Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

mmoBro v1 beta

Reply
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xymph View Post
You just need to use a better macro, you can even add those with the following: /QuickBar x y z

/Quickbar [quickbar type] [number of quickbar rows] [quickbar number] in the Enter Macro Command box of the Edit Macro Window. The numbers for quickbar types are: Basic Quickbar (1), Alt Quickbar (2), Ctrl Quickbar (3), and Right Quickbar (4).
Sounds good to me people should probably look into having 1 macro calling multiple other macros



Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
I have an error! === Run the game, and log in. Then try again! but the game is also runnig!


Shumanit is offline  
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumanit View Post
I have an error! === Run the game, and log in. Then try again! but the game is also runnig!
I'll need more details does this happen consistantly to you? What OS and how many bits (64/32)? Thanks please supply more info so this possible issue can be resolved in the next release.
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
OK I have an idea for you, make the bot keep pressing button 1 continously to spam the macro, that's the only way we can blind GMs' eyes with skill attack


PlayGameToLive is offline  
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
OK I have an idea for you, make the bot keep pressing button 1 continously to spam the macro, that's the only way we can blind GMs' eyes with skill attack
if it just continually pressed 1 it would continually cancel the macro that it started..I could put it on an interval or allow you to create classes.
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
hi, kann mir wer ein hunter makro machen irgend wie gehn meine nicht oO
danke im vorraus
SirBlizzard is offline  
Old   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
hi sry for my bad english: - /

I have a problem with me not to go to macros
it executes only the first skill
I play a hunter or someone else you could Maybe I make a macro

thx
SirBlizzard is offline  
Old   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
All rigtht, I'm waiting for new version, by the time I'm running your bot + Jibit Macro at the bedtime
PlayGameToLive is offline  
Old   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
It's all right now! It was becouse my AION Client crashed! I rebooted my computer and everything was as before!
It's all right! Sorry for disturbing)
Shumanit is offline  
Old   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
NCSoft have taken measures against bots for the first time in Aion and have mass-banned all packet-based bots for the reason that they were sending 'wrong packets to the server' and that they were being 'red flagged'.

Does your bot send "wrong packets to the server"? I'm still not banned
bladexst is offline  
Old   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBlizzard View Post
hi, kann mir wer ein hunter makro machen irgend wie gehn meine nicht oO
danke im vorraus
I don't speak german so i will assume your next post is the translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBlizzard View Post
hi sry for my bad english: - /

I have a problem with me not to go to macros
it executes only the first skill
I play a hunter or someone else you could Maybe I make a macro

thx
It only presses the 1 key if you have the macro in slot one then you should be good to go but if it is still failing then i'm unsure except it it likely a macro issue, please post the macro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
All rigtht, I'm waiting for new version, by the time I'm running your bot + Jibit Macro at the bedtime
i'm glad that it is working well for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumanit View Post
It's all right now! It was becouse my AION Client crashed! I rebooted my computer and everything was as before!
It's all right! Sorry for disturbing)
Thank you for coming back and clarifying i was looking into this but was completely unable to find anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladexst View Post
NCSoft have taken measures against bots for the first time in Aion and have mass-banned all packet-based bots for the reason that they were sending 'wrong packets to the server' and that they were being 'red flagged'.

Does your bot send "wrong packets to the server"? I'm still not banned
My bot doesn't do packet sniffing or packet sending it merely uses keypresses and memory reading, in a later version packet sniffing will be required but there will be months of testing and verifying before it is released to the public since obviously rushing a product out that does something like this isn't safe.
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Hey i made a macro but it only does the first skill then just normal atack ...can you help me ..this is the macro :
/attack
/delay 5
/Skill Fang Strike I
/delay 2
/Skill Pain Rune I
/delay 3
/Skill Swift Edge II
/delay 3
/Skill Soul Slash II
/delay 2
/Skill Rune Carve I
/delay 10
3lfangor is offline  
Old   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
so sad !! they jail me forever !
PlayGameToLive is offline  
Old   #104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lfangor View Post
Hey i made a macro but it only does the first skill then just normal atack ...can you help me ..this is the macro :
/attack
/delay 5
/Skill Fang Strike I
/delay 2
/Skill Pain Rune I
/delay 3
/Skill Swift Edge II
/delay 3
/Skill Soul Slash II
/delay 2
/Skill Rune Carve I
/delay 10
Not sure why you are having this issue is it saying anything on the side like macro cancelled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
so sad !! they jail me forever !
Just stay logged in send them emails asking why you got banned and that you don't know what is going on, bot what? and you'll be fine...
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
I have a new problem, the bot doesen't loot any more. So my Char knees in front of the mob can't rest


bladexst is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Biete Age of Conen Beta Key -> Suche Warhammer Online Closed Beta Key!
Biete einen funktionierenden Age of Conen Beta key gegen einen funktionierenden Warhammer Online Closed Beta Key. Bild vorhanden. mit...
1 Replies - Trading
WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap.
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here...
0 Replies - Trading
WTT AoC Closed Beta W/uncapped level unlike Open beta which is capped
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.