Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1621

elite*gold: 0
could be that you do something wrong?? 99% of the ppl like that bot

Old   #1622

A W E S O M E

Thanks

Old   #1623

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagon View Post
I bought the bot, got the code emailed to me, I followed your directions by turning aion on, then started the bot, all that happens is I get the box it says 64 bit aion, I put the code in and it disappears when I hit attempt, nothing happens...end of story, want to fix this please? My days are ticking away as I paid for a 30 day bot that doesnt work on the first day....

I guess you already emailed me , but in case you are a different person here you go again.

You need to run Aion in 32bit mode if you are on AionNA (since they force 64 bit with their launcher)

Download the 32 bit launcher from my site and follow the readme.

And since you couldnt activate your key ( no connection to botserver with that key yet) your time isn't running - so don't worry about that.

Also make sure you have the latest version and your security allows a connection for rubot.

Regards
Old   #1624

Das Radar spinnt bei mir irgendwie
Hab es halt ne weile am laufen, funktioniert alles.
Aber nach na Zeit bleibt das Radar einfach stehen, es bewegt sich nichts mehr. Nur ein Neustart des Programms hilft, dass sich das Radar wieder bewegt was aber ziemlich umständlich ist.
Gibs ne Lösung dafür?

Old   #1625

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbra1 View Post
Das Radar spinnt bei mir irgendwie
Hab es halt ne weile am laufen, funktioniert alles.
Aber nach na Zeit bleibt das Radar einfach stehen, es bewegt sich nichts mehr. Nur ein Neustart des Programms hilft, dass sich das Radar wieder bewegt was aber ziemlich umständlich ist.
Gibs ne Lösung dafür?
Hmm , kenne diesen Fehler nicht und bei mir laufen sie auch eine Weile.

Aber meine laufen auch nur ueber nacht ca. 8 std lang - wie lange bottest du denn bis das passiert ? (Und laeuft die ganze Zeit auch das Radar?)

Gruß
Old   #1626

Botte ca. 12h aber alle 6h muss ich Aion und den Bot neustarten.
Old   #1627

Quote:
Botte ca. 12h aber alle 6h muss ich Aion und den Bot neustarten.
Okay , werde dann diese Nacht das Radar anlassen.

Gruß
Old   #1628

Danke, ist ziemlich ätzend wenn ich grad einen Film kucke und ich nur durchn Radar erkennen kann ob ich ein Dc hab. Was mir aber wenig bringt wenn der plötzlich nicht mehr geht^^.
Old   #1629

Why, after I pressed on Stop, the bot continues to do things like closing the game on inventory or on Game master? Or it's just a glitch? Today I didn't hear any sound (my sound in on) and even, in the event of "Exit" I set "Return" instead of "Kill Process", my character returned to home in Pernon and got guestbloom fertilizers, inventory became full, I wanted him to go to the merchant to sell ****, but switched to another window by chance (where inventory is much free), at that time my full inventory character's client suddenly shut down. Then, what does that option "Return" give"?

GM alarm is very often in Pandemonium, while there's nothing to be afraid of. (Do you think there is?) I guess I simply have to switch it off. But I used to close the whole bot (with the option of GM exit) and change the character, but it gave an alarm and closed the Aion client!!!

BTW why won't you include the option of Summoming Pet on Resurrection? I mean not Spiritmaster's spirit but the usual pet that every class has. Pets give gifts, often with coins. So when my botters die and I sleep for hours, they miss their pets. And I don't know how to get for them gold coins the best way, where are easy gold coin quests in Beluslan? They are level 41-42 dressed in Elite Rank 5 lev 36 and fight mobs of lev 34-37, can hardly do a stronger thing. As they are alts I don't spend money for Gold coin guestblooms for them, I only do it for mains and it's rather expensive even for silver.
Old   #1630

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Why, after I pressed on Stop, the bot continues to do things like closing the game on inventory or on Game master? Or it's just a glitch? Today I didn't hear any sound (my sound in on) and even, in the event of "Exit" I set "Return" instead of "Kill Process", my character returned to home in Pernon and got guestbloom fertilizers, inventory became full, I wanted him to go to the merchant to sell crap, but switched to another window by chance (where inventory is much free), at that time my full inventory character's client suddenly shut down. Then, what does that option "Return" give"?

GM alarm is very often in Pandemonium, while there's nothing to be afraid of. (Do you think there is?) I guess I simply have to switch it off. But I used to close the whole bot (with the option of GM exit) and change the character, but it gave an alarm and closed the Aion client!!!

BTW why won't you include the option of Summoming Pet on Resurrection? I mean not Spiritmaster's spirit but the usual pet that every class has. Pets give gifts, often with coins. So when my botters die and I sleep for hours, they miss their pets. And I don't know how to get for them gold coins the best way, where are easy gold coin quests in Beluslan? They are level 41-42 dressed in Elite Rank 5 lev 36 and fight mobs of lev 34-37, can hardly do a stronger thing. As they are alts I don't spend money for Gold coin guestblooms for them, I only do it for mains and it's rather expensive even for silver.
Yea alarms are even active when not running any botmode.
Just make sure you disable it when going to play normally / or even close rubot.

Main cities are probably a common place for gm's to idle and whatnot - therefore the alarm.

Regarding the pet , you can try to use a key after resurrection , with the summon pet on it.

Regards
Old   #1631

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Regarding the pet , you can try to use a key after resurrection , with the summon pet on it.

Regards
What key is for summoning pet or how can I make it be?

Also my question remains: how to make the bot not to close the Aion client on inventory but use the skill Return? I tried that option but it closed the client, even after I stopped the bot and just added the last item manually... What does that function mean if it closes the game anyway?
Old   #1632

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
What key is for summoning pet or how can I make it be?

Also my question remains: how to make the bot not to close the Aion client on inventory but use the skill Return? I tried that option but it closed the client, even after I stopped the bot and just added the last item manually... What does that function mean if it closes the game anyway?
After you do some changes you need to stop and restart the bot , so make sure you change all from kill process to "skill return" , save profile , and restart bot.

Just place the summon skill on any place in the hotkeybar and make the bot use that key after resurrection.

Regards
Old   #1633

Was ist jetzt mit dem Radar?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Dort kann man nochmal sehen, ich hab ein Panzerflügel-Funkler als Target, aber im Radar steht er noch mit dem Greifen-Basilisk im Target und bewegt sich nicht mehr.
Old   #1634

Quote:
Was ist jetzt mit dem Radar?

Dort kann man nochmal sehen, ich hab ein Panzerflügel-Funkler als Target, aber im Radar steht er noch mit dem Greifen-Basilisk im Target und bewegt sich nicht mehr.
Die liefen die nacht durch, ca. 9 std lang.

Radar war nicht eingefroren - welches windows benutzt du denn?

Eventuell Energiesparoptionen / andere Software ueberpruefen ob sie einen Freeze ausloesen.

Gruß
Old   #1635

Windows 8 64bit

Hab wohl das Problem, wenn ich zu oft den Fullscreen von Youtube o.Ä. aktiviere/deaktiviere scheint das Radar plötzlich stehen zu bleiben.

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot