Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2326

elite*gold: 0
I have problems on this way again. When in Attack mode, even at very small radius of targeting, characters target a mob behind the wall and get stuck there forever. I set "Ignore if you can not attack 5 sec" - doesn't help; finally I wrote the monster's name in the red line not to attack ANY of such mobs - he still tries to attack it, WHY?? Please don't tell me my waypoint is bad, my computer is bad and things like that, I tried to re-record this waypoints many times - if I try to avoid this wall they get stuck at another, I finally want to understand why the bot doesn't do what it is supposed to do - doesn't exclude the target, doesn't use the skill Return when Not got to the point of 60 sec, and what can I do with that?? I need the gatherables that grow in that region and also I want loot, I can't really find a better place.

They only work in Gathering mode there more or less without getting stuck, but then they often get killed because they aggro too many mobs while running through them. Instead of stopping and dealing with one mob that attacked them, then another, they try to run away from a mob, then back, then away and then back again for many times.

Old   #2327

best bot thanks so much !!! support for new aion too ? 4,7?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2328

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I have problems on this way again. When in Attack mode, even at very small rad...
Maybe you have the "attack agressive monsters before they do" option activated.

If so it will override the ignore settings , so make sure you disable it.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainexile View Post
best bot thanks so much !!! support for new aion too ? 4,7?
Thanks , and yes we will try to update as fast as possible. As always.

Regards
Old   #2329

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Just add a condition on the chain called repeat and enter the amount of repetition.

(You can see that in the gunslinger how to video)

Regards
Haha dont i feel retarded, my bad i did not notice properly since i play on na and eu names are differant , anyways ty .

Old   #2330

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallum08 View Post
Haha dont i feel retarded, my bad i did not notice properly since i play on na and eu names are differant , anyways ty .
Alright , glad you could solve it now. Enjoy!

Regards
Old   #2331

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Maybe you have the "attack agressive monsters before they do" option activated.

If so it will override the ignore settings , so make sure you disable it.

Regards
Yes, I have it enabled, thanks, I'll try disabling it.
Old   #2332

Quote:
Originally Posted by node182 View Post
cant get aetherbot to gather aether. Can anyone help? skype is krausey182 cheers
Replied to your mail , make sure to have all options and keybinds on standard - then just follow the how to video.

Regards
Old   #2333

ok, works great, easy to use I am very Impressed. Now, if I want to use it on 5 pc's , do I have to buy 5 monthly subs? or is there a bargain discount?
Old   #2334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theman69 View Post
ok, works great, easy to use I am very Impressed. Now, if I want to use it on 5 pc's , do I have to buy 5 monthly subs? or is there a bargain discount?
Yes you will need 1 key per bot , that is the only limitation (no hwid,ip,account binding).

And yes we can talk about a massdiscount if you are still interested.

Just send me a mail or a pm here.

Regards
Old   #2335

Tomorrow the 4.7 update will go live on AionNA, make sure to keep an eye on my site / on the updater.

We will try to push a compatible rubot as fast as possible.

Regards
Old   #2336

I know your busy with the update and all, but I just wanted to ask, I bought 2 keys so far.. how do a third key to work? I am using sandboxie like you suggested. I put the first aion on normal, then the bot on normally. works fine. I go to the second aion in sandiebox (32 bit) then i try to start the second bot normally and it gives me the message about needing another key. so i guess what im asking is , how do i get two keys on one bot account on one computer?

thanks in advance, and I look forward to the update
Old   #2337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theman69 View Post
I know your busy with the update and all, but I just wanted to ask, I bought 2 keys so far.. how do a third key to work? I am using sandboxie like you suggested. I put the first aion on normal, then the bot on normally. works fine. I go to the second aion in sandiebox (32 bit) then i try to start the second bot normally and it gives me the message about needing another key. so i guess what im asking is , how do i get two keys on one bot account on one computer?

thanks in advance, and I look forward to the update
Make sure you use different keys in each bot , keys are stored in updater.ini.

Either replace the old expired one with a new one or delete the updater.ini - then on the next start it will ask to enter a key.

Regards

-----------------------------------------------

AionNA servers are back online , and the russian offsets are working fine for it.

So just select the first entry (AionRU) in the list , it will work fine for AionNA.

We might push an update to re-order the list anytime now.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Update is out!

This will add the offsets for AionNA patch 4.7.0.0.

Also fixed the small issues with the aethertech class.

-----= EN =-----
- fix mantras in the client 4.7
- to the script added property Player.isDeBuffed(idDeBuff)

Enjoy botting!
Old   #2338

Hallo,

ich habe das Problem, dass der Bot zwischendurch einfach die Skillleisten wechselt, also plötzlich von 1 auf 2 oder so und immer wieder eins weiter.

Das ist insb deshalb problematisch, weil dann zB die Conditions-Einstellungen für die Pots nicht mehr funktionieren, weil er dann halt auf einer anderen Skilleiste ist und dort nicht auf der eingestellten Taste der Pot liegt.
Besonders schlimm ist dies beim Äther sammeln, da dadurch plötzlich keine Flugpötte genommen werden und er deshalb irgendwann keine Flugzeit mehr hat und abstürzt.
Man kann natürlich nun einfach auf jede Skilleiste die Pötte auf die selben Nummern legen, aber das ist trotzdem nervig, da man sich ja nicht jede Leiste verbauen will mit irgendwelchen Pötten.

Weiß denn jmd woran es liegt, dass die Skilleisten überhaupt gewechselt werden? Ein Bekannter hat den selben Bot, aber bei ihm passiert das nie.
Habe das Problem schon seit Monaten, obwohl inzwischen den Bot auch schon neu installiert und so, also das hilft auf jeden Fall schonmal nicht.

Danke schonmal!
Old   #2339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildeenmed View Post
Hallo,

ich habe das Problem, dass der Bot zwischendurch einfach die Skillleisten wechselt, also plötzlich von 1 auf 2 oder so und immer wieder eins weiter.

Das ist insb deshalb problematisch, weil dann zB die Conditions-Einstellungen für die Po.......
Kann passieren wenn du nebenbei z.b. im Browser / Messaging apps schreibst und schift benutzt.

Einfach in den Aion Einstellungen (Tastenbelegung , die hotkeys fuer hotbar wechsel entfernen [shift+1,+2,+3 etc..])

Gruß
Old   #2340

gefällt mir sehr gut der Bot, da zahlt man auch gerne für die Software.

Könntest du beim battelradar auch eine Entfernungsanzeige einbauen sowie N O S W das man direkt weiß wo der gegner genau ist.
Das mit der Gravity geht wohl nicht mehr so richtig, evtl kannst du das auch Implementieren.

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot