Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2386

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by taramos View Post
1)Boting toons wearing battle medallion gear
2)1-2 weeks max
3)UG=Underground
4)I farm normal mobs at UG ID mines
5)Solo ofc when i'm boting
6)No i gather magical aether too
7)I dont know
Thanks.
1) Is this Bloodmark gear or what?
4) UG ID mines - is it "world", not instance?
5) 2 characters grouped also possible?

Old   #2387

Would be nice if you had all of this information on your website.

Old   #2388

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelekzz View Post
Would be nice if you had all of this information on your website.
You mean all the informations accumulated in this thread?

Even people without accounts here can browse through epvpers - so it should be fine.

Regards
Old   #2389

Guys can you tell me where should i bot on my 55lv Ranger Asmodian? Coz coin quest mithril is a liitle bit bad on asmo side so its hard to setup bot for everything :/ Just wan to get 65lv fast. Can someone help me? Big thanks for answers

Old   #2390

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerforce View Post
Guys can you tell me where should i bot on my 55lv Ranger Asmodian? Coz coin quest mithril is a liitle bit bad on asmo side so its hard to setup bot for everything :/ Just wan to get 65lv fast. Can someone help me? Big thanks for answers

I have the same problem.I can set the bot to make the quest but its difficult to return to npc coz all the mobs are inside valley's that you need to fly to go there and return isn't a viable solution coz it only returns 1 quest every 30 mins.
Anyone pls kind enough to share his routes here if he figured out how to make bot return the drana repeatable quest in Gelkmaros?
Old   #2391

elite*gold: 205
Huhm... I will try!
Old   #2392

Can someone with experience in botting can say something where to bot with asmo 55+?
Old   #2393

Quote:
Can someone with experience in botting can say something where to bot with asmo 55+?
I can't tell you any specific place , cause it's been a while.

But in general search for a quiet small place where you can kill the monsters fast enough.

(Find a spot, let it run for 1 hour , check statistics kill/min)

Regards
Old   #2394

Why this bot when complate quest just dont turn back to the npc? He doing whole route and then go back. Is this bug or something? Here should bd option when u end quest just run to npc. Am I doing something wrong?
Old   #2395

Quote:
Why this bot when complate quest just dont turn back to the npc? He doing whole route and then go back. Is this bug or something? Here should bd option when u end quest just run to npc. Am I doing something wrong?
Nope it's normal he will finish the route in order to ensure the connection to the return route (to not get stuck trying to find it).

Even if he is close to it, the bot will do a full hunting route circle until he takes the exit.

So make sure to do a small hunting circle which covers enough quest monsters as seen in my video.

Regards
Old   #2396

Quote:
I farm in Gelkmaros. On lev 55 I go from Gelkmaros Fortress - to North to gather Poma, Manzu, kill mobs; to West and South to gather Drenite Ore, Leopis etc and kill Crestlich and other mobs. Then my most worked ways are from Rhonnam Refugee camp, but there I go since lev 58, not 55, cause those mobs are more difficult. To South from Rhonnam gathering Drenite, Plia, Hoca, Korie wood and kill mobs in Marayas Scrabland (caution with Winged Nagolem cause they are on high stone plates). Also possible to farm from Vorgaltem obelisk, there I go since lev 60-62 (not higher than 63). Gathering Malevite, Liconsis, Hoca, kill Balaurs near the Obelisk (but there is not much balic mats), or going to Visum swamp gathering Drupa, Nokara etc and killing more Balaurs and swamp mobs, there is more balic mats and more loot in general.
In Sarpan you'll find another flux - Finest, which is more needed than Special Greater from Gelkmaros, but there is much less to gather (half of gatherables are of the opposing race) and much less loot you can sell to npc. Most of the loot are useless boxes without keys.

Quote:
Do you really bot on Ranger and feel OK? I spent many efforts to get comfortable bot profiles for my Rangers of mains, still they are weaker than warriors and priests, and I don't rangers for botting, but mostly warriors and chanters. (Clerics also farm good but I got used to having more chanters cause they are rather easy for making profiles, and also have mantras that allow group members scintillate when they used scintillating food or cocktail). I would be thankful if you teach me how to make a good profile for Rangers lev 50.
Old   #2397

Any idea what can i do with my 300/72 box in inventory? I cant open them do i must them delete or there is other option?
Old   #2398

Quote:
Any idea what can i do with my 300/72 box in inventory? I cant open them do i must them delete or there is other option?
Yea you should delete them after a botting night , unless you have money for keys ;p

Regards
Old   #2399

I dont need keys to open them i need one space to open something but to do this i need 71/72 so thats bad :/
Old   #2400

Quote:
I dont need keys to open them i need one space to open something but to do this i need 71/72 so thats bad :/
Ohh you mean coin chests ? Do they actually pile up like that ?

Never farmed so many without opening on the go.

Might be able to stash them in your personal warehouse?

Regards

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot