Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mmoBro v1 beta

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyloniac View Post
vista64bit

E8500 4gb ddr ram (adata)
intel socket775 3,2 ghz dualcore
ati radeon hd4870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumanit View Post
I play templar. He has not reduced parameter mp. I put both options on the 100% ... It's did not help! because mp was 100% already. So I put the mp=110 and waiting until it is restored at least 1 parameter.
resolved in v1.1.10 beta, released.

Old   #62

hello,

at the moment i am testing this bot. its my first bot and this one i think was the easyest for me to set up. But i have some small problems.
my maco will stop after the 1st round, and if a mob stuns me, i will complete stop attacking the mob and he attacks me until i get down.

Here is my makro i was using:
/attack
/delay 6
/Skill Wilder Schlag III
/delay 1
/Skill Robuster Hieb III
/delay 1
/Skill Zorniger Schlag II
/delay 2
/Skill Verkrüppelnder Schnitt II
/delay 1
/Skill Seismische Welle I
/delay 2
/Skill Seismische Woge I

after the 1st round the makro will be deactivated. dont know why. i was reading the whole thread before but no answer.

I am using vista64
AMD Phenon 9950
ATI HD 4850

edit:
and if i am restung and the last mob gave me a dot, i will stop resting and standing with low hp till i pull the next mob and so i will die. its not possible to play with the bot at the moment

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulli69 View Post
hello,

at the moment i am testing this bot. its my first bot and this one i think was the easyest for me to set up. But i have some small problems.
my maco will stop after the 1st round, and if a mob stuns me, i will complete stop attacking the mob and he attacks me until i get down.

/attack
/delay 6
/Skill Wilder Schlag III
/delay 1
/Skill Robuster Hieb III
/delay 1
/delay 2
/delay 1
/delay 2
/Skill Seismische Woge I

after the 1st round the makro will be deactivated. dont know why. i was reading the whole thread before but no answer.

I am using vista64
AMD Phenon 9950
ATI HD 4850

edit:
and if i am restung and the last mob gave me a dot, i will stop resting and standing with low hp till i pull the next mob and so i will die. its not possible to play with the bot at the moment
interesting, i haven't had these issues, i also haven't played against mobs that dot, that might be something i could look into for you.
As far as the other note that your macro stops after only the first attack? or when you say round do you mean you only perform it once? because the second is the truth it only performs your slot 1, 1 time. and that's it, then it loots when mob died and then it rests. then pulls then rinse repeat. I'm still building the class creator, and yesterday sorting out the bugs already reported.
Old   #64

i mean it will perform the macro only once. The problem is, these mobs are not down when the macro will be finished, and i have no more space to put more actions in the macro.

Old   #65

Quote:
i mean it will perform the macro only once. The problem is, these mobs are not down when the macro will be finished, and i have no more space to put more actions in the macro.

I havnt tried this yet with this bot, but my buddies use a similar kind of bot, emulating key strokes and this was their solution:

In ur battle macro, take out the delay line so u have extra lines for more attacks!

hope this helps u bro
Old   #66

ok i will test it
Old   #67

when i take out the delay lines my macro looks like this:

/attack
/Skill Flügelklinge II
/Skill Wilder Schlag III
/Skill Robuster Hieb III
/Skill Seismische Woge I
/Skill Körperschlag I
/Skill Wilder Schlag III

the macro now starts with /Skill Seismische Welle I and then it only do autoattack the mob :/
Old   #68

bot not loading any data... any suggestions?
Old   #69

Quote:
when i take out the delay lines my macro looks like this:

/attack
/Skill Flügelklinge II
/Skill Wilder Schlag III
/Skill Robuster Hieb III
/Skill Seismische Woge I
/Skill Körperschlag I
/Skill Wilder Schlag III

the macro now starts with /Skill Seismische Welle I and then it only do autoattack the mob :/
that's what happens when you remove all the delays. This bot only uses your macro once i could add an interval and then continually hit 1 on that interval or i could continue working on my class creator which should solve this. If you get 5 people to ask for the immediate update for interval system then it shall be so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggedfist View Post
bot not loading any data... any suggestions?
what os?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggedfist View Post
I havnt tried this yet with this bot, but my buddies use a similar kind of bot, emulating key strokes and this was their solution:

In ur battle macro, take out the delay line so u have extra lines for more attacks!

hope this helps u bro
You cannot take out the delays because then you cannot use the macro it will just hit all the skills at once the delays are for cast times. You the before mentioned macro creator if you want bigger macros.
Old   #70

Quote:
hello,

/attack
/delay 6
/Skill Wilder Schlag III
/delay 1
/Skill Robuster Hieb III
/delay 1
/delay 2
/delay 1
/delay 2
/Skill Seismische Woge I

I am using vista64
AMD Phenon 9950
ATI HD 4850

edit:
same problem with me here.. and mine doesnt look around for players.. although i already set rotate to '.'
Old   #71

Rest automatically

the bot just rest automatically when my HP was below 25%, right in middle of combat, I put my hp at 100% but it still does the same. Please help me. And could you please tell me how to make a good macro for a Templar in English? My macros doesn't work that well
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by walaoleh View Post
same problem with me here.. and mine doesnt look around for players.. although i already set rotate to '.'
This is interesting it targets with the 'Tab' key which is generally select nearest monster. Soon i'm thinking of switching to F8 which is select nearest anything.

The . to rotate just happens when nothing is in front of you (that matches what you want to target) for 4 scans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan238 View Post
the bot just rest automatically when my HP was below 25%, right in middle of combat, I put my hp at 100% but it still does the same. Please help me. And could you please tell me how to make a good macro for a Templar in English? My macros doesn't work that well
This seems unusual i'm not sure at all why it would be resting during combat unless you are switch targets mid combat. This isn't something that i can understand since it is a tight loop during combat.

I'll go through the code and re-verify that this is true.
Old   #73

you don't need the rotation, just go to game options and put max camera dist then you can see more mobs around you
the problem is sometimes it stops attacking half way then go for another target, fix that please!
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
you don't need the rotation, just go to game options and put max camera dist then you can see more mobs around you
the problem is sometimes it stops attacking half way then go for another target, fix that please!
i'll look into it when i get back into town this sunday. thanks for reporting this, if you have any more information on it, that would assist me in finding what the possible issue is.
Old   #75

First, I want to thanks you for your good work, mmobro is very useful.

I just have a problem since I am a spiritmaster and as you know we have a pet I explain you what is my problem :

I send my spirit on the mob and it takes the aggro, I send my dots and help my pet to kill the mob and at the end of the macro I put Replenish Element I.
(Restores the spirit's HP by 418 with your own HP.)

But my spirit is not fully healed so after sometime my spirit dies and after that I die

I see maybe two solutions
- you could add the spirit life so we restart a fight only when the spirit is also healed.
- Or maybe if you could let us launch a second macro juste before mmobro send the "rest" command (so I could heal my pet a second time and also rebuff myself)

I hope you can do something. thanks again

(sorry if my english is not correct ^^)