Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2941

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalkR1979 View Post
It's M/T/JJJJ and h:mm xx
Thanks for the reply but I am still getting the same error. I have also updated all the frameworks.

I don't understand how come it was working and then all of the sudden it stopped worked. Anyway, is there anything that could be the cause of the issue?

I play in the NA server if that means anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatinos View Post
Im thinking on buy the bot, are the aethertapping and essencetapping working correctly?
It was great for me while the bot worked for me.

Old   #2942

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammastrike View Post
I keep getting the "Error in Crawling Games" error. I have tried everything per the FAQs.

What is the correct format for the Month, date, year. Also the time format.

It was working fine for the first 2 days, but then it just stopped working.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Make sure you ran the correct version of aion (32bit) , also make sure you are using the latest rubot.

If you still have problems I could try to connect via teamviewer , just contact me via mail (infos on site).

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatinos View Post
Im thinking on buy the bot, are the aethertapping and essencetapping working correctly?
Working fine as of today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Sorry, what do you mean, if same accounts get reported again, won't they be banned for a longer time or permanent?

Did hronos ever think about the feature to auto-reply to whispers, like "F++ off I'm busy"? Cause GM and players may send whispers and expect an answer?
I think if they think you bot / hack you will be banned permanent , they wouldnt give you a timed ban.

And yea I suggested such a feature to him long time ago, so far he only added a reply when you get teleported by a gm.

Regards

Old   #2943

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
I think if they think you bot / hack you will be banned permanent , they wouldnt give you a timed ban.
When I asked Support about my bans (they were 3, 2 of them in same place), they replied to all of these 3 that I used a Third Party Software. At the same time all bans were for 6 or 8 days.

Quote:
And yea I suggested such a feature to him long time ago, so far he only added a reply when you get teleported by a gm.
Regards
Is there such feature? What is the answer then? My toons weren't teleported in these incidents. I finished farming on them, got them home or to the obelisk, and then they were banned in a day or 2, not immediately. The 1st time on Sunday, the 2nd day on Wednesday. If not for the bot but for Third Party Software, then what could be the reason of the bans?

Does GM exit still work in Rubot like 2-3 years ago or broken?
Old   #2944

I'm having the error message " Error D11: Unable to find an entry point named 'KphConnect' in DLL nssckbi.dll "

Old   #2945

omg! this bot price 2 EUR on original site
Old   #2946

Quote:
When I asked Support about my bans (they were 3, 2 of them in same place), they replied to all of these 3 that I used a Third Party Software. At the same time all bans w.....
Maybe you are using something else that caused an issue of "light rule breaking" ? DPSmeter and ping optimizers ?

Else I can't explain the timed ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos17acc View Post
I'm having the error message " Error D11: Unable to find an entry point named 'KphConnect' in DLL nssckbi.dll "
Make sure to start the client in 32bit with the launcher from my site.

Regards
Old   #2947

Quote:
Maybe you are using something else that caused an issue of "light rule breaking" ? DPSmeter and ping optimizers ?

Else I can't explain the timed ban.
No, I didn't use any software like that. Can they recognize that a player uses DPSmeter? Can they recognize the bot?
Old   #2948

Quote:
No, I didn't use any software like that. Can they recognize that a player uses DPSmeter? Can they recognize the bot?
No idea about dpsmeter but no to rubot.

Sorry but no clue why they timely banned you, if they would know you bot then it would be permanent for sure

Regards
Old   #2949

i get random the failure : " failure the resource is not selected" and the bot stuck by athering ... if i move the char by myself it works for a time again ... is there a solution for that ?
Old   #2950

Work with aion-ru 5.0?
Old   #2951

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu11 View Post
i get random the failure : " failure the resource is not selected" and the bot stuck by athering ... if i move the char by myself it works for a time again ... is there a solution for that ?
Rubot 1.8

Recent update came with a lot of bugfixes.

Biggest fix are for the chain skills on EU / NA.

If something still isnt working / is being weird please report to me.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agr3ss0r View Post
Work with aion-ru 5.0?
I don't think so as aionRU has a new protection running , but you can try with the trial code.
Old   #2952

The new bot (chain skills fixed) lags (hangs) on opening, when logged in the character and I press some tab like Waypoints or Skills, 30 sec doesn't open, I see the waiting icon rotating, sometimes even moves aside like while teleporting or changing the server.

Also, if hronos is willing to fix something, please let him fix Spiritmaster skills with the attribute "SM, no pet" - they don't work! And the skill Return when stuck.

I got a performance problem since yesterday, mostly plays OK but sometimes while fighting fps drops to 1-5 and I can't move, terribly, I thought it's only on my new computer but today it also started on the old one which is stable, I think the only change to the computers for the last 2 days was using the new version of the Rubot, please remind me what was the previous version so I could skip just the last update? I have the version from 2016-02-20, is it the latest one before this or there was another one later, please let me use it!

PS version from 2016-03-13 I found, worked normally today, where I didn't have the update.
Old   #2953

I'm interested
Old   #2954

We heard there are some issues with the 1.8 update.

Hronos is currently investigating and will bring a patch soon.

Regards
Old   #2955

Quote:
We heard there are some issues with the 1.8 update.

Hronos is currently investigating and will bring a patch soon.

Regards
If you understand that this version has issues, why won't you remove it from auto-update? It lags the whole computer.

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot