Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

mmoBro v1 beta

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
thanks very much! try it immediatly

... trial and errror but i will try to make a new character and test it, maybe i changed something on my assassin and i dont know...

thanx



burtonbullet is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonbullet View Post
thanks very much! try it immediatly

... trial and errror but i will try to make a new character and test it, maybe i changed something on my assassin and i dont know...

thanx
you mean it still failed? interesting...does it read your name and other values correctly?

If not i'm all sorts of confused lol...i can't test anything while at work so this is like blind compiling..

it still says 0 views on my v1.1.9 upload make sure you have the right version, as i just did two in around two seconds.


Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
!! thanks ur great!

made a new character and it works!

sry for giving all that trouble to you... i just changed something which i dont know on my assassin... made a warrior now and it works!

big thx!
burtonbullet is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonbullet View Post
!! thanks ur great!

made a new character and it works!

sry for giving all that trouble to you... i just changed something which i dont know on my assassin... made a warrior now and it works!

big thx!
that's life... thanks and make sure to thank on the the main page.

Enjoy,
Question did it work on v1.1.7-8? or only 9? because if it works on windows xp x64 without this change i'd like to go back.


Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
tested, works with 1.1.7 as well. so it was only my fault

thx
burtonbullet is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonbullet View Post
tested, works with 1.1.7 as well. so it was only my fault

thx
reverted back to v1.1.8 beta (xp x64 support already included)...

Thanks!
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 335
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 5
does anyone have a good grindspot for level 25/26/27 ?
Maybe with "non-aggro" mobs

thanks for that great bot, works awesome
fabi006 is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabi006 View Post
does anyone have a good grindspot for level 25/26/27 ?
Maybe with "non-aggro" mobs

thanks for that great bot, works awesome
you're welcome. I recommend reading some guides there are some posted on other sites...not linking but they aren't hard to find.
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
bot does rest but as soon as he can target something he interrupts resting.. what means he doesnt rest single tick most of the time.. and also the keys "NUM1" for macro and "NUM6" for looting dont work instead i had to use 1 & 6 for it.
pyloniac is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyloniac View Post
bot does rest but as soon as he can target something he interrupts resting.. what means he doesnt rest single tick most of the time.. and also the keys "NUM1" for macro and "NUM6" for looting dont work instead i had to use 1 & 6 for it.
correct 1 and 6 are macro and loot num 1 and num 6 is to mean the same thing, i was unaware you could set things to the actual numpad (my bad).

As far as the first statement goes, i'll look into it. Unless i see something in the code instantly it won't be until tonight when this is resolved. Also understand that if he has rested to the resting point (starts at 75) then if he has more than that it will automatically start attacking again. This isn't a bug. (so sometimes he will rest because he is at 74% but then stop because it gets to 75% instantly.)

Can you verify that this is actually a bug in v1.1.9?
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
OMG! cant believe it the problem with "the macro has been deactivated" relied on the name of the mob "Seegeist" !!!

testet it with my assassin on other mobs, and the bot runs without any problems!
this is really crazy hehe
burtonbullet is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
1. i downloaded the current version

2. resting problem seems to be bugged for me at least.. i told him to rest at 80

e.g. --> bot gets down to 10% hp --> sits down -> targets mob -> stands up -> dies^^
pyloniac is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonbullet View Post
OMG! cant believe it the problem with "the macro has been deactivated" relied on the name of the mob "Seegeist" !!!

testet it with my assassin on other mobs, and the bot runs without any problems!
this is really crazy hehe
That is very "interesting", i'll verify thread safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyloniac View Post
1. i downloaded the current version

2. resting problem seems to be bugged for me at least.. i told him to rest at 80

e.g. --> bot gets down to 10% hp --> sits down -> targets mob -> stands up -> dies^^
That's very unusual. I'll test this myself when i get off work to make sure logic isn't faulty.

In the meantime, please give me the following:

Computer Speed, memory, video.
Operating system
virtual machine?

Thanks.
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
vista64bit

E8500 4gb ddr ram (adata)
intel socket775 3,2 ghz dualcore
ati radeon hd4870
pyloniac is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyloniac View Post
1. i downloaded the current version

2. resting problem seems to be bugged for me at least.. i told him to rest at 80

e.g. --> bot gets down to 10% hp --> sits down -> targets mob -> stands up -> dies^^
I play templar. He has not reduced parameter mp. I put both options on the 100% ... It's did not help! because mp was 100% already. So I put the mp=110 and waiting until it is restored at least 1 parameter.


Shumanit is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Biete Age of Conen Beta Key -> Suche Warhammer Online Closed Beta Key!
Biete einen funktionierenden Age of Conen Beta key gegen einen funktionierenden Warhammer Online Closed Beta Key. Bild vorhanden. mit...
1 Replies - Trading
WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap.
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here...
0 Replies - Trading
WTT AoC Closed Beta W/uncapped level unlike Open beta which is capped
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.