Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
[New Bot] RuBot [EU,NA,RU,Private 2.5-4.x]

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

My Site:

Rubot on Facebook

Trial :

Download :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal : System runs automatic with PayPal, the other options are manually and therefore might take a bit longer.

Moneybookers : If you can't use any of the above , moneybookers (skrill) will work aswell , but they take extra fees. Just pm me for my details.

Paysafecards : Paysafecards will work as well, however I would prefer the other two options over it. To use Paysafe just head to my site and click on the shop.

30 Days : 10€
60 Days : 19€

Note : Would be nice if you can "Thank" me here that will increase the level of trust aswell.

You can talk to me in english - oder - in deutsch

Hello everyone,

I thought I might share this bot I found lately. I tested it now for around 2 months on official servers and its a beast - and always up to date.

Major problem is to buy the bot since the creator lives in russia and there they cant accept any paypal or something so its almost not possible to buy the bot in an easy way.

I had few talks with the creator and I am now officially a reseller for rubotaion - so if you are interested in buying the bot you can contact me here.

There is also a Trial so you can check if you like the bot or not - but at the moment its the BEST easy to use bot on the market compared to all others.

Earlier today I tested if the bot also works on private servers ( I tested normal attack route and gathering on infinite Aion) and it works smooth.

Summary:
  • Radar (Detects hidden players aswell)
  • Auto Quest (Platinum Farming)
  • Game Master warning (Able to activate to quit the game if players / GM's are around)
  • Sound Warnings
  • Gathering
  • Crafting
  • Auto Attack
  • Attack on click (for instances)
  • Start from point standing
  • Start on routes
  • Aether gathering <- WORKS VERY well - made millions with it
  • Different protocol support 2.5 to 4.x
  • Private Server support
  • Russian / Korean / EU / NA support
  • Gameforge AION F2P Support
  • many more....!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Video added 24th of July 2011:

Video added 9th of August 2011:
Aether Farming tutorial.

Video added 11th of March 2012

Video added 24th of March 2012

Video added 3rd of April 2012
(Starter guide in german)

Videos added 27th of April 2012
(How to Gather english + german)

Videos added 2013

Added two new videos regarding songweavers and gunslingers.

25 September 2013

Gunslinger

Bard

03 June 2014

Aethertech

Aether unbundling script:

#Variant1

(Right click , save as..)

Mouse.Set(x, y);

Change the x,y to the location of your aether in the inventory
(you will see the mouse location in script editor )

#Variant2 by Daniil O. (thanks for the share)

(Replace name and ID, can be obtained from database sites / or hover over the item ingame and the script editor will show the ID at the bottom)

while(Player.InventoryContains(152000318) > 0){
Chat.SendMessage("/Use Rich Diamond Ore");
Pause(4500);
}

Regards

Thanks
112 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 450
It's funny how you call other cheats 'outdated ****', while judging from the video's this bot isn't really the only cheat available that has these kind of features (hinting towards my own creasion). It also doesn't seem to be the smartest when it comes to doing things such as, you know, attacking? The price seems a bit excessive as well, that's almost as much as the monthly fee for Aion itself. Well, good luck anyway!

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #3

well I tried your bot once and no doubt its a nice piece of work , but its not made for everyone as its not "easy to use" I remember I had to write my own template for the gladiator etc etc... your thing might be powerful in the right hands but not made for the mainstream market (quick action botters).

Also I guarantee its the best bot around now as I was long time on the search for a new bot after angelsuite closed its doors and when it comes to the price its because I am having a hard way to ship the money over to russia over various of services with fees and so on and if you remember AionSZ (rubot got the same advanced level of it) it went away for 14€ /month

And yea in the end I just shared it here , its everyones own decision to try it or not to. Also would be nice if you test before judging and trying to **** talk the bot before trying also none of your points are valid.

There is also a reason why the creator has a lot customers in the asian market , as I believe the goldfarmers use this fine piece of work.

Thanks tho.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
well I tried your bot once and no doubt its a nice piece of work
I'm trying to refrain from making a large comment in a topic dedicated to a different tool, however I must state that any piece of software evolves in more than half a year after a beta phase.

Quote:
I am having a hard way to ship the money over to russia over various of services with fees and so on and if you remember AionSZ (rubot got the same advanced level of it) it went away for 14€ /month
This is pretty interesting of you to note as both these tools have pretty much the same feature set and the same awkward attack routine. Is this tool an evolution of AionSZ by any chance?

Quote:
Also would be nice if you test before judging and trying to crap talk the bot before trying also none of your points are valid.
Is there a lot of reason to pay an excessive amount of money to test when there are videos around showing the capabilities of the tool? As there is no dynamic component to the tool, it is easy enough to get a decent first impression from videos. If my arguments are not valid, please do explain why they are not, instead of just saying they aren't.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #5

I judge your opinion about the videos from seeing that you dont even read what people write.

As I said there is a free trial of a few hours if I remember.

Anyway I would appreciate if we take this chat somewhere else not in the actually "offering" thread.

And no its not an evolution of AionSZ its a different code , I can tell because I also had huge experience with AionSZ.

I am a bot user from day one so you can trust my judging.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

**Updated post with Trial information**
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

elite*gold: 81
would be great if the bot site could be aviable in english

- **** no paypal <.<
Old   #8

I told you I am the reseller paypal is available if you buy the key over me.

10 € 30 days
3,50 € 10 days
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

**added download link**

Note : if you get this message on the trial page after entering your e-mail :

"// Розыгрыш триальных ключей
Спасибо. Ваша заявка принята.
В ближайшее время на указанный e-mail придет письмо с результатом розыгрыша. "

Then your trial key is on the way - if you dont get this message you made smth wrong.

Also use http://translate.google.com/ if you need help.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10

ah okay , thanks men i contact you again later this day , i hope this bot wont kill my account ^^

i mean i hope this bot is safe
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11

It is my third month now on my grind account (gladiator almost full stormwing now , all bought with farmed kinah ) ) , still not banned - not overdoing it tho, empty places and over night.

I also started to lvl up a cleric up to lvl 50 now in few days , decent bot time + auto use of lodas / Berdin's amulet also not banned yet.

It is almost always the users fault by overdoing the bot times and unwatched botting.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Okay will den bot mal testen für 10 tage gib mir per pm mal deine paypal adresse
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Okay , pm abgeschickt.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

elite*gold: 0
Hello, i would like to buy your program but i can't pay with paypal, i'm french i can pay only with my phone like alopas or something like that, i'm french, can you help me ..?
Old   #15

No sorry I dont know anything about pay per phone services.

I could also accept Paysafe Cards but , the service I have to use then to send the psc to paypal costs taxes aswell so you would have to send little more.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot