Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2791

elite*gold: 0
but its not possible to dual client now right? only using VMWare or sandbox.?

Old   #2792

Quote:
Originally Posted by demozini View Post
but its not possible to dual client now right? only using VMWare or sandbox.?
2 normal clients + 2 in free Sandbox, like before, but now you open Aion.lnk (which is 64bit) instead of Aion-32bit.lnk. (Don't forget to rename Bin64 folder).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Usage of ram is adaptive , everything will use less the less you have available.

It will be enough.

But with xmast's solution we should be fine for now - maybe in the future if they patch it you might need a dual boot 32bit.

Regards
Thanks. If they patch it - won't the developer create another Aion-32bit client launcher? Is it difficult to direct the game to Bin32?

Old   #2793

I think that does not work the solution given by xmast's, if you rename the file and run the download again aion folder binx64
Old   #2794

elite*gold: 497
You could also download my attachment and extract them into your Aiondir, it will give you access to both clients, 32 bit and 64 bit.
Execute the NCLauncher when you have moved the files.

Attached Files
File Type: zip bin64.zip (2.62 MB, 100 views)

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2795

Quote:
Originally Posted by erpa93 View Post
I think that does not work the solution given by xmast's, if you rename the file and run the download again aion folder binx64
Yes I noticed, since some 6 hours ago they began to fix/download missing files and there's no button "Cancel". My earlier windows are still in 32.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
You could also download my attachment and extract them into your Aiondir, it will give you access to both clients, 32 bit and 64 bit.

I'm not sure if rubot supports the aion.exe, since I never used it but I think he does
Thanks, yes it works, when I open Aion the usual way, it offers to choose 32 or 64 )
Old   #2796

Quote:
Originally Posted by [quote=Goddevilf666ck View Post
Yes I noticed, since some 8-9 hours ago they began to fix/download missing files and there's no button "Cancel". My earlier windows are still in 32.

So u mean it will run Aion in 32bit if I wish it?
Yes it will.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2797

ty you paraly
Old   #2798

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Execute the NCLauncher when you have moved the files.
Nice thanks, thats a pretty cool solution as well.

But won't it be overwritten on patches / file repair ?

Regards and thanks for sharing!
Old   #2799

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Nice thanks, thats a pretty cool solution as well.

But won't it be overwritten on patches / file repair ?

Regards and thanks for sharing!
well the aion.bin is simply the tool I wrote, you could reproduce this at every patch by renaming the new version of the original aion.bin to aion.exe and then put my own aion.bin into the bin64 folder
Old   #2800

Kinta, when will the new bot be out?

Paraly, please help! With your tool, I have the choice between 32 and 64 in normal windows but I don't have it in Sandboxie! What file should I run sandboxed? I tried the same NCLauncher, by right-clicking on the shortcut on my desktop and choosing "Run Sandboxed" and it opens only in 64bit!

P.S. Sorry, it relates to only one of my 2 computers where I installed BitDefender today, but on the other one, Sandboxie opens Aion launcher with the choice 32 - 64.
Old   #2801

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Kinta, when will the new bot be out?

Paraly, please help! With your tool, I have the choice between 32 and 64 in normal windows but I don't have it in Sandboxie! What file should I run sandboxed? I tried the same NCLauncher, by right-clicking on the shortcut on my desktop and choosing "Run Sandboxed" and it opens only in 64bit!

P.S. Sorry, it relates to only one of my 2 computers where I installed BitDefender today, but on the other one, Sandboxie opens Aion launcher with the choice 32 - 64.
I can give you a simple solution without extra tools.

Solution:
1. Go into your Aion folder and in the folder "bin64", rename the file "aion.bin" to "aion.binx".
2. Launch Aion with the official launcher.
3. Have fun .

You can also use my tool:
It will do this steps automatically. Have fun.
Old   #2802

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
I can give you a simple solution without extra tools.

Solution:
1. Go into your Aion folder and in the folder "bin64", rename the file "aion.bin" to "aion.binx".
2. Launch Aion with the official launcher.
3. Have fun .

You can also use my tool:
It will do this steps automatically. Have fun.
Thanks, yes, it makes so Official launcher automatically starts 32-bit Aion client, in normal windows. But my Sandboxie that was kinda broken today by an antivirus program, still opens the 64-bit version, although there's no aion.bin file in my Bin64 directory Dunno why. I will soon uninstall that antivirus.
Old   #2803

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Thanks, yes, it makes so Official launcher automatically starts 32-bit Aion client, in normal windows. But my Sandboxie that was kinda broken today by an antivirus program, still opens the 64-bit version, although there's no aion.bin file in my Bin64 directory Dunno why. I will soon uninstall that antivirus.
It can't start something if it's not there. Are you sure you are starting the right Aion? Maybe you have multiple Aion folders?
Old   #2804

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
It can't start something if it's not there. Are you sure you are starting the right Aion? Maybe you have multiple Aion folders?
I have only 1 Aion folder on C:/Program Files(x86)/NCSoft/Aion . What I start is the shortcut on my desktop that was created by Aion, it's the launcher. Its target is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"AION" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com". Should I start some other file by Sandbox? Earlier I would open Sandbox window, press "Run any program", browse to Aion directory and choose Aion-32bit.lnk, but this doesn't work now, as you know, so I don't "Run any program" anymore.

My Aion Bin64 dir looks so right now:
Old   #2805

Anyone found a way to completely bypass the launcher (including the updates)?
I've been using an outdated version of Aion so I don't have to look for the offsets every once in a while.
Anyways, I suspect the new launcher only sends some kind of parameters to the bin/exe and I don't have time or the will to R.E the launcher to find out what's going on.

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot