so ne frage habe ne LvL 18 Zauberin und egal wie ich es drehe und wende es klapt einfach net. Entweder er greift das ziel net an oder Wen er es angreift nimt er bei der 2 attacke ein andres ziel <.<

wen ich nur das Macro im spiel an mache geht alles gut aber so bald ich den bot an mache geht garnichts mehr -.-
I translated this to English and unfortunately it didn't make any sense to me. I'm sorry.


Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 0
I have a huge problem.. i cant get my camera to rotate...im under options and key mapping but i dont see a thing that says ROtate.. someone help me please.
bubblegumboi84 is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegumboi84 View Post
I have a huge problem.. i cant get my camera to rotate...im under options and key mapping but i dont see a thing that says ROtate.. someone help me please.
Hopefully you have found it by now but if not in-game press esc then click options then go to key settings in the first grouping at the bottom is something like view opposite angle I hope this clears it up for you


Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 547
Received Thanks: 79
i downloaded it, like the background feature but it doesn't walk around finding monsters.. ?
ChingChong23 is offline  
Old   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Sorry i have a little problem with my cleric.. It make the macro only one time -.-
i tried everithing i can't figure out, here is my macro:

/Attack
/Delay 1
/Skill Smite II
/Delay 3.5
/Skill Thunderbolt I
/Delay 2.5
/Skill Hallowed Strike I
/Delay 2.5
/Skill Heavenís Judgment I
/Delay 2
/Skill Radiant Cure I

I tried it for about an hour -.-'
boghe is offline  
Old   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Yes can you please set up an interval to renew the macro? I always end up finishing the macro before I actually kill the mob. This feature would be amazing to your bot.
llee8820 is offline  
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingChong23 View Post
i downloaded it, like the background feature but it doesn't walk around finding monsters.. ?
As I haven't written the keyboard dll injector to allow for oog movement you are correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boghe View Post
Sorry i have a little problem with my cleric.. It make the macro only one time -.-
i tried everithing i can't figure out, here is my macro:

/Attack
/Delay 1
/Skill Smite II
/Delay 3.5
/Skill Thunderbolt I
/Delay 2.5
/Skill Hallowed Strike I
/Delay 2.5
/Skill Heavenís Judgment I
/Delay 2
/Skill Radiant Cure I

I tried it for about an hour -.-'
It presses 1 one time and then that's it as I didn't plan on keeping this method for very long. However as enough people have requested this I plan on releasing a version when I return that does this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llee8820 View Post
Yes can you please set up an interval to renew the macro? I always end up finishing the macro before I actually kill the mob. This feature would be amazing to your bot.
as previously stated I can although I didn't plan on it I'll release this when I return home on Sunday. Until then I am out of town and likely will not release any updates.
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Nice I assume this is undetectable because it only uses keypresses.

I noticed one problem. It sits down and never stands back up ;p
Ellimist is offline  
Old   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Since yesterday the bot crashes when I press "stop botting" and sometimes he has an memory error.
bladexst is offline  
Old   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
It presses 1 one time and then that's it as I didn't plan on keeping this method for very long. However as enough people have requested this I plan on releasing a version when I return that does this.
Ah, ok ^^ i thought i made something wrong
I'm looking foward to the next version
boghe is offline  
Old   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellimist View Post
Nice I assume this is undetectable because it only uses keypresses.

I noticed one problem. It sits down and never stands back up ;p
I quick released the last version right before stepping out the door so that might be possible. But since no one else has mentioned this I'm unsure, can anyone else verify this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladexst View Post
Since yesterday the bot crashes when I press "stop botting" and sometimes he has an memory error.
Thank you for reporting this as I just mentioned I released the latest version quickly perhaps I made a thread violation unknowingly when I return I'll trace down this issue I will also be releasing a newer version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boghe View Post
Ah, ok ^^ i thought i made something wrong
I'm looking foward to the next version
thanks
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
Please I need you to add skills in your bot otherwise we'll get caught for not skilling, last night a GM pulled me jail and asked why didn't I attack with skills, I was suspected , you know how did i answer? .. I said " my friend was playing for me and he doesn't know how to speak English, whatever you say to him in Eng he won't understand .. and then he realsed me, the last word he said " I'll be watching you "

you can add auto key press 1 - 9
PlayGameToLive is offline  
Old   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
Please I need you to add skills in your bot otherwise we'll get caught for not skilling, last night a GM pulled me jail and asked why didn't I attack with skills, I was suspected , you know how did i answer? .. I said " my friend was playing for me and he doesn't know how to speak English, whatever you say to him in Eng he won't understand .. and then he realsed me, the last word he said " I'll be watching you "

you can add auto key press 1 - 9
When I get back in town class creator is my number one priority which will use skills and combos that you define, or download from another user
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
Please I need you to add skills in your bot otherwise we'll get caught for not skilling, last night a GM pulled me jail and asked why didn't I attack with skills, I was suspected , you know how did i answer? .. I said " my friend was playing for me and he doesn't know how to speak English, whatever you say to him in Eng he won't understand .. and then he realsed me, the last word he said " I'll be watching you "

you can add auto key press 1 - 9
You just need to use a better macro, you can even add those with the following: /QuickBar x y z

/Quickbar [quickbar type] [number of quickbar rows] [quickbar number]í in the Enter Macro Command box of the Edit Macro Window. The numbers for quickbar types are: Basic Quickbar (1), Alt Quickbar (2), Ctrl Quickbar (3), and Right Quickbar (4).


Xymph is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Biete Age of Conen Beta Key -> Suche Warhammer Online Closed Beta Key!
Biete einen funktionierenden Age of Conen Beta key gegen einen funktionierenden Warhammer Online Closed Beta Key. Bild vorhanden. mit...
1 Replies - Trading
WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap.
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here...
0 Replies - Trading
WTT AoC Closed Beta W/uncapped level unlike Open beta which is capped
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.