Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/16/2015, 15:29   #2791

elite*gold: 0
ty you paraly
Old 10/16/2015, 16:10   #2792

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You could also download my attachment and extract them into your Aiondir, it will give you access to both clients, 32 bit and 64 bit.
Execute the NCLauncher when you have moved the files.
Nice thanks, thats a pretty cool solution as well.

But won't it be overwritten on patches / file repair ?

Regards and thanks for sharing!
Old 10/16/2015, 16:13   #2793

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Nice thanks, thats a pretty cool solution as well.

But won't it be overwritten on patches / file repair ?

Regards and thanks for sharing!
well the aion.bin is simply the tool I wrote, you could reproduce this at every patch by renaming the new version of the original aion.bin to aion.exe and then put my own aion.bin into the bin64 folder
Old 10/16/2015, 17:18   #2794

Kinta, when will the new bot be out?

Paraly, please help! With your tool, I have the choice between 32 and 64 in normal windows but I don't have it in Sandboxie! What file should I run sandboxed? I tried the same NCLauncher, by right-clicking on the shortcut on my desktop and choosing "Run Sandboxed" and it opens only in 64bit!

P.S. Sorry, it relates to only one of my 2 computers where I installed BitDefender today, but on the other one, Sandboxie opens Aion launcher with the choice 32 - 64.
Old 10/17/2015, 00:36   #2795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Kinta, when will the new bot be out?

Paraly, please help! With your tool, I have the choice between 32 and 64 in normal windows but I don't have it in Sandboxie! What file should I run sandboxed? I tried the same NCLauncher, by right-clicking on the shortcut on my desktop and choosing "Run Sandboxed" and it opens only in 64bit!

P.S. Sorry, it relates to only one of my 2 computers where I installed BitDefender today, but on the other one, Sandboxie opens Aion launcher with the choice 32 - 64.
I can give you a simple solution without extra tools.

Solution:
1. Go into your Aion folder and in the folder "bin64", rename the file "aion.bin" to "aion.binx".
2. Launch Aion with the official launcher.
3. Have fun .

You can also use my tool:
It will do this steps automatically. Have fun.
Old 10/17/2015, 01:51   #2796

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
I can give you a simple solution without extra tools.

Solution:
1. Go into your Aion folder and in the folder "bin64", rename the file "aion.bin" to "aion.binx".
2. Launch Aion with the official launcher.
3. Have fun .

You can also use my tool:
It will do this steps automatically. Have fun.
Thanks, yes, it makes so Official launcher automatically starts 32-bit Aion client, in normal windows. But my Sandboxie that was kinda broken today by an antivirus program, still opens the 64-bit version, although there's no aion.bin file in my Bin64 directory Dunno why. I will soon uninstall that antivirus.
Old 10/17/2015, 02:01   #2797

Quote:
Thanks, yes, it makes so Official launcher automatically starts 32-bit Aion client, in normal windows. But my Sandboxie that was kinda broken today by an antivirus program, still opens the 64-bit version, although there's no aion.bin file in my Bin64 directory Dunno why. I will soon uninstall that antivirus.
It can't start something if it's not there. Are you sure you are starting the right Aion? Maybe you have multiple Aion folders?
Old 10/17/2015, 03:39   #2798

Quote:
It can't start something if it's not there. Are you sure you are starting the right Aion? Maybe you have multiple Aion folders?
I have only 1 Aion folder on C:/Program Files(x86)/NCSoft/Aion . What I start is the shortcut on my desktop that was created by Aion, it's the launcher. Its target is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"AION" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com". Should I start some other file by Sandbox? Earlier I would open Sandbox window, press "Run any program", browse to Aion directory and choose Aion-32bit.lnk, but this doesn't work now, as you know, so I don't "Run any program" anymore.

My Aion Bin64 dir looks so right now:
Old 10/17/2015, 07:00   #2799

Anyone found a way to completely bypass the launcher (including the updates)?
I've been using an outdated version of Aion so I don't have to look for the offsets every once in a while.
Anyways, I suspect the new launcher only sends some kind of parameters to the bin/exe and I don't have time or the will to R.E the launcher to find out what's going on.
Old 10/17/2015, 18:30   #2800

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionPoiPoi View Post
Anyone found a way to completely bypass the launcher (including the updates)?
I've been using an outdated version of Aion so I don't have to look for the offsets every once in a while.
Anyways, I suspect the new launcher only sends some kind of parameters to the bin/exe and I don't have time or the will to R.E the launcher to find out what's going on.
I doubt it's possible now to bypass the launcher because they made login through the launcher. Also, it automatically restores/updates files, so rarely a file can be deleted without restoration.
Old 10/17/2015, 22:50   #2801

Quote:
I doubt it's possible now to bypass the launcher because they made login through the launcher. Also, it automatically restores/updates files, so rarely a file can be deleted without restoration.
Auto login was already there for a long time (it was optional), you simply had to use "-account:" "-password:" in the batch file. As for the automatic restores/updates ... that's the reason I wan't to bypass the launcher lol.
Old 10/18/2015, 01:20   #2802

Quote:
As for the automatic restores/updates ... that's the reason I wan't to bypass the launcher lol.
Just use my patch tool. It's only one click and you are done. And I didn't reverse it, but I think isn't that easy to do it, because the launcher creates you a new long login id, everytime you login.
Old 10/18/2015, 06:04   #2803

Quote:
Just use my patch tool. It's only one click and you are done. And I didn't reverse it, but I think isn't that easy to do it, because the launcher creates you a new long login id, everytime you login.
Your patch only renames aion.bin right? While this is perfect for your bot, it's not what I'm looking for. I'm trying to not use the launcher at all, or at least prevent it from updating my game files.
Old 10/18/2015, 06:19   #2804

Quote:
Auto login was already there for a long time (it was optional), you simply had to use "-account:" "-password:" in the batch file. As for the automatic restores/updates ... that's the reason I wan't to bypass the launcher lol.
Auto-login was there? Where? In a bot? Then it would stop at typing the pin code by the mouse?
Old 10/18/2015, 07:37   #2805

Quote:
Auto-login was there? Where? In a bot? Then it would stop at typing the pin code by the mouse?
Code:
start "" "bin32\aion.bin" -ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -charnamemenu -f2p -webshopevent:1 -loginex -pwd16 -nosatab -fmd -32 -account:yourEmail -password:yourPassword
Yes, the parameters were already there.
No idea if it was used by bots or not, but I used to have one for each of my alts with a custom icon with the face of my alts.
This way I could log them without having to type my infos. But after the last update well, you can't anymore. (until someone finds a way)

edit: I decided to update the game and waste my week-end looking for offsets -.-

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot