Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap.

Discussion on WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap.

WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here or MSN Message me at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Alganon Announces Upcoming Open Beta
11/07/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 4 Replies
Quest Online is pleased to announce its upcoming November 11th Open Beta for Alganon, a fantasy-based Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG). This is the final stage of beta testing before Alganon's official launch on December 1st, 2009. YouTube - Alganon Combat Haggon Marsh with the Soldier and Magus (via mmosite, thx!)
[FFH] Aus Open Beta Wird Closed Beta!
10/22/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Mittag, Wir haben uns jetzt doch entschlossen, NUR eine Closed Beta über Hamachi zu machen! Dazu benötigen wir 25 Beta Tester... (Gleich danach dann release, wenn alles supi läuft ;D) Deswegen können ab sofort Bewerbungen ins Bewerbungsforum geschrieben werden. Diese wird auch am Freitag anfangen. Vielen Dank für euer Verständniss. MfG flyingcrazy
WTS A closed Beta WarHammer US Acct
05/16/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
I have a Closed beta US WAR Acct, looking pretty much for US $ with paypal, but will take offers you might suprise me. PM Me on the forums and if we strike a deal I can provide proof with private beta login, ingame pictures, and patcher info etc.
WTT AoC Closed Beta W/uncapped level unlike Open beta which is capped
04/28/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here or MSN Message me at [email protected]
WTS AOC Age of Conan General Beta Code UNCAPPED LEVEL
04/24/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling an Age of Conan General Beta Code. This code has an UNCAPPED LEVEL LIMIT meaning unlike some of the other beta codes you can go past level 12/13 depending on their limit. This beta code will work untill the game launches and you will be noted as a beta tester when the full game comes out. $150.00 US first come first serve or best offer gets it. Email or MSN Message me at [email protected] or AIM Keleusx