Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 12/12/2014, 00:00   #2356

elite*gold: 0
how i set the bot?
Old 12/12/2014, 01:37   #2357

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville94 View Post
how i set the bot?
Check the various how to videos in my media section.

Regards
Old 12/12/2014, 07:22   #2358

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Yea HP is the correct one , make sure to put the < XX % correctly.

Also tested the exit thingy , it returned then closed the client fine for me , maybe just try to to use one of them.

Regards

Still it uses Impervious veil at high health.
Old 12/12/2014, 13:09   #2359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post

Still it uses Impervious veil at high health.
Maybe because of your healing settings , that it uses a heal right before triggering the 40% mark.

Might put it even lower to 10%.

Regards
Old 12/12/2014, 20:09   #2360

Quote:
Maybe because of your healing settings , that it uses a heal right before triggering the 40% mark.

Might put it even lower to 10%.

Regards
Thanks, I'll try. Where are my healing settings?

Question about Spiritmaster (and any no CD buffs): There is buff for 10 min for DP>2000 called Spirit Armor of Darkness, no CD. How can I put it in the bot with these both conditions? Can't put it to Conditions cause it lets me write only 1 condition. If I skip writing "DP>2000" the bot makes a long pause when the skill is not available. Before Attack? Attacks start much oftener than once per 10 min., especially taking into account that the bot often loses the target and when I target the same enemy again it uses "Before Attack" skills again. There is "Stage time" condition but I already tried to use it on Ranger uselessly, it spams no CD buffs without any interval and you told me it's not the right parameter to use here. Healing section? Same thing, how can I tell the bot NOT to use the skill oftener than once per 10 min? If Stage time doesn't do this, then nothing does this and I would suggest that the developer improve the bot and add multiple conditions to "Conditions" tab or add the time that the skill mustn't be re-used to "Before Attack" and "Healing" sections.
Old 12/12/2014, 20:34   #2361

Quote:
Thanks, I'll try. Where are my healing settings?

Question about Spiritmaster (and any no CD buffs): There is buff for 10 min for DP>2000 called Spirit Armor of Darkness, no CD. How can I put it in the bot..........
In the healing tab... healing skills with conditions on.

Just put the armor buff into healing section aswell , there you can add as many conditions as you like...
Old 12/13/2014, 01:24   #2362

Quote:
In the healing tab... healing skills with conditions on.

Just put the armor buff into healing section aswell , there you can add as many conditions as you like...
Sorry, which condition should I use so the skill is only used once per 10 min and not oftener?
Old 12/13/2014, 02:01   #2363

Quote:
Sorry, which condition should I use so the skill is only used once per 10 min and not oftener?
Cooldown would work , just play around and see what works best.

Regards
Old 12/16/2014, 02:14   #2364

Hey guys, returning user here! (Problem/question)

I have used this back in 3.0 for a long time, before I had quit aion. Now I've returned i took up this bot again, It was and still is my favorite, easy set up, response well!

So I'm here to see if anyone has experienced same issue and might have a answer/solution for it.

Basically what happens I'm leveling up a gunner to bot with. It's level 25 at the moment so it doesnt have many skills that don't share the same cooldowns, with that said I've started experienced a rather annoying thing; my character will not skip the skills that are on cooldown! Sometimes the mobs die under 10seconds leaving 14 seconds left on some skills, when my bot starts fighting a new target it'll attack with Precision shot then move onto the next rotation, which would still be on cool down. It will sit here on the skill that has another 10seconds left on cooldown for about 3-5 seconds before going to the next skill which happens to also be on cooldown while all the meanwhile the only skill off cooldown is precision shot and it wont use it. I have thought of adding the condition cooldown (not) for precision shot but there has to be a better way then this, I dont believe/remember the bot trying to use skills that are still on cool down :P

It has been a long time since i last used the bot so I am not sure if this is normal (Sitting on skills that are still in cooldown). Has anyone experienced this before and/or have a solution for it? At the moment I put about precision strike after each offensive skill and it's helping but not ideal.

I have contacted kintarooe and waiting for a reply and just decided to post my problem here as well incase anyone else can relate!

Thank you for your time!

EDITE 1: Wanted to add I don't have issues with chain skills, ONLY main skills being on cooldown. The bot tries using them 3-5 secs before moving onto next skill (and if the next skill is on cd it repeats)

(will update if solution is found)
Old 12/16/2014, 08:56   #2365

I m interested in ur bot and have question. I see u have questing type. But whats about coin quest. U can turn him to open every box he get? There is any problems with questing or it go fast and clearly? : )
Old 12/16/2014, 15:03   #2366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumquat123 View Post
Hey guys, returning user here! (Problem/question)

I have used this back in 3.0 for a long time, before I had quit aion. Now I've returned i took up this bot again, It was and still is my favorite, easy set up, re.....
Still can't reproduce it , would be great if you could show it to me via teamviewer.

Or record a private video of it and send it to me along with a view on your skillsetup and each skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerforce View Post
I m interested in ur bot and have question. I see u have questing type. But whats about coin quest. U can turn him to open every box he get? There is any problems with questing or it go fast and clearly? : )
The Quest option is only for coin quests , and it doesn't open the boxes afterwards - you have to do that manually some day.

Initial setup might be a bit hard , but there is a video on my site - after that it runs smooth and easy.

Regards
Old 12/18/2014, 10:37   #2367

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas!

Have a wonderful time and a lot of presents!

Old 12/19/2014, 23:01   #2368

Hi, könnte mir vllt jemand sagen wie ich mir bei Rubot ein profil erstellen und wieder laden kann? Ich hab iwie schon alles versucht und finde bei google auch keine Antworten.

MfG
KehnanZero
frohe Weihnachten
Old 12/20/2014, 08:34   #2369

Can someone share with me his waypoints in silver coin quest on Elyos? Im still doing something wrong with them even when i watch your video my character working weird.
Old 12/20/2014, 23:35   #2370

Hallo ich wollte erstmal sagen das ich mit dem bot sehr zufrieden bin wirklich solider bot wollte jetzt mit einem weiteren client anfangen zu boten also mit 2 chas gleichzeitig kinah farmen hab hier im thread auch schon die variante mit dieser sandboxie gelesen und ausprobiert die haben aber mitlerweile das programm so geändert das man als kostenloser nutzer nur 1 sandbox aufhaben kann also fällt diese methode weg gibt es mittlerweile eine andere art mit mehreren clients gleichzeitig zu boten?

und ich wollte fragen was dieses gaming 2.0 ist was man aktivieren kann
vielen dank schonmal

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot