Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/19/2014, 02:03   #2206

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritangoli View Post
Danke für die hilfe über teamviewer kinta jetzt läuft er rund!

MFG!
Gerne und nicht die How to videos vergessen.

Gruß und viel Erfolg.
Old 07/19/2014, 18:51   #2207

elite*gold: 0
Ist eigentlich aktuell auf den DE Servern schon das Hackshild implementiert und wird er danach detected sein?(Weiß bestimmt keiner :O)
Old 07/20/2014, 00:54   #2208

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kazuma View Post
Ist eigentlich aktuell auf den DE Servern schon das Hackshild implementiert und wird er danach detected sein?(Weiß bestimmt keiner :O)
Nein, hackshield ist noch nicht im aion clienten.

Ich glaube auch nicht das der allzu schnell kommen wird / wenn ueberhaupt.

Gruß
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2014, 10:05   #2209

Just bought it via paysafe card.One question tho since its the first time i'm using bot.
Is there a way to save my settings for waypoints or gathering coords so i can use them at a later date?
Old 07/22/2014, 16:00   #2210

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Nein, hackshield ist noch nicht im aion clienten.

Ich glaube auch nicht das der allzu schnell kommen wird / wenn ueberhaupt.

Gruß
Achso eine Frage hätte ich noch, gibt es eine Möglichkeit zu verhindern das der Bot Monster angreift die schon ein anderer User attackiert?
Old 07/22/2014, 16:49   #2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramos View Post
Just bought it via paysafe card.One question tho since its the first time i'm using bot.
Is there a way to save my settings for waypoints or gathering coords so i can use them at a later date?
Hey,

yea all profiles and waypoints will be saved in the rubot folder.

After creating a route it is automatically saved there , same with profiles.

To make sure profiles are always saved you can press the save button manually but it should be automatic too if you close rubot in a normal way. (saves before closing)

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kazuma View Post
Achso eine Frage hätte ich noch, gibt es eine Möglichkeit zu verhindern das der Bot Monster angreift die schon ein anderer User attackiert?
Ist normalerweise aktiviert "do not chose the others mobs" unter Attack > Targeting.

Wenn der bot das monster als erster im angriffszyklus hat wird er weitermachen, auch wenn jemand dieses attackiert.

Gruß
Old 07/22/2014, 23:45   #2212

The bot in Attack+conditions mode very often loses the target from the enemy to self, especially for Sorcerer, after the 1st skill he uses (Root, Sleep, Inferno, almost any), even though he doesn't use a buff or healing skill. Why does it happen? You used to tell me that my computer needs to be formatted. Well I rebuilt both computers and installed new windows 7, and I have all the same problems that I had before. And the quickbar rotates when I type in any other window. Is there any solution for these, maybe settings?
Old 07/23/2014, 13:30   #2213

hey.. how do i make my loot pet to be summoned?
i tried to put it on action bar number 0 on the "After Resurection" section also the number 8 to auto loot. I tried "Before starting bot" section aswell. as a "Mantra" it doesnt work aswell. please help
Old 07/23/2014, 19:30   #2214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
The bot in Attack+conditions mode very often loses the target from the enemy to self, especially for Sorcerer, after the 1st skill he uses (Root, Sleep, Inferno, almost any), even though he doesn't use a buff or healing skill. Why does it happen? You used to tell me that my computer needs to be formatted. Well I rebuilt both computers and installed new windows 7, and I have all the same problems that I had before. And the quickbar rotates when I type in any other window. Is there any solution for these, maybe settings?
I usually don't suggest a format for such issues , only when rubot can't be launched due a scrambled OS installation.

To avoid the quickbar rotation you gotta remove the quick bar quick change in keybinds (shift + 1,2,3,4,...) remove or change.

Because when you type in other windows you probably use the shift key to write in caps - and then the bot locks the shift key and uses the number keys for (bot key , conditions keys) which results in shift + number. (quickbar change).

About the self target issue , try to add skill by skill and see when it happens.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by eerrhhaannn View Post
hey.. how do i make my loot pet to be summoned?
i tried to put it on action bar number 0 on the "After Resurection" section also the number 8 to auto loot. I tried "Before starting bot" section aswell. as a "Mantra" it doesnt work aswell. please help
Yes, you place the pet on the keybar and add the number to "after resurrection" - same witht he auto loot skill (which is in rubot skills list).

Then you gotta wait until the sickness timer runs out , after that he will summon the pet and activate pet loot.

Regards
Old 07/25/2014, 05:36   #2215

Kann der Bot eigentlich irgendwie Sachen aus dem Inventar verkaufen, wenn er voll ist?

Habe zwar schon geschaut, leider aber nichts gefunden.

Bester Bot Anyways ^-^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2014, 11:24   #2216

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMOCKIXx View Post
Kann der Bot eigentlich irgendwie Sachen aus dem Inventar verkaufen, wenn er voll ist?

Habe zwar schon geschaut, leider aber nichts gefunden.

Bester Bot Anyways ^-^
Hey,

leider noch nicht , einen loot filter gibt es auch noch nicht.

Also jeden morgen entleeren

Gruß
Old 07/25/2014, 14:33   #2217

elite*gold: 30
Wie viele Fenster kann man mit den Bot aufmachen ?

Und bannt GF per Email oder nur Acc ?
Old 07/25/2014, 20:42   #2218

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredded' View Post
Wie viele Fenster kann man mit den Bot aufmachen ?

Und bannt GF per Email oder nur Acc ?
Ein bot pro key und keine Ahnung da ich immer noch meine accounts am laufen habe.

Ich gehe nur vom account aus wo der verstoß gemeldet wurde.

Gruß
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2014, 22:13   #2219

Where is it best to bind to gather Magical Aether in Krug Basin in Gelkmaros? Gelkmaros fortress?
You show no map on this video and it's unsharp Where do u start Normal waypoint? I've just come to there for the 1st time.
Why does your compass rotate when you change the direction of movement? Mine doesn't rotate at this. In result, I don't understand where you really are.
Old 07/26/2014, 00:07   #2220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Where is it best to bind to gather Magical Aether in Krug Basin in Gelkmaros? Gelkmaros fortress?
You show no map on this video and it's unsharp Where do u start Normal waypoint? I've just come to there for the 1st time.
Why does your compass rotate when you change the direction of movement? Mine doesn't rotate at this. In result, I don't understand where you really are.
Man, you are pain in ***; I am really surprised that Kintarooe is still helping you.

Your compass doesn't rotate because you need to change this in Aion's configuration.

This video is only for configuration, not showing you where to bot: if you want to see where you can collect nodes, use this: and don't be pain anymore to anyone...

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot