Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1996

elite*gold: 0
They changed the game again, please update the bot!

Old   #1997

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
They changed the game again, please update the bot!
Yep, thanks for the report.

Already passed it to our dev he will work on it asap.

Regards

-----------------------------------------------

We are working on an update to fix the current AionEU offsets.

Make sure to restart rubot from time to time to check if the updater has the new version already.

And for the AionUS people you can just use the russian option on the start, they have the same offsets as the US servers have now.

Regards

Old   #1998

when bot will be updated ?
Old   #1999

Rubot update 1.7.12.16 is out.

Redownload it manually from my site or grab it from the updater.

It should work fine with the latest AionUS and AionEU updates.

But make sure to test it thoroughly and please report back to me in case of any bugs.

Good luck farming!

Regards

Old   #2000

funktioniert bei mir nichtmehr seit dem update. bot geupdated, bot neu runtergeladen, immer die gleiche meldung

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Danke
Old   #2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by babystarkill View Post
funktioniert bei mir nichtmehr seit dem update. bot geupdated, bot neu runtergeladen, immer die gleiche meldung

Danke
Wie beschrieben bitte neu-runterladen und im Ordner entpacken.

Gruß
Old   #2002

hab meinen fehler gefunden danke dir
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2003

Looks like works like usually, like the one the last week. Generally like before, but now if I press "I" to see my inventory it often closes itself.
All-time problem 1: in attack+conditions mode often loses the target after I set it. Makes some strikes and then loses it, I need to set it again. I tried to do the same manually, with doing buffs (target self), it doesn't lose the previously picked target.
All-time problem 2: When I write something in another program upon the Aion window with the bot, it rotates the first row of Quickbar.
Old   #2004

Quote:
Looks like works like usually, like the one the last week. Generally like before, but now if I press "I" to see my inventory it often closes itself.
All-time problem 1: in attack+conditions mode often loses the target after I set it. Makes some strikes and then loses it, I need to set it again. I tried to do the same manually, with doing buffs (target self), it doesn't lose the previously picked target.
All-time problem 2: When I write something in another program upon the Aion window with the bot, it rotates the first row of Quickbar.
Just tested your "I" problem - doesn't close for me make sure to reset all to default as usual.

Same goes for the attack+conditions problem.

Regarding the changing quickbars - you can try to change the keys in aion to something else. (default : shift+1 for first bar / shift+2 for second bar etc.)

Regards
Old   #2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Just tested your "I" problem - doesn't close for me make sure to reset all to default as usual.

Same goes for the attack+conditions problem.
What do you mean by resetting to default? I've worked with your bot for like 9 months already. I reset all to default long ago but I re-assigned some keys for quick bars, eg: for the 3d bar I set Numeric keypad. Cause the bot can only use normal numbers and numeric keypad, and F keys but I'm a bit afraid to assign them cause I use them otherwise (copy, delete etc). I hope this mustn't contradict the work of the bot, the keys I assigned to quickbars? Move forward is set to Numlock as default.

Quote:
Regarding the changing quickbars - you can try to change the keys in aion to something else. (default : shift+1 for first bar / shift+2 for second bar etc.)

Regards
Hmm, then I won't be able to use the bot's conditions: they only accept numbers and numeric keypad, so my lowest quickbar is set to numbers as default and I use it for conditions. Key 1 is always assigned for the skill that is used. How can I re-arrange them so I can use normal numbers and numeric keypad for conditions and the lowest quickbar won't rotate? Change the key responsible for the skill used?
Old   #2006

Quote:
What do you mean by resetting to default? I've worked with your bot for like 9 months already. I reset all to default long ago but I re-assigned some keys for quick bars, eg: for the 3d bar I set Numer.....
Just try to reset all to default first , because I can't reproduce your "I" problem.

Regarding the quickbar selection , I mean to reassign the key in aion(SHIFT+1) to something else or remvoe the keybind totally and leave it blank.

Regards
Old   #2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Just try to reset all to default first , because I can't reproduce your "I" problem.

Regarding the quickbar selection , I mean to reassign the key in aion(SHIFT+1) to something else or remvoe the keybind totally and leave it blank.

Regards
In which tab is it important to Reset? On big old characters I have all quickbars turned on and positioned like I made them, with skills and other things in them, can I reset so they won't disappear?
Edit: Ah, OK, they can be restored with their contents.

Edit: I reset Key Mapping tab - every entry except of Quickbars, is it enough?
Still, while I do something in ANY window including Options while the bot is selecting something (it "says"), the window often closes. When I don't do anything or bot is not "saying", it stays.
Edit: no, not only then, but when I move something in Inventory or do something in a window. And this problem started like 2 weeks ago only, after the change in the game when they added BCM window opening from the game.

BTW strangely the lowest quickbar stopped rotating from typing in yahoo messenger today, before I reset anything.
Old   #2008

Can't reproduce it, make sure you really run the very latest version of rubot and not the corrupted one which got falsly uploaded.

Clear your cache or use a different browser when downloading the rubot archive.

Regards
Old   #2009

Hello

From last patch i got some problem with disconnected aions where i botting ...
i check it all and i getting disconnected only on 2 Aions where im boting on rubot ... and on 3rd where im playing on hand i dont get it its like 4-5 times per day ;/ sometimes more ...
i dont know why ... always i boting on same options never change settings ...

someone got same problem ?
Old   #2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
Hello

From last patch i got some problem with disconnected aions where i botting ...
i check it all and i getting disconnected only on 2 Aions where im boting on rubot ... and on 3rd where im playing on hand i dont get it its like 4-5 times per day ;/ sometimes more ...
i dont know why ... always i boting on same options never change settings ...

someone got same problem ?
Hey,

none of mine are getting disconnected (AionEU).

Maybe try to delete your bin32 folder and run a file repair with the launcher.

Regards

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot