Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mmoBro v1 beta

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
to avoid switching to another quickbar we put the same skill set in all 10 quickbars

Old   #227

Very good bot, but a waypoint system is a must have!
After some times, the char run out of the area with the non aggro mobs....

Old   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
to avoid switching to another quickbar we put the same skill set in all 10 quickbars
lol i like it.

generally it only switches bars when you are holding down shift while it tries to cast in the background i am aware of this bug but don't have a fix thought up yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusschulter View Post
Very good bot, but a waypoint system is a must have!
After some times, the char run out of the area with the non aggro mobs....
Agreed.

Here is the reason it isn't implemented.
A. background: I know how to do background movement now but all background movement requires writing to memory this doesn't seem as safe to me. I've read that tons of people have been writing to memory since day number 1 and there hasn't been an issue but it still makes me a little weary.

So i've been in a moral delima. Code something that might get people banned, or make the bot no longer work in background mode.

Perhaps i should make it have two modes background and normal. This way when you are on the computer and checking on the bot you could run in background mode which might only have a radius and a wander mode and normal mode can have all of them since there isn't any issues with normal mode.
Old   #229

we can change to another unuseful key instead of using Shift + 1, 2 ..e.g Insert + 1, 2 ....Shift Key is useful when we're typing !

Old   #230

Alright call me noob but I'm having some issues even getting this thing set up. I'm lost at the class creator lol, I'm a templar, if that helps any. A point in the right direction would be much appreciated because whats in the original post didn't really help at all. +1 for a free bot though
Old   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
we can change to another unuseful key instead of using Shift + 1, 2 ..e.g Insert + 1, 2 ....Shift Key is useful when we're typing !
key changing is a good simple solution. I found why there is an issue and looking for the best solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSinx View Post
Alright call me noob but I'm having some issues even getting this thing set up. I'm lost at the class creator lol, I'm a templar, if that helps any. A point in the right direction would be much appreciated because whats in the original post didn't really help at all. +1 for a free bot though
mmobro com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4
Old   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
l

Here is the reason it isn't implemented.
A. background: I know how to do background movement now but all background movement requires writing to memory this doesn't seem as safe to me. I've read that tons of people have been writing to memory since day number 1 and there hasn't been an issue but it still makes me a little weary.

So i've been in a moral delima. Code something that might get people banned, or make the bot no longer work in background mode.

I would do background (if you do it at all) as a separate and lower priority task. At the moment there are few counter measures so no one has been banned. AS detecting memory writing is trivial to detect here will be mass bans when NCSoft get there act together. Who knows they may be collecting the data now and waiting for the first billing cycle.
Old   #233

Can i use the ctrl and shift bar ?
Old   #234

Sorry clicked the button from quik post twice
Old   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowFish View Post
I would do background (if you do it at all) as a separate and lower priority task. At the moment there are few counter measures so no one has been banned. AS detecting memory writing is trivial to detect here will be mass bans when NCSoft get there act together. Who knows they may be collecting the data now and waiting for the first billing cycle.
thanks for understanding, and that's what i plan on doing. It will make everyone happy and keep me sleeping at night which is what i always want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloedaap View Post
Can i use the ctrl and shift bar ?
Not presently i am writing the code for this now.

So give it a little.

Quote:
Sorry clicked the button from quik post twice
No issues there.
Old   #236

Quote:
thanks for understanding, and that's what i plan on doing. It will make everyone happy and keep me sleeping at night which is what i always want.

Not presently i am writing the code for this now.

So give it a little.

No issues there.
So i only can use those 0-9 bars?
as an sin i use those for my attacks but now i cant use 3 buffs how to fixx that?
Old   #237

Quote:
So i only can use those 0-9 bars?
as an sin i use those for my attacks but now i cant use 3 buffs how to fixx that?
no you can only use 1234567890-=

i recommend taking things like buffs and placing them into a macro that delays and casts all of them then place that macro on one of the before mentioned spots. Then simply in buffs put cast time to the amount of time it takes the macro to cast. This will save you the space.
Old   #238

Quote:
no you can only use 1234567890-=

i recommend taking things like buffs and placing them into a macro that delays and casts all of them then place that macro on one of the before mentioned spots. Then simply in buffs put cast time to the amount of time it takes the macro to cast. This will save you the space.
-= is for rest?

Ps: can i use a pot everytime i drop down 40% or so ?
Old   #239

Quote:
-= is for rest?

Ps: can i use a pot everytime i drop down 40% or so ?
please read http:// mmobro com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4

rest is , and you can set those keys under key config on mmobro they can be anything just make sure to set them in aion too. And yes for using a pot everytime you are under 40% i presume HP...

you'd simply in class creator open your class then click During combat heals and press add then type in the information for the health pot and under condition type 40...enjoy.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #240

Quote:
please read http:// mmobro com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4

rest is , and you can set those keys under key config on mmobro they can be anything just make sure to set them in aion too. And yes for using a pot everytime you are under 40% i presume HP...

you'd simply in class creator open your class then click During combat heals and press add then type in the information for the health pot and under condition type 40...enjoy.
Thank you And when do you think ure going to implent waypoints?