Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old 04/11/2018, 03:58   #3541
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 4
The version 1.8.7.7 to patch NA .182 doesn't work: it opens but then when logging in it writes "Saving profile Warrior_0 and doesn't see any of my skills. Even if I set 1, 2, 3 etc to Offensive skills, it writes "Trying to find character in the game" and doesn't work.
I reported this bug to Hronos several days ago, but there's still no fix. Please remind him!



Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old 04/12/2018, 18:45   #3542
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
Same here for EU after patch none of the skills are in the list!
Update plz!


ksomerian is offline  
Old 04/15/2018, 04:39   #3543
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,397
Received Thanks: 272
Try the new version , and follow the notice about NA servers (xigncode related)

kintarooe is offline  
Old 04/22/2018, 05:40   #3544
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
hey kintarooe, is it working on NA now? did u try it yourself?

hey kintarooe, i wanted to try your trial if its working for na by doing
rename or delete <GameFolder>/bin64/aion.bin file
download xignCodeFake and replace file <GameFolder>/bin32/XignCode/x3.xem
start the game with launcher

and i got this error " the program can't start because VCRUNTIME140D.dll is missing from your computer. i replace the xigncode x3.xem and this error come out, right now i have to reinstall my game lol. did u try it out yet yourself if its working??

hi kintarooe, the problem for NA it's always the XIGNCODE, if you could change rubot NA version to 64bit will be better. so we can use "paravanilla hack to BYPASS XIGNCODE" problem solved. because replacing x3.xem is not working as well. none of us in NA can use rubot now.


scixxor is offline  
Old 04/22/2018, 14:54   #3545
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,397
Received Thanks: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by scixxor View Post
hey kintarooe, is it working on NA now? did u try it yourself?

hey kintarooe, i wanted to try your trial if its working for na by doing
rename or delete <GameFolder>/bin64/aion.bin file
download xignCodeFake and replace file <GameFolder>/bin32/XignCode/x3.xem
start the game with launcher

and i got this error " the program can't start because VCRUNTIME140D.dll is missing from your computer. i replace the xigncode x3.xem and this error come out, right now i have to reinstall my game lol. did u try it out yet yourself if its working??

hi kintarooe, the problem for NA it's always the XIGNCODE, if you could change rubot NA version to 64bit will be better. so we can use "paravanilla hack to BYPASS XIGNCODE" problem solved. because replacing x3.xem is not working as well. none of us in NA can use rubot now.
Please use the bug report function , it is currently empty for the latest version.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old 05/16/2018, 20:07   #3546
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 4
New patch on NA - Rubot stopped working, please update!
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old 05/18/2018, 23:33   #3547
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,397
Received Thanks: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
New patch on NA - Rubot stopped working, please update!
New update is out , please try again.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old 05/22/2018, 19:23   #3548



 
elite*gold: 123
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,111
Received Thanks: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
New update is out , please try again.

Regards


Ist es auch möglich auf älteren (P-)Servern zu spielen wie Patch 2.8 oder 3.0? In der Trial Version werden nur 5.X gelistet ... dementsprechend kommt auch eine Fehlermeldung.
Raschii is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2018, 14:54   #3549
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,397
Received Thanks: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raschii View Post
Ist es auch möglich auf älteren (P-)Servern zu spielen wie Patch 2.8 oder 3.0? In der Trial Version werden nur 5.X gelistet ... dementsprechend kommt auch eine Fehlermeldung.
Nein, tut mir leid.

Probieren ob eines der Eintraege auf deinem p-server geht (mit der TRIAL version).

Ansonsten eher weniger.

Gruß
kintarooe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2018, 11:27   #3550
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
is rubot working now? is it up to date or there is alot of error?

is rubot working on NA?
scixxor is offline  
Old 06/02/2018, 17:46   #3551
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,397
Received Thanks: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by scixxor View Post
is rubot working now? is it up to date or there is alot of error?

is rubot working on NA?
Almost no bug reports on the tracker , so I assume yes.

But always try with the free trial.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old 06/16/2018, 00:22   #3552
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 3
does your bot do auto combat or need to set it up also auto questing is it working?
guardian_angel is offline  
Old 06/16/2018, 10:19   #3553
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,397
Received Thanks: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardian_angel View Post
does your bot do auto combat or need to set it up also auto questing is it working?
Check out the videos on my site and features explained.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old 06/23/2018, 02:52   #3554
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Hey dude rubot works on Gold AION Russian server ??
adidhax is offline  
Old 06/23/2018, 17:01   #3555
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,397
Received Thanks: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidhax View Post
Hey dude rubot works on Gold AION Russian server ??
Just try with the free trial.

Regards


kintarooe is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« NotAiHACKon : AiHACKon clone for Aion v5.4 - 32/64bits | Fbot (NEW BOT ) free »

Similar Threads
ruBot
07/30/2010 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then start again to attack is it normaly or a bug at me?? dot = Blaze , Toxin ... etc



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.