Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #1846
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
What are the best time frames for the bot not to get spotted?



Pillerpilz is offline  
Old   #1847
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 235
Received Thanks: 23
is it working?


gunganja420 is offline  
Old   #1848
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
if i want to use skill but this skill only can be used when monster stunned ... where i should put this skill ? in chain ?
Yes, reaction skills go into the chain section.

(stunned , parried , knocked down etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillerpilz View Post
What are the best time frames for the bot not to get spotted?
I suppose night , the less players that could report you the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunganja420 View Post
is it working?
Yes you can test with the Trial first.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1849
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 4
i boting bard on katalam ... when i going to resp i die all the time bcuz bot dont use HEAL SKILL when " going to respawn " he is ising it normally but only when exping ... how i can change that ?

and i want to use " shield skill " before he want go to respawn ... i add it to " after resurection " but it dont work


suNtrick is offline  
Old   #1850
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
i boting bard on katalam ... when i going to resp i die all the time bcuz bot dont use HEAL SKILL when " going to respawn " he is ising it normally but only when exping ... how i can change that ?

and i want to use " shield skill " before he want go to respawn ... i add it to " after resurection " but it dont work
Please stop pming me the same question you post here - replied to your pm.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1851
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 4
Still waiting for your answer ...

i cannot bot without it
i need use my heal skill when i " going to respawn " but i dont want to attack every monster on this way even if they attack me ... i just want to heal when they attack me and keep going to resp ... but skills dont work when u " going on resp " they working just when i exping ... what can i do ? its bug ? or something ?
suNtrick is offline  
Old   #1852
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
Still waiting for your answer ...

i cannot bot without it
i need use my heal skill when i " going to respawn " but i dont want to attack every monster on this way even if they attack me ... i just want to heal when they attack me and keep going to resp ... but skills dont work when u " going on resp " they working just when i exping ... what can i do ? its bug ? or something ?
I replied already , maybe your box is full.

If the healing skills are in the correct section[Healing section] with correct conditions it will also defend on the way back.

(Might want to make sure everything is set to default in aion [options;keys] - also might want to try with a fresh rubot -configuration)

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1853
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 4
There is link when i going to respawn photo :
Shield dont work - only on RESP
healing dont work - only on RESP ...
Code:
http://speedy.sh/kXK53/LECZENIE.jpg
suNtrick is offline  
Old   #1854
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
There is link when i going to respawn photo :
Shield dont work - only on RESP
healing dont work - only on RESP ...
Code:
http://speedy.sh/kXK53/LECZENIE.jpg
Well I guess you have to enable the fight on way back option then in order to make it work.

Suppose the "skip monsters on way back" takes it serious, to go back fast without fighting.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1855
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 4
yea but i wont attack monsters :P its the problem
suNtrick is offline  
Old   #1856
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
yea but i wont attack monsters :P its the problem
What do you mean ?

Even with fighting on the respawn route activated?
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1857
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 4
idk how i can tell u that .... said it 3 times :P

when i die....
my bot going to respawn - on this way i dont wanna atack monster even if they attack me, i just want to heal bcuz its long way to respawn and i cant go all this way without healing.
rest is good bcuz bot use all perfect - healing etc But just on respawn not on way to respawn ...
suNtrick is offline  
Old   #1858
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by suNtrick View Post
idk how i can tell u that .... said it 3 times :P

when i die....
my bot going to respawn - on this way i dont wanna atack monster even if they attack me, i just want to heal bcuz its long way to respawn and i cant go all this way without healing.
rest is good bcuz bot use all perfect - healing etc But just on respawn not on way to respawn ...
Looks like you have to enable fighting on the route back if you want to use healing as well.

Otherwise he will just try to run quickly to the hunting zone.

You can try to add skills and potions in the "condition tab" (next to attack tab) maybe those will be used on the way back without fighting enabled.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1859
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 4
yea but if i put in condition tab it will use it on resp too .... so my bot will use pots or just this 1 healing not heal from skills + chain's
suNtrick is offline  
Old   #1860
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,168
Received Thanks: 542
Das mit dem get stuck Problem bei zu großen höhen unterschieden sollte echt behoben werden.
Sonst gefällt er mir sehr gut, schon zum 3. mal bezahlt.


Doktor. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.