Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2371

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by KehnanZero View Post
Hi, könnte mir vllt jemand sagen wie ich mir bei Rubot ein profil erstellen und wieder laden kann? Ich hab iwie schon alles versucht und finde bei google auch keine Antworten.

MfG
KehnanZero
frohe Weihnachten
Im Tab "Profiles" bei den Optionen kann man sie speichern und laden.

Rubot Archiv muss extrahiert / entpackt sein.

Gruß

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerforce View Post
Can someone share with me his waypoints in silver coin quest on Elyos? Im still doing something wrong with them even when i watch your video my character working weird.
Maybe reset all keys and options in aion to default.

Also make sure all names are writte as they appear ingame (capitals etc), also check that there are no spaces in the line.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiti1991 View Post
Hallo ich wollte erstmal sagen das ich mit dem bot sehr zufrieden bin wirklich solider bot wollte jetzt mit einem weiteren client anfangen zu boten also mit 2 chas gleichzeitig kinah farmen hab hier im thread auch schon die variante mit dieser sandboxie gelesen und ausprobiert die haben aber mitlerweile das programm so geändert das man als kostenloser nutzer nur 1 sandbox aufhaben kann also fällt diese methode weg gibt es mittlerweile eine andere art mit mehreren clients gleichzeitig zu boten?

und ich wollte fragen was dieses gaming 2.0 ist was man aktivieren kann
vielen dank schonmal
Falls dein Computer genug power hat , koenntest du virtuelle machinen probieren (vmware).

Aber bist du sicher das sandboxie nur noch eine box zulaesst ?

Gruß

Old   #2372

elite*gold: 0
Ok so i got 65lv thanks to rubot. Now i think how i can use bot for make kinah? Grind mobs in pvp zones is bad idea. Can u share with me some info?

Old   #2373

Nabend,

ich habe mir einen Key besorgt, nun habe ich aber das Problem, dass nach dem einfügen des Keys einfach nichts passiert. Ich kann auf den "Enter(3 attempts)" Button drücken und dann geschieht gar nichts mehr.
Old   #2374

Quote:
Ok so i got 65lv thanks to rubot. Now i think how i can use bot for make kinah? Grind mobs in pvp zones is bad idea. Can u share with me some info?
Either grind at some other place or go make aether collecting accounts.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMoelli View Post
Nabend,

ich habe mir einen Key besorgt, nun habe ich aber das Problem, dass nach dem einfügen des Keys einfach nichts passiert. Ich kann auf den "Enter(3 attempts)" Button drücken und dann geschieht gar nichts mehr.
Sicherheitssoftware prüfen (eventuell blockiert diese eine Verbindung zum Botauthserver).

Gruß

Old   #2375

All my bots (2 computers, any characters) suddenly stopped working. When I try to open them they hang for some time and then close, they don't write me anything. My keys are OK. Is it a DDOS attack? So sad, I can't do my stuff
Old   #2376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
All my bots (2 computers, any characters) suddenly stopped working. When I try to open them they hang for some time and then close, they don't write me anything. My keys are OK. Is it a DDOS attack? So sad, I can't do my stuff
Make sure your security software isnt interfering.

Also make sure to use the latest version of rubot.. always..

Regards
Old   #2377

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Make sure your security software isnt interfering.

Also make sure to use the latest version of rubot.. always..

Regards
Thanks, it resumed working in a few hours yesterday, I didn't change anything, didn't restart the computers and I'm using the lastest bot version. I have no antivirus program. Windows Defender doesn't seem to interrupt the bot. So you didn't notice anything wrong yesterday?

Quote:
I still didn't dare to get any of my characters to 65, my highest ones are at 63 and I twink them there so they could be able to farm some mobs (lev 54-55) in Gelkmaros (North, West). I tried to farm in Sarpan but found out that those mobs give very few loot to sell at a merchant. Also Sarpan is full of ultimate mobs here and there and it's difficult to make the bot avoid them. The best place I found in Sarpan was in South with Satra Balaurs.

To gather Aether you need several characters because you need Aether extractors and they are only sold by 100 at a time, you can buy them like once per 4-5 hours at the same place and also go to other places where they are sold. You can spend like 800-1000 during a day (or night) of aethertapping, or even more. I also have questions about where it is better to farm mobs at lev 63-65 when wearing Mithril coin gear. I tried to earn Kahrun symbols by daily quests but it's so boring, taking that it's just alts that need them and I wanna play other characters. I you have some useful info, please also share.
Old   #2378

Quote:
To gather Aether you need several characters because you need Aether extractors and they are only sold by 100 at a time, you can buy them like once per 4-5 hours at the same place and also go to other places where they are sold. You can spend like 800-1000 during a day (or night) of aethertapping, or even more. I also have questions about where it is better to farm mobs at lev 63-65 when wearing Mithril coin gear. I tried to earn Kahrun symbols by daily quests but it's so boring, taking that it's just alts that need them and I wanna play other characters. I you have some useful info, please also share.
No you don't.You can buy aether extractors at every camp in North and South Katalam by 1k's and take as many as you wish.I personally take 5k each time i'm going to gather aether.
About farming best thing is to hit 65 and start farming UG for kinah and crazy drops.I personally make huge amounts of kinah each day and i only stop boting coz i don't know what to do all this cash!!

And now a question i have:Is it possible for the bot to use return scroll when it finishes a coin quest to return it to npc or i have to use only the return skill that has as default?And if it can't use scroll to return at all could you pls Kintarooe contact Hronos to add it with a future update???
Old   #2379

Quote:
So you didn't notice anything wrong yesterday?
Nope all fine as usual..

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramos View Post
And now a question i have:Is it possible for the bot to use return scroll when it finishes a coin quest to return it to npc or i have to use only the return skill that has as default?And if it can't use scroll to return at all could you pls Kintarooe contact Hronos to add it with a future update???
Already on the suggestion list, but guess it caused only problems. Best and most solid way is a return route.

I will push it again on the list either way.

Regards

--------------------------------------

Have a good start into 2015 !

Enjoy your Celebration Parties!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #2380

Happy New Year everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramos View Post
No you don't.You can buy aether extractors at every camp in North and South Katalam by 1k's and take as many as you wish.I personally take 5k each time i'm going to gather aether.
About farming best thing is to hit 65 and start farming UG for kinah and crazy drops.I personally make huge amounts of kinah each day and i only stop boting coz i don't know what to do all this cash!!
Oh, you sound very positive. Could you please tell me more details? 1st, what gear are your toons wearing? Did you spend much time to get that gear? 2nd, what is UG? Do u farm in instances or u farm world mobs? (When I asked at the off. forum, they told me "You are supposed to do instances instead of world mobs" and I couldn't ask about farming with a bot, and I know that mobs don't respawn in instances and many times they are elite and difficult to kill). Do u do it as a group or solo? Do u gather Ancient Aether? (what I wrote about was Magical Aether which is gathered in Gelkmaros (for Asmos)). Can I buy the design for Superior Recovery Serum (or similar designs) while being lvl 60+, lower than 65, or buy any tradeable design?
Old   #2381

Quote:
Happy New Year everyone!!

Oh, you sound very positive. Could you please tell me more details? 1st, what gear are your toons wearing? Did you spend much time to get that gear? 2nd, what is UG? Do u farm in instances or u farm world mobs? (When I asked at the off. forum, they told me "You are supposed to do instances instead of world mobs" and I couldn't ask about farming with a bot, and I know that mobs don't respawn in instances and many times they are elite and difficult to kill). Do u do it as a group or solo? Do u gather Ancient Aether? (what I wrote about was Magical Aether which is gathered in Gelkmaros (for Asmos)). Can I buy the design for Superior Recovery Serum (or similar designs) while being lvl 60+, lower than 65, or buy any tradeable design?

1)Boting toons wearing battle medallion gear
2)1-2 weeks max
3)UG=Underground
4)I farm normal mobs at UG ID mines
5)Solo ofc when i'm boting
6)No i gather magical aether too
7)I dont know
Old   #2382

Does this multi Hack allow me Hide 2 players moving across my screen?
Old   #2383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelix2015QA View Post
Does this multi Hack allow me Hide 2 players moving across my screen?
You can see people in hide on the radar of rubot - yes.

But I suggest you to not act too obvious when you see them

Regards
Old   #2384

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
You can see people in hide on the radar of rubot - yes.

But I suggest you to not act too obvious when you see them

Regards
Is this compatible with Gamez Aion? or is this only compatible with official servers?
Old   #2385

Quote:
Originally Posted by denber95 View Post
Is this compatible with Gamez Aion? or is this only compatible with official servers?
Haven't checked in a while - but you can just test with the free trial code if you can get it running.

Regards

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot