Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #1606
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deruddy View Post
Aion EU had update 27 if im not mistaken (client patched this morning)
no issues until now
Yep , still seems to work fine.

Probably just some description/UI/Hairstyle updates which they announced on twitter.

Thanks for reporting tho.

Regards



kintarooe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1607
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
thanks so much for gunslinger conditions ! took me little to get it work but works so well now!


LeeLeng is offline  
Old   #1608
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post

For the unbundling check the example script on my site or the unbundle script by user (Daniil Ovcharenko) and adjust it to your items + cooldown for it.

Regards

Regards
Please where is any unbundling script on your site?? I've looked through all Script section. Please what is Greater Aether Crystal ID to unbundle it? Or a ready script please. Where can I take items' IDs? I tried this:
while(Player.InventoryContains(152000318) > 0){
Chat.SendMessage("/Use Greater Aether Crystal");
Pause(4500);
}
and it doesn't work
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1609
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Please where is any unbundling script on your site?? I've looked through all Script section. Please what is Greater Aether Crystal ID to unbundle it? Or a ready script please. Where can I take items' IDs? I tried this:
while(Player.InventoryContains(152000318) > 0){
Chat.SendMessage("/Use Greater Aether Crystal");
Pause(4500);
}
and it doesn't work
You can find ID's at database sites like aionarmory or aiondatabase.

Greater Aether Crystal would be ID : 152000903

Regards


kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1610
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Hallo
Wie stelle ich den Abnormalen Status ein und kann ich meine Eistellungen speichern?Muss bei jedem Start vom Bot alles wieder neu machen.
Danke
leia31 is offline  
Old   #1611
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by leia31 View Post
Hallo
Wie stelle ich den Abnormalen Status ein und kann ich meine Eistellungen speichern?Muss bei jedem Start vom Bot alles wieder neu machen.
Danke
Welchen abnormalen status ?

Und Einstellungen kann man als profile speichern , schau die optionen einmal durch.

Gruß
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1612
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Z.B Bewegungsgeschwindigkeit mit Heiltrank weg Potten.Weiss nicht so recht wie ich das einstellen soll.Das mit dem Profil hab ich bereits gefunden.Danke
leia31 is offline  
Old   #1613
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by leia31 View Post
Z.B Bewegungsgeschwindigkeit mit Heiltrank weg Potten.Weiss nicht so recht wie ich das einstellen soll.Das mit dem Profil hab ich bereits gefunden.Danke
Oh , es gibt eine kondition namens "Debuff" , aber funktioniert nicht 100% - denn es gibt auch debuffs die lassen sich nicht "wegpotten" dann wuerde er es immer wieder probieren.

Wenn du es dennoch probieren willst , im condition tab potion hinzufuegen mit hotkey versehen und kondition "debuff" darauf.

Gruß
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1614
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
bot doesnt pick up untradeable item like [Event]Alchemist's Pouch??
i see i tried to pick it up but i wont take it
BBM is offline  
Old   #1615
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBM View Post
bot doesnt pick up untradeable item like [Event]Alchemist's Pouch??
i see i tried to pick it up but i wont take it
Make sure you enable the loot option for event items (which require a clik on OK)

You can see how in the how to start video.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1616
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
You can find ID's at database sites like aionarmory or aiondatabase.

Greater Aether Crystal would be ID : 152000903

Regards
So should I write

while(Player.InventoryContains(152000903) > 0){
Chat.SendMessage("/Use Greater Aether Crystal");
Pause(4500);
}

And put it into "Edit Script"?
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1617
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
So should I write

while(Player.InventoryContains(152000903) > 0){
Chat.SendMessage("/Use Greater Aether Crystal");
Pause(4500);
}

And put it into "Edit Script"?
Yes.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1618
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,167
Received Thanks: 542
Kann man irgendwie einstellen, dass der Schütze auch seine Attacken die man 2 mal hintereinander benutzen kann, auch 2 mal benutzt?
Bei mir haut er die nur einmal und kann daher die ganzen Ketten Fertigkeiten nicht benutzen.
Doktor. is offline  
Old   #1619
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbra1 View Post
Kann man irgendwie einstellen, dass der Schütze auch seine Attacken die man 2 mal hintereinander benutzen kann, auch 2 mal benutzt?
Bei mir haut er die nur einmal und kann daher die ganzen Ketten Fertigkeiten nicht benutzen.
Hey,

das Bild sollte dir weiterhelfen.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Gruß
kintarooe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1620
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
still nothing

I bought the bot, got the code emailed to me, I followed your directions by turning aion on, then started the bot, all that happens is I get the box it says 64 bit aion, I put the code in and it disappears when I hit attempt, nothing happens...end of story, want to fix this please? My days are ticking away as I paid for a 30 day bot that doesnt work on the first day....


damagon is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.