Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2806

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AionPoiPoi View Post
Anyone found a way to completely bypass the launcher (including the updates)?
I've been using an outdated version of Aion so I don't have to look for the offsets every once in a while.
Anyways, I suspect the new launcher only sends some kind of parameters to the bin/exe and I don't have time or the will to R.E the launcher to find out what's going on.
I doubt it's possible now to bypass the launcher because they made login through the launcher. Also, it automatically restores/updates files, so rarely a file can be deleted without restoration.

Old   #2807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I doubt it's possible now to bypass the launcher because they made login through the launcher. Also, it automatically restores/updates files, so rarely a file can be deleted without restoration.
Auto login was already there for a long time (it was optional), you simply had to use "-account:" "-password:" in the batch file. As for the automatic restores/updates ... that's the reason I wan't to bypass the launcher lol.

Old   #2808

Quote:
As for the automatic restores/updates ... that's the reason I wan't to bypass the launcher lol.
Just use my patch tool. It's only one click and you are done. And I didn't reverse it, but I think isn't that easy to do it, because the launcher creates you a new long login id, everytime you login.
Old   #2809

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Just use my patch tool. It's only one click and you are done. And I didn't reverse it, but I think isn't that easy to do it, because the launcher creates you a new long login id, everytime you login.
Your patch only renames aion.bin right? While this is perfect for your bot, it's not what I'm looking for. I'm trying to not use the launcher at all, or at least prevent it from updating my game files.

Old   #2810

Quote:
Auto login was already there for a long time (it was optional), you simply had to use "-account:" "-password:" in the batch file. As for the automatic restores/updates ... that's the reason I wan't to bypass the launcher lol.
Auto-login was there? Where? In a bot? Then it would stop at typing the pin code by the mouse?
Old   #2811

Quote:
Auto-login was there? Where? In a bot? Then it would stop at typing the pin code by the mouse?
Code:
start "" "bin32\aion.bin" -ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -charnamemenu -f2p -webshopevent:1 -loginex -pwd16 -nosatab -fmd -32 -account:yourEmail -password:yourPassword
Yes, the parameters were already there.
No idea if it was used by bots or not, but I used to have one for each of my alts with a custom icon with the face of my alts.
This way I could log them without having to type my infos. But after the last update well, you can't anymore. (until someone finds a way)

edit: I decided to update the game and waste my week-end looking for offsets -.-
Old   #2812

Quote:
Code:
start "" "bin32\aion.bin" -ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -charnamemenu -f2p -webshopevent:1 -loginex -pwd16 -nosatab -fmd -32 -account:yourEmail -password:yourPassword
Yes, the parameters were already there.
No idea if it was used by bots or not, but I used to have one for each of my alts with a custom icon with the face of my alts.
This way I could log them without having to type my infos. But after the last update well, you can't anymore. (until someone finds a way)
Thanks for the code.
Custom icons with faces of your toons? Nice? Did you keep on the desktop? I have like 16 accounts and I think I could hardly keep so many shortcuts on my desktop visible, cause my Aion client windows cover like 98% of the desktop...

Quote:
edit: I decided to update the game and waste my week-end looking for offsets -.-
I think it's right, cause I think if you don't update the game you'll miss events. Some events were very useful. Ice Hot, Stolen Letter Collector, Code Red, Snowballs, Rainbow Snake, throwing Aether Flames into a fountain... Did you have them while not updating the game?
Looking for offsets - for what? I thought offsets are only needed for the bot...

I so miss the bot now!!!
Old   #2813

kintaroe any news of when the bot will be running ?, I paid for a license for 30 days and go six days without being able to use the program.
Old   #2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
GM Detection doesnt work!

Today in EU, Kromede {GM} Akkarin appears in front of me. But Bot doesnt stop working. My luck i coudl answer the question.
------
You setup the alarms correctly ? Test with some other alarm first and see if it goes off.
Guy sure I setup the alarm correctly. Or do you think i let run the bot without be sure by myself? I dont want be caught.

So here:
- GM Detection was on; 110m Exit Game - Event Close Client
{GM} Akkarin is Lv 65 Clerik in Hide

He appear in front of me and whisper me. And the bot doesnt do nothing. He didn't sop working and dont close client.
My luck I could reapeat his chat with me. But in the night, i cant.

So this is important: control this setting or it is bullshit!
Old   #2815

chain skills still doesnt work? i tried the solution about not automaticly using highest skill and **** but still doesnt work.. i cant bot my gunslinger without any chain skills

also. is aether gathering broken? everytime i record a route and try to start it just spams:

[15:01:44] Running motion...
[15:01:46] Running motion...
[15:01:47] Running motion...
[15:01:48] Stuck! I press the buttons 0 to 9. Rotate camera 110 degrees

any help maybe?
Old   #2816

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionKinahThor View Post
chain skills still doesnt work? i tried the solution about not automaticly using highest skill and **** but still doesnt work.. i cant bot my gunslinger without any chain skills

also. is aether gathering broken? everytime i record a route and try to start it just spams:

[15:01:44] Running motion...
[15:01:46] Running motion...
[15:01:47] Running motion...
[15:01:48] Stuck! I press the buttons 0 to 9. Rotate camera 110 degrees

any help maybe?
Are you having a working bot now? I don't have any here on NA. Is it different on EU than on NA?

"Failure. The resource is not selected" happens on a certain resource in Enshar and they hang near it for 3-4 min (no timeout to collect works) until their flight time becomes less than 60 sec., then return.
Old   #2817

Quote:
Are you having a working bot now? I don't have any here on NA. Is it different on EU than on NA?

"Failure. The resource is not selected" happens on a certain resource in Enshar and they hang near it for 3-4 min (no timeout to collect works) until their flight time becomes less than 60 sec., then return.
the bot itself works sort of. but like i mentioned earlier for me no chain skills are working neither is gathering (only tried aether) working.
Old   #2818

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionKinahThor View Post
the bot itself works sort of. but like i mentioned earlier for me no chain skills are working neither is gathering (only tried aether) working.
So you have the older patch yet? (4.8.5)?
Did you work with Rubot before or it's your first time? Aethertapping with Rubot requires experience. Takeoff and landing must be as vertical as possible; my main problem with it has been that characters don't land after making the full circle and start a new circle again when their flight time is very little, and fall. In a new place, sometimes I record 6 routes with this problem, and only the 7th come out good. Then, since half a year ago they began to run after landing sometimes, so begin to record your normal route towards some wall/obstacle on the ground that will stop them when they run after landing, then they will take off normally. Also, skill Return doesn't work anymore so they better die than have their way discontinued and the bot stops any activity.

Strangely, I didn't notice problems with chain skills and I think they work even if I don't put anything to the Chain Skills box. And I had a problem with Aethertechs: if they died the bot didn't start running after that (Type of route Return and they stand), and even after I press on Stop and Launch myself, they don't run either. Only when I close the bot and restart it they run. I set all mantras like in the tutorial. But I only have Aethertech for storage so I don't play them after the expansion on lev 35. My farming toons are priests and warriors and Chanter is best for aethertapping (wind mantra).
Old   #2819

hey kinta thx for replying to my pm but do you know any eta on the patch?
Old   #2820

8 days no bot, what happened??

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot