Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2746

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice.mage View Post
i think it would be very helpful to have a forum where everyone can share thier setups of thier class or at least have a starter one when you first install it
I would like it too. But there are some starter videos on this forum on the 1st page.
I would like to have more communication between botters.

BTW can we discuss other related topics here, eg., Sandboxie? Every time I open a Sandbox window or open/close Options window in the game, it gives me an annoying pop-up window saying "SBIE 2205 Service not implemented WMI \\:: OpenStore, SBIE 2205 Service not implemented WMI \\:: IWbemServices 24". What is it and is it possible to get rid of it?

Old   #2747

Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
on my server is guy who have program to check who is botting ... i was talking with him and he say me 30 names and told me " come i will show u they are botters " and in those 30 names - 3 was mine ... its not possible to bot on Spatalos ... he get some extra items etc from NCsoft for helping them banning bots ;/ i dont know how this program is working but i think its something that this program check how characters moving - same waypoints etc ....

PS. Dont tell me its not possible bcuz i check it with my own bots ... i talk with this guy 4 days in a row ... make new bots and he know about all ...
There is no way to find out that stuff without using memory reading stuff and it's banable, so that guy can go and suck a big *** . By the way, it's very easy to find bots, the movement of the most bots is ****. Don't listen to such trolls. Maybe it was a GM trolling you, cause he knows your characters.

Old   #2748

How should I use Chanter's skill Leaping Flash? Condition Repeatx2 or Stage Time = 1200 ms?
1Stage: charges up a powerful downward attack to inflict 1028-1133 physical damage on a target. Charging time 1.2 sec.
2Stage Charges up a powerful downward attack to inflict 2407-2512 physical damage on a target. Hold time 7.0 sec.
What means hold time=7.0 sec? I earlier wrote Repeat x2, now started to write Stage Time=1200 ms, in both cases they half-sit for a long time and the indicator shows like a flash near its end, like it must be clicked on but the bot delays it, then it clicks and the character jumps upon the target and the skill gets in cooldown. I don't see any other "Stage" after that so I wonder what is this 7 sec about? I got a problem recording videos with clean screen with this skill - the character half-sits in the Stage1, one hand forward, the other one back, for a very long time, virtually forever unless I move it, double-click on the target or get back the GUI, the bot doesn't complete the jumping attack. Is there a way to make it work correctly?

P.S. I wrote the condition "Repeat x2" again and tried to record with clean screen - it worked! With GUI I see it works faster than with Stage time=1200 ms condition. I believe I had also used Repeat x2 or x3 condition on some staged skill on my little songweaver and it also worked with clean screen, I didn't notice anything strange.
Old   #2749

Kintaro or others can u suggest me where should I bot with my ranger 58lv to get exp? I play asmodian eu 4.7 version.

Old   #2750

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerforce View Post
Kintaro or others can u suggest me where should I bot with my ranger 58lv to get exp? I play asmodian eu 4.7 version.
Gelkmaros. Try from Rhonnam Refugee village - farmning mats and lots of quests. Also you can go to Enshar, Dragonrest Temple. Less mats but higher level.
PS: for 4.7 it's Sarpan and Tiamaranta which were before Enshar.
Old   #2751

Hey, mein Char hört mitten im kampf auf und lootet nicht bei normalen farmen, bei quest läuft alles normal. Was kann ich tun?
Gruß
Old   #2752

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid13 View Post
Hey, mein Char hört mitten im kampf auf und lootet nicht bei normalen farmen, bei quest läuft alles normal. Was kann ich tun?
Gruß
Eventuell alle tastenbelegungen und optionen auf standard setzen und rubot neu entpacken (ohne alte config dateien) und neu einrichten.

Videos zur hilfe nehmen.

Gruß
Old   #2753

I'd like to report an issue:

Sorcerer's skill Conflagration (level 56) is not on the list, even though I can see and use the skill on my char in game.
Old   #2754

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctest View Post
I'd like to report an issue:

Sorcerer's skill Conflagration (level 56) is not on the list, even though I can see and use the skill on my char in game.
Yea there is an issue with skill detection right now , already reported to our dev.

Regards and thanks for the report.
Old   #2755

alot of bugs with skills like song weaver's chain of ice chain and healing smoothing
Old   #2756

It's Working?
Old   #2757

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKReqoN View Post
It's Working?
Yea it is , some things however are a bit buggy, you can test with the trial code from my site.

Regards

Update:

New Update is out. (1.7.14.9)

-----= EN =-----
- support client 4.9 [ RU ]
- minor bugfixes

If you run into any error while updating , try to download the full archive from my site via main link or any mirror.

Regards
Old   #2758

Kintarooe I encountered one problem with bot, to be precise returning after death. In order to return to farming spot I need to jump from a hill and every time I jump it says "stuck" it feels like it tries to climb hill back. Is there any work around? I tried to set waypoints range to 20, didn't helped.
Old   #2759

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestizo View Post
Kintarooe I encountered one problem with bot, to be precise returning after death. In order to return to farming spot I need to jump from a hill and every time I jump it says "stuck" it feels like it tries to climb hill back. Is there any work around? I tried to set waypoints range to 20, didn't helped.
If the height is suddenly too high in difference it might get stuck , try to set the range between points to lowest instead.

Also try to walk from the cliff in walk mode and from different angles.

If nothing of that works then I am afraid there is no chance.

Regards
Old   #2760

Ich bekomme seit neustem immer nach 2-3h Farming diesen Fehler.
Und ich weiß nicht was der bedeutet:

Bot wurde komplett neu eingerichtet. Sonst steht er am Obeslisk auf und läuft von dort aus die Return-Route. Kann es daran liegen, das der Bot sich vor Ort wiederbelebt?
Manchmal habe ich es auch schon erlebt, das er wild gerade aus läuft ohne ersichtlichen Grund.

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot